Black Panther World of Wakanda complete storytime

A book I expected to fail. Mostly because the writer was new to the medium and it's very rare that they ever get the hang of the medium. It doesn't help that the main character for the first arc are the most boring lesbians in comics. Let's read together and see these two become minor entries in the official handbook to the marvel universe.

Your Writer will be Bad Feminist Roxana gay famous for being a fat black lesbian and writing about it.

so did can anyone tell me the difference between the midnight angels? They seem to have a hive mind.

Anyone reading?

Yeah. I was just thinking about catching up with this earlier today.

Wait, this isn't the main book? How many spin off books did BP have?

Yeah I was meaning to storytime this because, with this comic no one cared. LIKE AT ALL.

Just this and the crew one. Both did not do well at all and like I said NO ONE CARED ABOUT THIS ONE.

which is sad because I think BP has some good potential for other takes and more characters, but well the Midnight Angels are not very popular I find, plus they really have a very boring look that could be any other character.

This is coming out in trade form later this week.

The first issue had a back up about one of the villains. It's better than the entirety of the lead initial arc.

I think it's mostly the art.

I work in a comic shop I only ever saw two people buy past issue one.

One customer was kind of guilt buying this title.

so very very quiet.

bump

danke!

So I wonder who decided on word balloons? Not that I mind but it make the comic seem antiquated and feel likes the writer has not read in a long time.

I meant thought balloons fuck.

Like am I the only one who think this comics feels really old?

Bump

IS there anything appealing about the midnight angels?

bump

I thought this was ok and wish Marvel could've let it run longer. someone mentioned it should've just been back ups in Black Panther which......yeah

It's a problem with Marvel because they kind of put a very inexperienced comic writer on a title that needed a strong start. This story was not really worth a lead.

Like seriously Marvel is very much lacking strong talent right now. And they think there best writer is Bendis.