Spidey

>Imsomniac games
>no moonswing
>but it was actually fucking Miles instead of Peter
>also QTEs

I just want to end it right now, tell me 1 reason why I shouldn't kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODiiEj-GQgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All Spiderfags must die

Aaand I'm out.

It was Peter dumbass. Peter was the one saying "Miles. Come on." at the end.

Both of them are in it

It was not Miles, Miles is just in the game you idiots.

Yuri Lowenthal wouldn't be voicing the black kid.

>Miles
Wait, when did that happen? Did I miss something in the trailer? Also fuck Bendis and Sony, stop trying to make Miles a thing

It's not miles you fuck

>no moonswing
Why is this a problem?

Who wants to bet the game is going to end with Peter dying and Miles taking up the mask?

Miles was a cameo at the end there
You can hear Spider say to himself "C'mon Peter" when he goes to catch the helicopter tail

The way I understood it Miles was just taking a picture. Did anyone say Miles was Spidey?

When they were wrapping up all the trailers they showed him.

Don't forget it's Arkham combat again

Miles named his spidey bands "Peter".

It's Peter, faggots.

He's just so fucking ugly.

>no moonswing
>something even worse

Shitty gamedevs find away.

SPIDER OF VANDALISM

That's the power of the PS4.

OF COURSE

here's the trailer for reference
youtube.com/watch?v=ODiiEj-GQgI

Shame that's a QTE instead of actual gameplay

I thought Slott was writing it since all his trash characters were in it but knowing Bendis did it makes me even less interested.

They better fucking not

First of all, it wasn't Miles.

Miles was taking pictures of it on a smart phone with Ganke.

Second of all, QTE's make sense in the areas to have them.

The game looks schway for the most part. Sup Forums is entirely butthurt because there was one black person in every other game.

So?
That type of fighting lends itself to Spidey very well (maybe even more than Batman). Flowing between baddies, sensing whoever is coming in for an attack and moving to that attacker fluidly and effortlessly. That screams Spider-Man combat.

God I wanted to be excited for this game, but I can tell by the gameplay that's it's basically Amazing Spider-Man The Game 3.

Why the fuck does Spider-Man have to be sneaky around guys with guns. This isn't the Arkham games.

Is OP doing this on purpose about telling people that it's Miles when it is Peter.

Look , the effect is already taking place:

Miles is just in the game. Spidey is called Peter during the helicopter chase.

Agreed but
>schway
Please stop.

>QTE's make sense in the areas to have them
Neck yourself.

Sup Forums faggots

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

Because Spidey could dodge all the bullets but someone controlling him couldn't

>This "game" will be a better Spider-Man movie then all three of Sony's Spider-Man movies

I'd get the game just for that

I'm pretty hype. Looks great. But Sup Forums will hate it. They always find a way.
They long for a perfect game that cannot exist.

>he's fifty years old this August

Bendis' OC pushing made it to the games. Congratulations.

It's written by Bendis and features Miles Morales and Slott supporting characters.

user you dipshit, I'm talking about the Arkham swinging bullshit. I don't give a fuck about Miles, besides it's Peter anyway.

>he killed ultimate peter
>replaced him with his OCdonut
>revived ultimate peter
>made him suck Miles dick
>killed Ultimate Peter
>nobody even remembers him anymore, they don't mention him, ever.

No, he's not Spider-Man, YET. I'm not sure what anyone else is thinking, but I personally don't like that the first real time they show Spider-Man in this universe they instantly have to shove fucking Miles into it too. It just doesn't seem like it bodes well for Peter's future, and who really wants to see Miles over Peter Parker? Especially so soon.

Jameson was right

>and who really wants to see Miles over Peter Parker? Especially so soon.

you know who

It wasn't Miles you ding dong. He literally refers to himself as Peter

WE

Game looks really great. Glad they went with Mister Negative as one of the villains.

go back to Sup Forums faggot

The Arkham shit and the fucking obnoxious QTEs make me dislike it, not a little wink to the seven people who like Miles. Every time I thought they were going to show off some of the web slinging and show how fun the game could be they shove in WE HAVE TO STOP THE HELICOPTER BY PRESSING X AT THE RIGHT MOMENT.

Fucking god damn it all.

>PRESS THE TRIANGLE BUTTON WHEN I TELL YOU TO WATCH THE GAME PLAY ITSELF UNTIL THE NEXT TIME YOU'RE TOLD TO PRESS TRIANGLE

Video games are such a fucking joke. N64, PS2 and Gamecube were all pretty cool but the whole thing peaked at SNES.

You want me to get excited about a Spider Man game? Focus on web swinging, and show a villain worth a damn. Rhino, Mysterio, Kraven, ANYBODY besides playing helicopter grab ass with Mister Negative of all people. Also fucking the excessive QTEs

All of your suggestions are overused as fuck. I was already made at seeing Fisk yet again.

They'll probably show up anyway.

Is there a reason the only noteworthy characters other than Spidey or Fisk were Asian?

Is there a foreign demo pandering thing with vidya like Hollywood and China?

Jesus fuck, I actually like Mr. Negative but holy fuck in relation to Arkham he's literally just a chinese Black Mask, HE EVEN HAS THE SAME FUCKING COLOR SCHEME

Because Martin Li is Asian in the comics?

>Sup Forums is entirely butthurt because there was one black person in every other game.
as they should, is laughable and even a bit racist that 3 or 4 games have a sassy black woman with an afro in them, cmon now

Are you stupid?

I need my brother in arms to shitpost and falseflag about Marvel.

Because there were only three characters?

>Come on Petey, don't screw this up...

Uh huh.

>3 characters in trailer
>2 were white
>WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ASIANS
Sup Forums sure is reaching these days

Half of the games starred black people.

I get lifting the combat and design from Arkham, I wish they wouldn't but I get it. It was a game-changer for cape games so everyone's gonna lift from it just like Nolan's movies.

But did they really have to put in the most Arkham-style Spidey villain possible and give him an entire cast of henchmen with Arkham-style henchmen masks? That almost seems like they went out of their way.

- Based on comics
- No synergy with the MCU
- Arkham Style

Shut up and take my money, this look great!

Difference is, they probably won't reveal he's the Green Goblin in disguise while the real Negative is a little bitch you bear in an easy side mission.

What would you rather have the combat be like, though? Arkham combat has a flow to it, something Spidey really needs. Look at SM2 and WoS combat, at least on the ground - it's clunky af. Spidey needs something to showcase his agility and power, and the ASM games pretty much failed on that.

Honestly, I don't know what other combat system there could be for the character, but there's a good chance that if they started from scratch it could have been... bad. They have a mould now, but can still deviate from it. We have until 2018 after all.

God please let there be an extensive costume library. I want the quick change suit from the PS1 game. I know we won't get it, but damn do I want it.

>Rhino, Mysterio, Kraven
Seen him, seen him, seen him. Give me a humorous, sympathetic villain like Slyde, not pickings from the Spidey's top rogues.

>want a Daredevil Arkham rip off
>get this

so close!

if you actually thought miles was in the suit you need brain surgery

>retards thinking Mr. Negative is the only villain and that the Arkham games invented masked henchmen.

I expect too much from Sup Forums, as always.

>Shut up and take my money
Christ, I've not heard that meme in a while.

>God please let there be an extensive costume library
It wouldn't be a Spidey game without one.

The trailer had

1. Parker
2. Fisk
3. Asian cop
4. Asian villain.

I haven't read Spidey since OMD, are those last two big characters now?

Christ, I've not seen a tripfag in a while.

Mr. Negative gets around, I don't recognize the cop, but that might just be because of in game design

There were six.

Three asian, one black, two white.

Ganke, Yuri, and Mister Negative.
Miles
Peter and Kingpin.

The Asian villain has been around since OMD.

Really? Otherwise, you sure showed me.

Jesus fucking christ sure is Sup Forums in here, that trailer looked sweet.

>oh no, the trailer had two asian people
>the devious bastards
>i haven't read the comic in 8 years, how dare they add characters i don't know
God, you're a fucking cunt.

She's one of Slott's OC waifus.

He actually has a better design than he does in the comics.

Wait so is it because he was Jewish or because he was anti-religion

This.

He looks like a 40 year old man.

Gamers need to be fucking gassed.

>QTEs
>current year +1

CUM

ON

>two asian people
in NY no less. God, what is the world coming too?
He does. He doesn't look like a stereotyped black kid with a buzz cut and big lips. I like it.

>nobody even mentions him anymore
Are you high? That entire universe is gone.

>i haven't read the comic in 8 years, how dare they add characters i don't know

You act as if any Spider-Man related worth reading came out in the past ten years. Post-OMD Spider-Man is dead to me.

>i didn't read it but I know all about it

>2018
JUST

this
good thing no one actually listens to Sup Forums when it comes to games

He kind of looks like a young Lamar from GTA V.

Hyper-critically isn't a virtue but fuck if you guys don't have low standards. QTEs a shit, the game looked like it was pushing "cinematic" way too hard.

I liked the trailer, but this disappointed me the most. Hopefully good things come to those who wait.

Im kinda glad it's a long wait.

I'm super broke at the moment and will be for the next few months. Gives me a chance to scrape together 250 bucks

>defending QTEs
kill yourself

I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt that they cherry picked a particularly cinematic part of the game to show off for the trailer. Obviously if it turns out to be some interactive novel like the shitty Telltale games then I will change my tune.

QTE's are an embarrassing and outdated mechanic but just think of them as cutscenes. As long as the game isn't full of them it's okay.

The game looks fine.