So that "PEEK" comic the rest of this was released years ago, right? Was it ever scanned...

So that "PEEK" comic the rest of this was released years ago, right? Was it ever scanned? Were there more pages than were put on Jason's comic site? I gotta know how this ends.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gUl5z
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1906549
youtube.com/watch?v=0gQBU5py4qo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you want feelbad pedo comics go reread Geiger Counter.

);

Where is Giovanni when you need him?

Something that makes my cock hard is always going to make me feel at least slightly better than something that doesn't. Also that accent they gave the guy in the translation is just unintentionally hilarious.

Also to OP's question, yes, I'm sure it's been scanned any storytimed here before. But I didn't save it.

Here y'all go. Enjoy. You won't.
imgur.com/a/gUl5z

That is bullshit.

Thanks, user.

Also ow, my heart.

At what point of Jason Yungbluth's career slowly focusing on retelling a lurid tale about Clarissa do we start considering him a pimp?

Yes, I'm a hypocrite

But wasn't this the last one he did? Six years ago?

I thought this part started in 2011 but only the first two or so pages were on his website then the rest of it was released in the comic he kickstarted.

I'm confused. This has been out for a good while. What's the new part?

I couldn't find it anywhere and figured I'd ask y'all for help.

I remember those threads. good times
wonder if anyone has the doodle I made in one

What are "Lobster Hands"?

this one was more subtle than the previous ones

>lobster hands

I don't get it

Imagine the hand you'd make if somebody told you to touch a gross family member's dick if you didn't want to. Likely it'd seize up into a stiff claw out of reluctance and disgust. Now imagine how unsatisfying getting a handy from a hand that can't stop doing that would be.

What's lobster hands supposed to be

He's basically telling her to not give him a half-assed handy

>mfw a friend did this once and explained with gestures and now I have a better visual of how it went down

Come now user, you can't tell me you didn't at least get a semi. Saori-chan's cute and it's not like it's real.

I didn't quite understand Clarissa's psychology in this comic. What do she mean with "I have a force field."

And why is she so intent on drawing with the girls?

No but I did save this edit

>"I have a force field."
kids are known to have very active imaginations. sometimes even lucid daydreams.
this is a sad example as it's part of her escapism from the reality that she's actually being hurt.

>And why is she so intent on drawing with the girls?
she wants friends. she wants company. she wants to fit in. she wants to be liked.

>tfw want a sequel like this-
oh.
what about a prequel where the dad was abused?

This is a story about a chain of abuse, user. You don't want pictures of the boy being forced to drain her swollen breasts as she tightens a leather strap around his balls.

It should be noted that the imgur link is missing the first few pages. Clarissa's dad is rambling and she imagines the car crashing and exploding while she rolls out like a pinball due to her "forcefield."

>You don't want pictures of the boy being forced to drain her swollen breasts as she tightens a leather strap around his balls
you're right, I want her to peg him brutally first

>Do you want earn it, or do you want to be given things that you don't deserve?

>Ok

Is she trying to get used to her situation? Or does she just no longer care?

Considering the hints she dropped to her teacher went ignored and no kids at school or work like her, I'm sure she's well past the point of giving a shit.

I'm pretty sure she's close to suicidal by this point. In the bath comic she mentioned burning her arm with matches, and there is one canon pic of her doing just that.

Well, you're in luck then.
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1906549

I always thought this was official art for some reason. Anyways a prequel does sound interesting in exploring the pychology of how someone becomes a abuser. The same for a sequel series

recommend me feelgood pedo comics instead.
I want to see the pedophile and the girl living happily ever after.
Something like Miman Renai

Maybe I'm questioning a lot, but I still have two questions.

Does she hate men or are there signs of it?

Do you have that image?

You know I had always considered Clarissa an example of a REALLY strong woman, I have noticed as it seems that all the time refuses to cry, I wonder why?

I don't like the idea of her committing suicide, I do not know if she has an end this comic, but I would really like to see a slightly happy ending.

it's his way of guilt tripping her. manipulation.
she'll feel bad for not doing it and be more obliging.

she's also becoming numb, another survival tactic of trauma. you harden your heart, you can't feel what isn't there. though that's more about her personality than this one scene

do you have the one with batman?

>Does she hate men or are there signs of it?
not yet, just hates her dad and people in general.

>You know I had always considered Clarissa an example of a REALLY strong woman, I have noticed as it seems that all the time refuses to cry, I wonder why?
debatable but I think she's strong as well. she's doing pretty great for the situation she's in. then again people tend to show more and more trouble adjusting to life as time goes on

>I don't like the idea of her committing suicide, I do not know if she has an end this comic, but I would really like to see a slightly happy ending.
there is no end yet. I doubt it would end like that either but then again look at Emergence

Well ok maybe not suicidal but she's definitely some kinda depressed.

As for hating men, she hasn't really interacted with any so it's hard to tell.

How did this happen if she has no friends?

thank you for talk with me.

Thank you for answering my questions.

I think it's a character with a huge potential and strangely I really like her, but people would hate to see a fanfic about her even if it had a happy ending, right?

Wish Clarissa was my child bride ;_;

AFAIK, Jason encourages fanart/fiction and has even posted some on his website. He also faves them on Deviantart.

Clearly her mom forced her to hand out invitations to the whole class and the children who showed up are the ones who's parents forced them to accept.

What year do you guys think this takes place in? The character design screams 50's but something about it feels a bit more modern than that.

np senpai, I like when people seek to understand shit.
I think most would be elated just to see more of her, as long as it's good content, but that's a given.

>not going to a party just for free cake
I bet they don't even know her favorite cartoons to watch

It seems that she isn't very attractive to the little guys, I say it for the quick response that guy said in this comic. I wonder if I bothered the way he responded or only used the boy in his imagination to indirectly tease the girl with the plaster. Although it could be that I'm speculating too much

I have heard that children who suffer sexual abuse react violently to physical contact. Is that true? And if it is, is it unrealistic that she does not prove it?

Dude, she's like 7. Boys think girls are gross at that age.

And flinching from touch in response to abuse is definitely a thing, but everyone is different. Some victims of sexual abuse get overly affectionate with others.

I "enjoy" this (I don't know if that's the right word, I am intrigued by this?) series because it's an accurate and brutally honest portrayal of sexual abuse and I've never seen anything like it before in my life.

Is everyone else who reads this seriously a pedo?

That's it, I think that Stan Marsh has a guaranteed new romantic interest, (... Huh ... it's a fanfic crossover), that guy by himself is really bored and needs a dialogue partner to help him have a mechanic Fun

Now I have to think about it ... it has to be funny, but realistic based on someone with the background of this girl, I don't know yet ... maybe she could rudely/brutally reject him.

Clarissa's dad should have his fingers ripped off one by one.

Unless you're jacking off to it, no. People enjoy tragedy for the catharsis factor. Sometimes it's good to feel negative emotion cause it reminds you you still have empathy.

Doubly so for those who can relate, cause it's like, "Oh wow, this is said but in away it makes me feel less alone in my own struggle."

*sad, *a way

jfc

>Dude, she's like 7. Boys think girls are gross at that age.

Yeah you are right. It's just that lately I've heard people repel those who are not very cheerful.

>Some victims of sexual abuse get overly affectionate with others.

That sounds really strange, they are two very opposite reactions.

Is it not strange how forced sex can atrophy the human mind so easily?

I like it because it's good. it doesn't matter what content or genre. if it's good, it's good

Son or ...

Why didn't Clarissa's Mom or siblings ever DO anything about the dad? Report him to the police. They have the moral and ethical obligation to do so. You just can't stand around and do nothing when a child is being sexually abused, that's reprehensible.

It's a mixture of denial (the mom drinks and keeps buying Clarissa new toys), thinking it's normal (the son) and thinking Clarissa's done something to deserve it. Sadly common with the family of victims of sexual abuse.

I don't know. But it feels real to me- why don't parents report abuse by their SO's irl? When it becomes normalized its hard to break the cycle, as awful as that fucking is

The mom is despeartely trying to keep up her illusion of a happy family.
The son thinks it's normal, since he's quite used to it.
Clarissa feels she deserves it.

Yes, they are being reprehensible people. Good job, you got that point. As for their motivations, they probably figure that coming out with the story will fuck up their own lives a lot worse than if they make Clarissa "take one for the team." They don't want to be forever labeled as the family of the town child fucker. And the dad is also constantly reminding them and guilt tripping them about him being their main source of income. They don't want to lose their lifestyle. It's shitty, but they benefit more from ignoring it than by trying to help Clarissa, and they probably do some sick reasoning to convince themselves that Clarissa either deserves it in some way or that it's not that bad and she'll be fine. The mom has no excuse but it's worth noting that the brothers are also just kids themselves- they've grown up around and been raised into this environment and likely have suffered some kind of abuse themselves, even if they are older and more responsible than Clarissa.

I think that sometimes it seems like her mom consider that somehow she provokes her father to abuse her, she called her "little flirt", does she feel jealous or something?

I haven't read any of the comics in a while but don't the brothers mock Clarissa about it and don't they get angry at her when she gets upset with their father? Like that time she vomited up the french toast or whatever? I remember them being absolute dicks to her but I may be wrong.

>does she feel jealous or something?
Yeah, I don't want to use the word common to describe it but that is sometimes the reaction women in her position have. Their own daughters are "taking" their husbands away from them, when really it's more like they were never up to their husband's tastes to begin with.

It really wavers because he puts out a comic every two years or something like that. Her mom changes from being incredibly depressed and trying to do the bare minimum to comfort Clarissa to outright being jealous of her. When she only had one brother he basically had a "if I don't think about it, it's not real" way of handling it but now they mock her for it.

God, now I feel sad. Anyone got any of that fanart of her dad getting beaten up?

They are dicks, but I think I recall that one of them is also physically trembling and stuttering, acting nervous like he's secretly terrified and barely able to keep his shit together. The other one is a lot more cruel, but if you look at it one way, you might suspect that he's passed further along a few more stages of this bullshit than his siblings, and he's at the point in the cycle of abuse where he's gearing up to be the one to dish shit out instead of taking it. When you think about it, if we didn't have context for why Clarissa behaves the way she does, she'd be considered a mean, sarcastic, and angry kid herself. The entire family is mostly made up of bullies, but that behavior all comes from somewhere.

The brothers treat Clarissa like she's constantly one tattle away from ruining their lives, which she kind of is, regardless of the fact she'd be justified.

is this foreshadowing?

Boy... seriously?!

its easier to blame Clarissa than to blame the father, considering what she would lose if she actually confronted the father with the issue or worse if she went to the police, the mother knows she'll lose everything, yet she is still frustrated because her world is on the verge of breaking apart and so she lets her frustration on Clarissa.

Legit sequel right here.

When you draw something like that you have really fallen very low.

I don't want to sound like a SJW but this is to make a sexual joke of a grotesque and serious situation.

People will ignore bad shit their loved ones do.

You love them, so they must be good people. If they do something bad, it isn't their fault, because you love them, and you wouldn't love bad people.

Would be interesting for a capeshit comic to explore those concepts through the loved ones of a villain.

I'm never too sure why, but this moment fucks me up the worst.
My assumption is that it has something to do with how much disregard her dad really has.
It's one of the few things that I can say tears me on an emotional level these days.

Oh I get it now.
Her dad's name is Crotty.

I like loli but I don't like non consensual stuff or incest so Clarissa is still depressing to me and not a turn on.

People are always going to do that user. Humor, regardless of how inappropriate, is a lot of people's way of coping with the darker aspects of life so they don't just become horribly depressed by them.
>you have to laugh or else you cry

I mean, should people laugh at this?
>youtube.com/watch?v=0gQBU5py4qo
Because I find it hilarious and that's about real murders rather than fictional characters.

>They have the moral and ethical obligation to do so.
>You just can't stand around and do nothing
oh senpai...

The force field is her imaginative way of keeping herself safe from everything bad.

she knows she has no choice so the answer is pointless.
suffering either way.

eldest brother is a dick. he might even be envious at how much more attention clarissa gets just by existing, while he works his ass off for bothing iirc

youngest brother is the Sad Clown. tries his best to put on a smile but he's truly fucked inside.

mom is the Stepford wife. pretends everything is okay and picture perfect and that makes it seem a little more real.
might have been implied to have blamed her for the abuse to some extent (bathrom comic) but also feels guilty enough to try to make up for it with toys

dad is the manipulative pedo. he giult trips all into doing his bidding and might even egotistical enough to think he's in the right. at the very least he knows he's the foundation for the family and that is a high authority

clarissa is the broken bird. abused so young and with no one to turn to, she partly blames herself for the abuse. depression and cynicism come with the territory for some. numbing is a natural survival tactic

a joke does not inherently reflect the stance on it
2D does not inherently reflect one's appeal irl
also obligatory
>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpeg

>Would be interesting for a capeshit comic to explore those concepts through the loved ones of a villain.
harley quinn?

Any more reaction images from it? They make me lose my shit

That is what pisses me off about Clarissa. The shit is so fucked up that there is no way out and it says nothing about human condition apart from how horrible it can get. There is no message there, it's just an emotional masochism for the reader.
It gets worse when you realize that some of the people and kids around are just normal and do think that Clarissa is weird because she is shut in with the crap she has been put through, but at the same time no one has an obligation to care if you withdraw yourself and refuse to share.

Its an awful tale of an awful situation with awful people, awfully told for sake of emotional vomit taken on your heart because the comic and character do little else from moping around.
Unless you are aching for artificial sads and melancholy in your life, drop that hot garbage where it belongs.

I like it because it makes me sad but I feel like if I stop reading then I'm abandoning her. I want to save her, user, but I can't. Jason keeps teasing me with hope, but her fate never changes.

Do yourself a favour and never read European comics. Especially not .

This idea there has to be a "message" is why American comics and cartoons are going to shit.

Never heard of it but the horrified reactions make me curious. Then again, horrified reactions are what got me to read Clarissa and that made me feel ungood, so maybe I should just cut my losses and go shitpost on a waifu thread.

You should read it and then come back and tell us how you feel. My bet is it will include the word "wrong".

I jumped ship early. I'm pretty neutral towards hentai (don't enjoy it but don't judge it either) but why do the artists seem to love drawing horrifically disgusting men? It's so jarring to see this impossibly adorable anime character juxtaposed alongide this more realistic-than-reality old creep.

I'm sure you have to see his equally overly detailed penis so I'm calling it quits. Don't judge me, though, this is Sup Forums.

>it says nothing about human condition
it says a lot actually. so much so that it seems most if the thread has trouble comprehending the human psychy (which says a lot in itself). it's a very real and common problem in the world.
keep in mind this comic is partly black humor

nothing wrong with stories just to gut punch you. sane with ones just to make you laugh, or think, so long as they're good.
hell, check out Les Miserables

didn't save any others myself but there's a smile edit.

should you decide to read it, complete it. don't drop out halfway.

Except all media and stories tell a tale of something happening to someone and how they dealt with it or not. There is always some sort of thread in the story that is the essence of what is being told. Be it heroism or darkness of human mind or the travails of love, there is something of interest to the reader, with ups and downs. The story moves forward, that's the key thing, it is not stuck, brooding the same point all the time.

Clarissa is just stuck in one fucking gear of emotional shit and it never changes. It stops being dramatic and starts being annoying to the point where you hate her even though you are supposed to feel sympathetic. We know what happened, we know how it looks and feels, but the time never moves on. she always behaves as if she was raped yesterday, and if that is the implied case then boy, are we here to sit though constant emotional mess that never goes anywhere?

Gave me a sad cum

But why? It just looks like he's raping her in increasingly ridiculous ways. I don't care much for rape, although I guess mind breaking can be kinda hot. I always picture myself on the receiving end, though.

But there is mind breaking in it

At the very end. Would post but can't because this is when the mods wake up for a long day of being a NEET

>what is a slice of life genre
also, she is dealing with it and we are seeing more progress, we get a little more insight on her and her life with each page.
sounds like you just want an ending but there is no conclusion because he's not done making them

actually if you think about it really, there will never be an ending. she will live with this for the rest of her life and so will the family.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)

Every Clarissa thread. I wonder if Jason ever read it.