Voltron: Legendary Defender

I want Allura and Lotor to be rivals in this series and to pretty much hate each other's guts. For real. Not belligerent sexual tension. He's the son of the man who destroyed Altea, she is the princess of a corrupt people who were exterminated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_1u4_G9jKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2 months

gotta love the mice

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_1u4_G9jKw

Allura! You're naked!

So?

can someone share the leaked images? I have yet to see any aside from the frame of Keith and the Altean girl.

i got you pham

bout halfway thru though some of these are just ENHANCEs

Nice to see ya Mice-user

Besides the obvious, what does everyone want/expect from the new season?

Hardmode:
No shipping related ideas.

that's it, now you too have the power to blackmail dreamworks kek use it wisely

Thank you so much user, I've never seen most of these.

Altean girl a qt.

I want more fights that don't involve the lions/voltron (which I think are the weakest part of the show), more Pidge, and Sendak to come back.

>Besides the obvious, what does everyone want/expect from the new season?
I want to see Hunk in more scenes that don't revolve around his food gimmick. I also want to see more of Haggar as her own character, she seems kind of interesting compared to how she was in the old series. I expect S3 will be plot heavy at the expense of developing the characters but it's a kid's show after all, I don't think they care about development that much.

hot spring episode

more Hunk

No, fuck you. I want Lotor to take Allura to the Bone Zone.

I want to marry Pidge

Counterpoint: beach episode.

I wouldn't mind them spicing up the Voltron fights.

Just have Voltron start kicking ass. They've been the underdog long enough and it's just gotten tiring, have it start pulling absurd wrestling moves and going to town on robeasts, take some inspiration from 1980's Sentai mecha fights or something.

Just let Voltron start winning for a while instead of making every fight an impossible struggle, show us they've learned something.

Double counterpoint: An episode where they visit earth

An episode where they visit Hell

I do really want to know more about the Galaxy Garrison. They seemed a bit ominous for a throwaway group.

>it's a kid's show after all
Yes, so never expect the food and fart jokes to stop. Six year olds find it funny.

Lotor's mom had it going on.

I feel like these are two different women, the second one has different hair and is not even Altean probably.

Yeah I'm tired of seeing Voltron getting curbstomped repeatedly.

I can't stop thinking about Clance. What if Sam was a lot older when he and Colleen married (he put serious dating off for a long time because of his career) and it was her first real relationship, so she's only known what it's like to be with a mature, professional workaholic kind of guy. But Lance is this faux-suave goofy dude using cheesy as hell pickup lines, and she fucking loves it. She's tentatively flirting back because why not, her husband is a lampshade in the Space Auschwitz HR office or whatever and he's shocked by reciprocation which makes her feel really powerful and horny.
They hit it off, they start dating. Colleen's smile and optimism: slowly returning. She starts going to the gym, takes those fucking art supplies out of storage where they've been sitting since she had Matt and Katie, starts painting landscapes and pineapples and famous Jazz musicians with pancakes on their heads, just whatever the fuck. They go on evening walks in the park and Lance pulls dumb young-guy-in-love shit like pulling her under a tree to make out and fingerfucking her, which Sam would NEVER do. HE EATS HER GODDAMNED _PEAS_

I want to fucking die

user, don't get this invested in a crack ship.

dude.

>I want to fucking die
Don't we all? I'll follow after you go.

I want Sendak to come back, first and foremost. I want some Haggar/Zarkon backstory (not necessarily shippy stuff either, though I'm not opposed), I want names for Eyebrows and Bara. I want a bit more info on Keith's family, maybe some clue as to whether his mom is still alive.

And I want some Galra women.

Look, Shiro considered Sam Holt a close personal friend. The man was an esteemed colleague that he deeply respected and looked up to, and he still regrets that he couldn't save him from the vespene gas chambers or whatever the hell Galra use to murder Jews. He feels a sense of responsibility toward the man's family, and has done his best to watch after Katie and Matt. Suddenly his ex-team member is fucking Sam's wife and he can't get over it. The worst part? He sees Colleen at the gym working hard for those gains. He sees them together and she's smiling, laughing; the woman is radiant. And he thinks about how long he's known Sam and Colleen, and when the garrison boys were out drinking or at the karaoke bar or Faggot Frank's Subs and Sam would pull out pictures of them as a young couple, she never looked like that. And it hits Shiro that Colleen was never as happy married to Sam Holt and she is right now, white-girl dancing to shitty pop music with Lance Fucking McClain.
It fucks him up real bad and he never gets over it. Sometimes he just lies awake at night, feeling completely and utterly cucked on behalf of Sam Holt's dead ass ghost.

I want all of this, plus the identity of the first Blue Paladin.

but it's fun

I just really want to see what everyone's lives were like before they went to space. Like some Garrison flashbacks, or just seeing them with their families. We haven't even seen Hunk's family yet.
Also more Coran

I just want Shiro back.

I want Coran to have his son Garrett.

I wonder if we'll find out in season three how old Lotor is, or if they'll reveal that later.

Having Lotor be as old as Allura and put in cryo seems pretty contrived. But it's also weird to imagine crusty old Zarkon fucking at his advanced age and having a kid. But i guess anything is possible.

I think Lotor is pretty old, and I don't really want him to be Haggar's son. But we'll see what they're going to do with him.

he could just be a tube baby or some shit

Lotor turns out to be a baby made from the DNA of Zarkon and Alfor. What a tweest.

What if Coran saw Garrett last time when his son was just a child? What if he won't recognize adult Garrett when they'lll meet? What if they'll fuck? Will Coran hang himself after that like Jocasta?

He still goes for Allura

What if Garrett was that 6th lion paladin?

Episode where the paladins are going thru old ass training/informational videos (like the weblum instructional) and find a misplaced home movie with Coran and Garrett

He wants to keep the bloodline as pure as possible. A half sister will work nicely.

She winds up pegging him because his cock, even after Altean shapeshifting, is disappointing.

Black Paladin Garrett confirmed.

>cute interactions between Coran and Garrett
>Coran being overall whimsical around his son and trying to teach him things
>Coran keeps a neutral face throughout the entire movie and stops the video
>everyone is like "I'm sorry Coran."
>Coran says it's okay and does one of his Coranisms things and takes the video away
>in his room he plays the LAST clip he intentionally stopped
>"I love you dad!"
>"I love you too, son," says a downtrodden and lonely Coran in his room

Not enough of Garrett's other parent. Though, we never heard of Allura's mother, so maybe alteans breed by parthenogenesis.

Coran strikes me as a single father.
In the original show, Coran's wife was mentioned in passing so no one really cares.

I want to see the team shatter now that Shiro is gone and go their separate ways, fighting the Galra in whichever way they think best.

More of Keith looking beautifully and more of his personality coming out.

friendly reminder that the only pure ships are Plance, Shallura, Hunk and the rock lass, and solo Keith x Keith.

>Shallura
kys

>Plance
whomst type of faggot calls it this?

Romelle!

>friendly reminder
>calling Pance Plance
>Shallura

You're in the wrong thread, nigga.

>Shallura

You can call it whatever you want so long as you agree with me.

i want the throw-away line about the Baku coming from a meteor to boomerang back as a significant plot point somehow

By pure you mean pure garbage.

none of those ships are as pure as Lance and Colleen Holt lying naked in Pidge's old bed smoking reefer

You have to go back.

>arguing over ships when we could be discussing long haired Pidge > short haired Pidge

>arguing when you could be spending your time being productive
See ya

Do you think the other kids would pull on Throk's pigtails back in grade school?

Yes, but since Throk is a schemer, he would have found a way to have their parents turned into chili.

Yes. One of them made the mistake of thinking it would be funny to stick gum in Sendak's neck fur too.

They never tried that again.

That's why Uggo looks the way he does now.

No, user, Uggo was born that way.

That's what happens when you integrate the fuzzy Galra in with the non fuzzies.

Eyebrows is old enough, he went to segregated Galra schools.

Haruhi Fujioka compromise.
Short haired most of the time, long haired wig whenever she has to wear a dress.

Fish Guy got so many swirlies.

Anonymouse bitcoin debitcard!

I found it !

btc-debitcard.com

Being a minority fishman in a majority fuzzy Galra school is suffering.

Eyebrows had a hard life.

He's definitely seen some shit, that's for sure.

I wonder how he'll be in the show. We already have that facepalm at the movie night.

Prorok, to no one's surprise, had an extra large bucket of popcorn.

I'm hoping we're right and he'll be all serious business and competent. It's a bit hard to imagine a guy with a face and design like that not being serious. I hope he's the older one too, and is just like "Damn kids" sometimes.

I bet that popcorn was for Haggar to share with the druids. Fucking Prorok, always stealing druid food.

I want Eyebrows to be an older guy too..

The thing is no one else likes Druid food, but fucking Prorok eats it as if it didn't taste like vegan garbage.

He mostly does it out of pure spite. But sometimes, when he can't raid a fridge with actual good food, that gross organic vegan shit will start to look good.

The popcorn was for the druid cheat day.

I wonder if Eyebrows and Bara will have old school Voltron names, or if they'll have new ones. What if they're Mogor and Cossack? Or maybe one of them is that Ylvik guy Prorok mentioned in season one.

Uggo should be Mogor. Ugly name for the ultimate butterface Galra.

Kek and now Prorok is eating it with much gusto and added a liter of butter.

Mogor does seem like the perfect name for Uggo.

Soooo Gundam Wing for about half a season?

I need to know who is Plytox