Project: Multiverse Comics

At least until a better name comes along

>What is this?
An attempt at creating a superhero-centric zine for Sup Forumsmrades by Sup Forumsmrades, much in the vein of Premier Comics. It would feature superhero stories from all over a shared Sup Forums multiverse, possibly featuring crossovers between different universes later down the line.

>How can I contribute?
Right now we need pretty much everything and everyone: writers, artists (both pencillers and colorists), editors, you name it. Just sound off below if you feel like you've got a good enough idea for the zine.
Editors would be extremely appreciated right now, as we need to organize this thing first and foremost.

>So what is this thread for?
Figure out how to organize this thing, possibly set up a discord, establish how many pages long each issue is going to be and the minimum and maximum of pages allowed per story, release schedule, finding a way to host these comics, etcetera.

There's a multiverse of possibilities awaiting you inside, so join in!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XPqG4
premierpulp.wordpress.com/2016/11/24/premier-comics-winter-2016/
discord.gg/rGSaquC
youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8
discord.gg/t9vcK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just a bump and a name suggestion

Crisis of infinite Idea guys

Here goes.

I've got an ongoing superhero comic that's just completed and released its 5th issue.

I was also the co-editor of a comic anthology that involved over 2 dozen contributors. I successfully crowdfunded the project and reached a total of over 36K USD.

I've also been able to secure a book deal with a publishing house for a graphic novel to be released in fall 2019.

If we start a discord I'll get into specifics. Right now I'm just laying out my credentials.

Missed the last thread but I guess I can drop this here.

I had an idea about using public domain heroes to create a universe. Maybe have it centralized around Comet and Hangman. Comet being a scientist that's blessed with super powers however they make him go mad and he dies a villain. Hangman would be in the mafia and turns his life around in his brothers memory. I'd be about what makes someone a hero and all that. I also played with the idea that Stardust would play a role. Maybe he would be the reason for Comet to get his powers and an inspiration for the rise of super heroes. I thought about having Phantom Lady show up as well.

I also had the idea to use public domain sci-fi heroes for a raygun gothic style space opera.

Any tips for writing. I could drop a discord link for an old Sup Forums chat we had for another idea

It's so weird Sup Forums seems to move on from this sort of thing when I'm interested, and then gets into it when I've moved on.

I guess my one contribution is to take a page from Hypertime and Image comics, in that allow creators to decide how canon they want any of this crossing over to be. It makes things lofty of course, but allowing more flexibility should help people feel less apprehensive about getting involved in the event their ideas get misused, overshadowed or what not permanently.

Discord link

discord.gg/XPqG4

Fifth World.

Very nicely done. Post some of your work when you get the chance.

Aspiring writer to be here that's working on his series bible atm and hating every minute of it. I keep thinking I'm not doing actual work but I need to remind myself that every word I type is bringing me closer to a fully realized world filled with characters the audience can care about.

As soon as this thing gets done (and I mean done done with lettered pages and everything), you better believe I'm going to post that shit here. Because of Sup Forums I've had the oppurtunity to read treasure troves of comics and the least I can do is give back.

Make sure you have your actual story already written out with a beginning, ending, and everything inbetween. This may seem obvious but if you start working on something more focused like a script there's the chance your story won't work out and you'll either have to end the story prematurely or asspull your way to victory.

I have a superhero thing I'm working on but I can hang out with you guys until this project inevitably dies.

>until this project inevitably dies.
Such is the fate with all Sup Forums projects.

Don't let it die. Start writing that shit down and see what you have. You may surprise yourself. Also prior thread here.

Ok, I know this is dumb as shit, I know it very well, but I'm posting it anyway.
Earlier the first thin it crossed my mind for a name for this was Ecoverse (e/co/verse), but that sounded like something ecological related.
So I thought writing it Echoverse was maybe better, as in a lot of voices and different ideas "echoing together".
And there's also this:
>Echo verse; a type of verse in which repetition of the end of a line or stanza imitates an echo. The repetition usually constitutes the entire following line and changes the meaning of the part being repeated.
I don't know, it somewhat has a metaphoric meaning; if we're going to dump different ideas into the same universe (we're doing that?) each new story kinda has to follow a cohesiveness with what the previous writers did, right?
As in avoid causing contradictions and such.

Please, don't be to harsh with this stupid idea, it's the first thing that came to my mind.

I get started on that right now.

>Any tips for writing

Nothing to it but to do it. For me getting started is the hardest part. But don't really concentrate on how you might (and probably will) fuck up. Just do it and fix it later.

And before you try looking for an artist you should put together the best script you can in the way only you can. You should write a few actually. Don't get attached to them either because they will not be sticking around.

These are now your portfolio. Now people know you're serious and ready to work. But depending on how you respond they'll also know the sort of person you are and if they can work with you. And the most important part is they'll know what you're capable of.

Start with short scripts. Don't throw a bunch of graphic novels or full-length superhero issues in people's faces. Nobody wants to work with those dudes.

Take criticism graciously even if you think it's garbage. It's better to move on and apply the crit you think works than to get in arguments with others and acquire a bad reputation.

There is no guarantee for getting work or making your dream project. In fact I fell into this stuff through a lot of luck and perseverance. But this will get you started and as I said before, getting started is the hardest part.

Is Bored-Drawfriend still here?

If so, I have another request.

Actually, can we post designs here and get input on them?

I'm not sure about the color scheme I'm working with.

Doing the same right now. Gonna put a cape film on the background and knock out enough words to put me at my count for the day. Stephen King said 2000 words a day and while that initially sounds daunting, as long as you keep plugging at it eventually it will get done.

>Don't throw a bunch of graphic novels or full-length superhero issues in people's faces. Nobody wants to work with those dudes.
Listen to this user. I plan on making a superhero universe as my magnum opus, but I fully understand that starting with a grand project like that is probably a little too ambitious (but if the scripts are already done, I say fucking go for it). Instead, I'm going to try and pump out a couple four issue minis to show you can tell a story. Also by having the stories be in different style (one sci fi, the other horror), you can demonstrate that you can write for different artists.

>>Take criticism graciously even if you think it's garbage. It's better to move on and apply the crit you think works than to get in arguments with others and acquire a bad reputation.
Another line of gold. Never every piece of criticism is going to push you in the right direction. I had one of my friends read my comic and while she offered a few good points, she said one of my characters was poorly written (the character was suffering from depression) when in fact he was written perfectly fine and she was simply unable to empathasize/understand someone like that. Does that mean I should discount everyhting she says....absolutely not. Just take it with a grain of salt.

Unspecified Tips.
1. Count your words. Page space is limited so be wary of that.
2. Speak all of your dialog aloud.
3. Have a panel layout in mind when writing (just to help make sure everything fits).
4, Make sure your story has a definitive ending. It doesn't matter how you get there, as long as you know that's where it ends.
5. Don't be afraid to make mistakes.
6. It's your story, make it your own.

>Stephen King said 2000 words a day
Goddamn. Fuck you Stephen King.

>Instead, I'm going to try and pump out a couple four issue minis to show you can tell a story.
Think even smaller, user. 4-8 pages is the best spot for very early writers because artists are expensive and charge by the page.

>artists are expensive and charge by the page
Holy shit this is the truth. What happened to the age of collaboration? Have internet commissions killed this thought?

He writes more than that.

He recommends 2000 words for BEGINNERS.

>artists are expensive and charge by the page.
Don't I know it, but if I'm going to shell out for an artist I at least want a finished product of something I care about rather than a 4-8 page setup I use to get their attention.

>What happened to the age of collaboration?
Collaboration still totally exist. It's just that most artists such their own cock a bit too much and overestimate their importance. If worse comes to worse you can pencil it yourself and hire a letterer/inker (nowhere near what you'd pay for a penciler).

I'm banking on them finding the project intriguing enough that they'd want to form a partnership (giving them a significant degree of creative input). If not, I'll pay their fee but they can suck my cock if they think they're getting a single dime past that point.

If that annoying REEE NO PROSE ONLY SCRIPTS guy stays in then this project will die. His autism is too powerful for anything resembling a group dynamic.

To quote lyricist Cordozar Calvin Broadus Jr.
>Now this types of shit, happens all the time
You got to get yours but fool I gotta get mine

Nope. There's still a lot of artists who'd love to collab. They've just become much harder to find. Not even a few years ago you could find them hanging out in random forums, or on dA, tumblr and even reddit. But it's really hard to advertise that on twitter or some portfolio. You've gotta do some detective work and track people down these days.

>I'll pay their fee but they can suck my cock if they think they're getting a single dime past that point.
I feel like you definitely need to make sure you get a lawyer to draft up a contract if you go that route. It just sucks because I'm such ass at drawing and I work as an American wage-serf, barely living paycheck to paycheck. No way could I afford to pay an artist the rate I see them asking.

I've been having a realization that my writing was being influenced by RHatO. And as the preview thread mentioned, he does too much narration. Hence I've noticed my writing is crammed with narration. Gonna try and see if it can be edited down but chances are I need to rework the whole thing.

I have a hard time imagining an 8 page story. I suppose the big 2 have spoiled me. What are some 8 page stories you recommend to get an idea of length?

That's why you get a second job and start saving up.
If you really want to create, you will find a way.
I guess you can just start here. They're pretty hit or miss, but they get the idea across.
premierpulp.wordpress.com/2016/11/24/premier-comics-winter-2016/

Artist and writer here. I'm thagomizer-art.com

Interested mostly in short horror stories but will delve into cool genre stuff too

Gonna be bookmarking this.
How much do you charge per page? Been wanting to do some horror stuff.

>Fifth World.
I like it, but I'd rather avoid any copyright issues.

Sixth WOrld?
Seventh World?
Echoverse Wasn't bad but it doesn't quite drive home the point that what we would need is a Multiverse. Badly.
>Actually we'd probably need an omniverse because many of us may already have multiverse projects in the works (I have at least 3 different universes in my own work) so combining my multiverse and someone else's probably wouldn't be what's necessary.

As an artist, if you had to guestimate how much you would charge to pencil eight separate 24 page stories? And let's forget lettering (I might be able to pull that off if necessary) and inking (i'll worry about that once I see fully penciled pages).

I'd be fine with working with a writer but I have overly specific requirements that no one would meet.

>but I have overly specific requirements
Let's see it.

Have we set up a Discord yet? If not:
discord.gg/rGSaquC

Sup Forumsmniverse

Fucktupleverse?

No references to other things.
No Sup Forums.

Metaverse?
Ultiverse?
Supraverse?

All Online Comics? Give it that Golden age kind of name.

Must be around my age bracket.
Would prefer if you were a leaf.
Has to actually be good at writing and not just an ideas guy. The most important one, also post sample of work.
Should have similar tastes that I have.
Bonus points if you are a girl.

>Has to actually be good at writing and not just an ideas guy. The most important one, also post sample of work.
This makes sense. No one wants to work with a guy who can't deliver.

>Should have similar tastes that I have.
This is... weird, but somewhat understandable.

>Must be around my age bracket.
This is weird as well.

>Would prefer if you were a leaf.
Why?

>Bonus points if you are a girl.
???

Being a leaf probably opens them up to getting a grant or some sort of shortcut to a Canadian publisher. Canadian aublishers are more willing to work with non-Leaf artists than they are writers because of the country's culture of keeping Canadian things distinct from the US.

Also a lot of people from outside the US find US writers to be obnoxious to work with for a lot of reasons.

As an American writer I both get it and also find it sorta silly. But it's not anything I have to worry about personally, so it's no big deal.

Best not to dwell on it and just get back to building this multiverse anthology.

Anyone currently in the discord?

>>Has to actually be good at writing and not just an ideas guy. The most important one, also post sample of work.
I could do that. I wouldn't even want to contact an artist until I had a finished project to show them.

>>Should have similar tastes that I have.
>This is... weird, but somewhat understandable.
Huge fan of cape comics (all cape comics), but still a fan of sci-fi, horror, mystery/crime, and slice of life comics (as long as it's leading somehwere -- i hate stories that meander into nothing like QUestionable Content).

>>Must be around my age bracket.
I'm 28. Also fuck you.

>>Would prefer if you were a leaf.
And I would prefer if you weren't part of America's attic but whatevs.

>>Bonus points if you are a girl.
Bonus points if you weren't a subjective prick.

Dude seems like a huge douchecanoe. Not an artist you wanna deal with.

sounds interesting. but not sure i should waste my ideas on your project.

>should waste my ideas on your project
Just pack up your stuff and leave when it dies

>Anyone currently in the discord?
Two people.

>waste
Don't act like you're hot shit while you're a nobody, senpai. You'll get nowhere in life like that.

>Don't act like you're hot shit while you're a nobody, senpai.
Not him, but this project has a whole lot riding against it.
First, people will probably force this into a "Sup Forums Sup Forums" thing, so your work will be indirectly associated with alt-right crypto-Nazi Cambodian shadow puppet usenet group.
Second, people on Sup Forums are notoriously non-committal and prone to topic drift; I've been involved in both /tg/ and /toy/ groups that disintegrated within days. One started out as a discussion group for a toyline and devolved into the resident stoners talking about how great weed was.
Third, you're a nobody namecalling people and generally being overly aggressive. If I were getting paid I'd ignore you but if I'm doing this for free I don't want to associate with a pretentious twat such as yourself.

At some level he's right though. This site is a breeding ground for hateful selfish people to try and take advantage of anything and everything presented in front of them, which in this case my include a Sup Forumsmrades story in progress. Say what you will, but thieves can and will take everything they can, even story premises that may just be in the infancy stage because they thought it was better than the shit they come up.

How would they be "wasted"? Obviously every creative team would retain ownership of their characters and stories, this is a given.

>First, people will probably force this into a "Sup Forums Sup Forums" thing, so your work will be indirectly associated with alt-right crypto-Nazi Cambodian shadow puppet usenet group.
This is a given. However, the whole point of the project is to get people's stories out there, and have people like them. Despite the "by Sup Forumsmrades for Sup Forumsmrades" part of the OP, I doubt these stories would be exclusively aimed at your average Sup Forums user but at all readers.

>Second, people on Sup Forums are notoriously non-committal and prone to topic drift; I've been involved in both /tg/ and /toy/ groups that disintegrated within days. One started out as a discussion group for a toyline and devolved into the resident stoners talking about how great weed was.
Yes, this is true, but you forget that people in Sup Forums HAVE managed to make stuff. Sup Forums DID manage to make Premier Pulp. /tg/ DID manage to make a board game. And so on and so forth. That's what the discord is there for, so people can't hide behind the veil of anonymity and actually deliver.

>Third, you're a nobody namecalling people and generally being overly aggressive.
???
How am I being overly aggressive? For all you know, that was my first post in this entrie thread.

If I were getting paid I'd ignore you but if I'm doing this for free I don't want to associate with a pretentious twat such as yourself.
Yikes.

Obviously everyone would have to sort out their legal shit first, every character and story would belong to their creators.

It's really not a bad idea in general. Every story I finish I think back on all of the best parts of it, and think how I could do something similar or better. Everything at this stage is so vague and raw that it doesn't take much derivation to come up with your own unique ideas. Most of these ideas will stay on the cutting room floor or never materialize anyways, so it at least is a fun exercise for yourself

Just barely 50 posts in and already arguing.
DOA

The previous thread was so comfy for the most part, I don't know what happened here.

>How am I being overly aggressive? For all you know, that was my first post in this entrie thread.
Because you have the exact same long-winded posting style as the guy who was posting last thread while spamming random images. And you use reddit spacing in your posts.

I'm actually that guy and the fact you preemptively started attack your own like this is goddamn glorious. Keep at it my pretties. Your pettiness and ego will engulf you all!

I don't know what to tell you, man. If you're talking about the guy sperging out about prose or whatever, that wasn't me.

All I'm sayin' is, you can't barge in, being completely unknown, and think you're "too good" for a chance to get your writing out there, a FREE chance at that.

>And you use reddit spacing in your posts
No idea what this means but whatever.

Point is, I ain't here to fight, I want to contribute as much as the next guy.

Would join the discord but I don't have any writing experience to contribute.

That's fine, you can still learn by asking. Do you have experience in any other area? Drawing, coloring, lettering, editing, that kind of stuff? Even design is appreciated.

I can't help myself. I have to post again. This post if fucking hysterical. You're literally looking for a reason to attack someone and decided to attack their status as someone who they aren't even fucking are. You didn't even base it off anything! You just went for it. My god, you're literally just pathetic little child who couldn't stand that someone was making you butthurt and you had to do something about it. You are literally the biggest fucking dweeb on the internet. Fucking amazing.

Start working on something now. I started with nothing more than the logo of a superhero I created in calculus class and that eventually turned into an entire universe of characters. Nobody starts off with any experienced (technically). Just go for it. You can fix it later.

This thread was made with the expressed intent of organizing a group. Right away the topic was going to spur conflict.

I mean all I have posted is the RR script and that desperately needs editing.

I have a universe. I'm the guy who got that cyclops request and the Octopus lady. I just lack actual work to tell people I'm worth a damn.

If you're just going to spur strife among us, you're free to leave. Otherwise, please do behave.

Isn't there already a project like this? The weekend Sup Forums creation threads?

The Sup Forums creations are sort of their own thing though and spans years and years of Sup Forums creations thread lore.

>I just lack actual work to tell people I'm worth a damn.
If you start working on a series bible, that is worth a damn. It's a single compendium of everything you (or someone else) would need to understand your work and pick up if necessary. Just start compiling everything in there. Story ideas, themes, character descriptions, fantastic inventions like portal guns or black hole grenades, everything.

Every little thing that pertains to your story, no matter how broad or detailed should bei ncluded in your bible in some way shape or form (so the character descriptions you've already churned out are fair game to include). Then once you have your characters out of the way, make a section for locales that you're going to frequent (base of operations, meeting rooms, character's homes, etc). Even if it may not seem like it, if you are actively working towards making your comic a cohesive universe and doing that via text form, you're doing exactly what you need to do.

I ain't spurring shit. You guys are doing that all on your own and it's intoxicating.

That's not a zine or anthology or whatever, it's just a bunch of Sup Forumsmrades creating characters that share a universe. This is more of a chance to showcase different original superhero universes/stories, they don't have to share the same universe.

As I understood it from someone there some time ago, those things are tied to the board, there's a whole series of unspoken rules to the type and direction of collaboration and how it's tied to others. At least that's been said when someone outside the circle showed up.

Things like this are usually just done through the board. They're not necessarily tied to Sup Forums.

Last thread was idle chatter. This thread is more concrete and with that come more hard questions.

>a chance to get your writing out there, a FREE chance at that.
You do realize that it's 2017 and not 1997, right? Anyone who wants to get their writing out there will have better luck on their blog rather a no-name zine out of Sup Forums. Especially if they're just scripts. Hell, there's only one person interested in drawing and even then he isn't doing it for free. Who wants a zine of nothing but donut steel capeshit scripts?

Not him, and while it's true that a Sup Forums zine doesn't mean jackshit in a resume, it's a fun exercise and a chance to give back to the community.

I'd like to ask everyone to chill out and see this as more of a trial run of what you'll have to go through in the real comic book industry. You'll have to deal with partnerships, trusting other people, editing, and yes, some unpleasant people. But at the end, I think this could be a real worthwhile experience.

Possible names for it
Conglomics
Atomic Pile
Motley Mag
Clusterfun
Divergo-Verse

I'm going to disagree with you. Bibles aren't that important, and it's better to actually produce something. Obviously they're important references for a writer/artist, but they're hardly better than a great elevator pitch.

>All Online Comics
I like this. I like this a lot.

>Who wants a zine of nothing but donut steel capeshit scripts?
No one. Which we why we need to focus more on pushing Sup Forumsmrades to actually finish their stories and pitch them to artists rather than relegate themselves to "what ifs" and hopefully wishes that their story will get them found.

If a writer wants to be discovered, he's got three options. Option 1, find a publisher that's cool with just script submissions and do it that way. Option 2, draw it yourself,. Option 3, find an artist and work out a deal. Because most peeps on this board are still in the planning phase phase. ANd I need to reiterate, this statement isn't me being mean, it's

I understand your point of view but respectfully disregard it. I learned the hard way that if you start writing a story without a bible in hand (especially if your story involves a very specific chronology), you're gonna eventually write yourself into a corner because the story didn't work out the way you wanted it to. It may not happen to everyone (and if you avoided it kudos), but one needs to have an idea of who their characters are and what the fuck happens in their story before they start churning scripts out.
>Doing both at the same time is an effective tool. Setting up pages as you're adding them to the story is super useful but I find myself always going back and tweaking and once I have the story finalized I should stop doing that.

>Atomic Pile
>Motley Mag
I like these two a lot

Depends on the goals of the work I guess.
With a branching story universe, I would want all the who-what-when-where-whys of it to be sorted in relation to each other before trying to make a story out of it.
I've got character bios, broad story arc outlines and an extensive timeline all worked up for mine. All I've got to do is plug in dialog and I've got story after story already written.

But that's because I'm juggling several "series" that happen across different eras of the same setting. A bible was a must. I guess if you're going for something smaller in scale, then a bible wouldn't be so important.

>I've got character bios, broad story arc outlines and an extensive timeline all worked up for mine. All I've got to do is plug in dialog and I've got story after story already written.
Reading this gave me a lore boner.

>I guess if you're going for something smaller in scale, then a bible wouldn't be so important.
Truth.

I really want to help with somethig but I'm bad at drawing and I just wrote and OC YEARs ago when I used to play dcuo.

I'm at work right now, post your request and i'll see what I can do when I get home.

I mean I'd like to write comics but I don't currently have any original ideas and i'm self concious. I dunno if I could even pull something off like this at this point in my life.

Id like to contribute in some way.
Is there a submissions guide?

Artist that could work like a janitor here
Only if you have cool stories tho
I am probably not that good of an artist too, but maybe I can pull it off, who knows, there are worst artist at Marvel

he if you do acid erika henderson's art is pretty readable

Anyone got a fresh link to the discord? Last invite is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8

Be ready for this, and a lot more writers than artists.

>Atomic Pile
Good name.

Post examples of your work.

2000 words really isn't THAT much for novels and other similar genres. Not saying that my lazy ass doesn't sometimes have problems with even that, but that's a fact. Comics obviously have a lot less words.
Anyway, I would be very interested in writing something for this project, I've been wanting to do some comics for years, but I have a manual disability so no drawing for me. Should I just post ideas, is there any list of already established things?

discord.gg/t9vcK

Thanks senpai

>Anyway, I would be very interested in writing something for this project, I've been wanting to do some comics for years, but I have a manual disability so no drawing for me. Should I just post ideas, is there any list of already established things?

>He's an ideas guy

No, I do write stuff. I just don't know if anything have already been established about the "shared universe" and what sorts of stories and characters are we exactly looking for.

It's cool, I'm just being a cunt

The shared universe idea, so far as I understood it, was more of a shared multiverse, so anything goes, your cosmology can be completely contrary to my own because they are separate universes in the same multiverse. That way your ideas about, say, reincarnation won't get in the way of my ideas about some sort of cosmic purgatory.

So it's pretty much just "writers looking for artists and wanting to show off their ideas with maybe some crossovers if anything comes out of it"? I don't want to be a pessimist since I'm all for any kind of creative initiative, but I kind of doubt whether anything will come out of it. I'll try to write something up by evening though.

Bump

Me and my brother had the same idea, but I would have to dig into my notes to find out who we were focusing on. As for Stardust, we were going to have him mostly stick to the background as a figure that inspired dread in just about everyone, more of a force of nature who was too busy giving fates worse than death to random criminals to actually get involved with anyone else (usually).

Also have Ted Kord show up in minor rolls sometimes because Blue Beetle is in the public domain.

I like that idea a lot. In my story I wanted him to show up and everyone and help the Allies during WWII and everyone praised him as a hero but over time people started to see how morally bankrupt he actually was. That along side Comet's psychotic break where he killed a person would be what made people question the idea of heroes. Any chance you could find your notes? I'd be interested in bouncing thoughts back and forth

I remember them being fairly barebones, but I'll find them after getting some sleep. I am sick and tired, but also have insomnia. They are currently on my otber computer that has a broken wifi antenna so I will need to transfer them first. I also need to translate it from the bastard shorthand I use for this stuff. I am in the Discord, so if this thread goes down I will post it there.

From what I remember I also have a basic cosmology thing that connects some of the old horror comics to it.

Alias: Brimstone
Name: Jack Reynolds
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 195lbs
Build: Mesomorph (rhomboid)
Territory: Silver City
Abilities: Skilled acrobat & martial artist. Investigative detective with seemingly preternatural insight
Kirby is unusually intelligent for a dog & may possess other unusual characteristics
Background: Shot & left for dead by minions of the crime-lord Mister Silk, Jack Reynolds’ life was saved by an enormous black dog he would later name Kirby. Allowing his enemies to believe him deceased, Jack took up residence with Kirby in the miles of abandoned subway & sewer tunnels beneath the city streets. They now work tirelessly to dispense evil unto evil as Brimstone & Hellhound.

On the name: I can’t decide whether to call the two ‘Brimestone & Hellhound’ or ‘Ghost & Ghoul.’
On the costume: I’m also unsure of the color scheme I’ve chosen. Advice & input are appreciated.

Alias: Brimstone
Name: Jack Reynolds
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 195lbs
Build: Mesomorph (rhomboid)
Territory: Silver City
Abilities: Skilled acrobat & martial artist. Investigative detective with seemingly preternatural insight / Kirby is unusually intelligent for a dog & may possess other unusual characteristics
Background: Shot & left for dead by minions of the crime-lord Mister Silk, Jack Reynolds’ life was saved by an enormous black dog he would later name Kirby. Allowing his enemies to believe him deceased, Jack took up residence with Kirby in the miles of abandoned subway & sewer tunnels beneath the city streets. They now work tirelessly to dispense evil unto evil as Brimstone & Hellhound.

On the name: I can’t decide whether to call the two ‘Brimestone & Hellhound’ or ‘Ghost & Ghoul.’
On the costume: I’m also unsure of the color scheme I’ve chosen. Advice & input are appreciated.

Just a reminder, you don't need talent, writers, or artist to make a project successful, you need organizers and good business sense.