>She says "I Hope Black Cat appears next episode"
>I ask why
>"She's my favorite character. her or Spider-Man"
>Ask her why she likes Black Cat
"She's cool"

what does this mean about her?

She's cool.

Of course she's cool. She's Catwoman

She likes Black Cat because she thinks she's cool.

Bad girls are cool.

Your sister thinks she's cool

Black Cat was cool, her costume was the second worse black cat costume ever, but he was still really fun and clever. As long as your sister doesn't think she looks cool, she's got taste.

What is yoru preferred BC costume? I like
>WHite Gloves
>White stilettos
>Fur trim between black and white costume elements
>Non-absolute cleavage

1st post, best post.

Black gloves and boots white fur trim either running up the back of the arm and leg not around..
Cleavage not too much but I personally prefer that large obvious zipper up front. It's just the right amount of suggestive.
Curlier fuller white hair.

black gloves connected to the sleeves?

She likes sexy femme fatales.

why dont you ask her what exactly she likes about the character? what qualities?
what actions? what scenes?

I know you're being autistic, but when I was a ten-year old girl, i thought Returns' Catwoman was cool, I couldn't sperg out like an adult, but I could still say
>i liked her costume
>i liked how she made her costume
>i liked how she fought
>i liked her voice
>i liked how she interacted with the cops and stuff
etc
if you want a specific answer, ask a specific question you retard

She's telling you she wants to bang.

I didn't know there was another kind.

What do you want your sister to say?
You want her to give a fucking essay on why she likes Black cat?

Having grown up with three sisters, i saw firsthand just how timid girls can be unless they're literally told or shown that they have value.

all this "empowerment" and "representation" bullshit is rooted in some truth. little girls get excited when they see that a girl can play with the boys on their level, too. Maybe it's something about the culture that devalues them from crazy early on, or maybe the female gene is just kinda fucked to feel small.

I ain't even trying to start shit, it's just what i saw growing up. my big sister loved heavy metal and wore army boots when she was 10 until the folks told her she shouldn't.

Fucked up, folks should've let her be her own person.

give her the dick

I miss Milk and Cheese

She got me into horror movies and comics. She was really into Throg. Tell me that ain't some cool shit. Throg, of all characters fir a 10-year-old girl to want a t-shirt of.