Okay Sup Forums what do you guys think the future is going to be for Pym?

Okay Sup Forums what do you guys think the future is going to be for Pym?

Bad. Unless the Ant-Man sequel nets him a solo book.

Yeah I fear we'll never see the "flawed but trying to do better" Avengers Academy version of Pym again.

>mfw
I hate that this is going to be true

>Hank
>Janet
>Bill Foster
>Ultron
>Vision
>Vision Family
>Scott
>Cassie
>New Indian Giant-Man that was never mentioned again
>O'Grady
>O'Grady LMD
>Nadia

Jesus, there's a really significant Ant-Man family.

whats that?

He was Lang's...I want to say Roommate, in his recent solo series that I never read?

He was just an IT guy that Hank and Scott saved one time from Egghead, Scott, in an incredibly boneheaded move, sent him Hanks suit and pym particles after Hank was fused with Ultron and thought dead. He's shown up a few times but in cameos, he had a short all to himself in one of the secret empire tie-Ins about how much his life has gone down the crapper since he became giantman.

At this point the ONLY way to save hank is by pulling a tony with "I had a copy of brain saved" or some shit.

Its a shit idea but here it is.

Pym had a backup of his mind in the same simulated reality he had Goliath in. Pymntron unloads this into a robot pym body to talk to a "pure" version of pym due to his increasing madness. Copy pym robot fights against pymtron with other heroes "destroying him forever" and robot pym just takes the space of hank pym scientific adventurer.

It would be a hank without the baggage who would be allowed to just be a smart robot man after his "rebirth"

Ugh that is a shit idea...but I can't argue that it's probably the only way outta that whole mess.

>Egghead
I thought Hawkeye killed Egghead

pymtron is awesome, he needs to stay

it makes ultron actually interesting beyond a reason for trouble, and it gives hank a path to a triumphant return when he eventually wins out in the end

this is the laziest thing ever
who cares if hank is pure? tony needed to be pure because he represented rich people trying to do good, hank doesn't represent anyone

Spencer did Hank kinda well in the Ant-Man annual.

Bring in Donny Cates to do a Pym-tron story
>Victor
>Simon
>Grim Reaper

only the Summers family is more convoluted

He showed up a couple times in Ultimates too

Pain

I said without baggage just to get rid of the YEARS of hank hit his wife shit every new writer that doesn't like him always dredges up.

Or the ultron baggage.

I like pymtron, but there is really no way for a redemption of hank from there. Hank is dead, and ultron is just wearing his flesh suit imo.

The way Duggan wrote him, yeah he just was Ultron. But Remender had other plans for pymtron. Marvel needs writers back so promise Remender anything he want and let him write that redemption arc, there is a great story in there.

In the early 90s, Egghead was brought back as an LMD for a one-off joke story in Marvel Comics Presents. EVERYONE forgot about it until a writer on Young Avengers (not Heinberg or Gillen), apparently remembered the LMD existed and brought him back as the head of a new Young Masters of Evil group.

>No Hanks
>Let Beast in

Not HankS. Plural

They can have one

Pretty sure I read some story with him last Wednesday of him going to visit some relatives in Hydra America and having to fight some Hydra agents threatening his father for not hailing hydra.

Hence the 'he's shown up a few times in cameos'.

How many times does he have to show up to help with their science adventures before he goes from cameo to supporting cast?

More than he has.

>Pym slaps his wife once 30 years ago
>Nerds never forget it and pass the meme to normies

>Parker literally THROWS MJ into a fucking wall with such force that she passes out 20 years ago
>Nobody remembers that

Parker has the benefit of having a comic going on at least once every month for 50+ years, while Pym's only book was half a comic in the sixties that got canned after two years.
It sucks, because I'd rather read a comic about Pym than any other Marvel character.

Hawkeye literally murdered Bruce Banner and many people have already forgiven him for it.