Olaf's Frozen Adventure

Welcome back, /frz/.

youtu.be/hb8WDATVB6A

Other urls found in this thread:

jeanlouisdavid.us/article/whats-the-difference-between-red-and-strawberry-blonde-hair_a5198/1
youtube.com/watch?v=-cTFGkEI4Rc&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Olaf

Fucking why!?

>0:29

Frozen is connected to little mermaid and tarzan, Judaism is confirmed for the disney universe. Literally ruined.

that trailer just showed the whole movie, the last 3 seconds was the ending.

I just realized...

>This short will be before Coco starts in theaters
>The movie releases on October 27th in Mexico
>U.S. doesn't get the movie released until November 22nd

Guess I'm ready for spic camrips.

>Frozen is connected to little mermaid and tarzan

No it isn't you dumbfuck.

This looks so phoned in, it reeks of the Shrek sequel curse. Definitely going to be skipping this one.

You can't have Christmas without Jesus. Can't have Jesus without Jews.

>Welcome back, /frz/.
Does this mean we get more incestuous fanart of Anna and Elsa?

>sorry anna, it is my fault that we don't have family traditions ;_;

Royalty is pretty much inbred for thousands of years
JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY

That was quick

Disney really is gonna milk Frozen to death isn't it?

What movie are they putting this in front of to ramp up ticket sales? (cough cough Cinderella cough)

>is Disney going to milk a movie that grossed over a billion dollars not counting merchandise
Nah, they'll just toss it away. They don't want to sacrifice originality for profit.

START THE ENGINES

It said right at the end, amigo.

Traditions are great and all, but what we really need to know is Arendelle's tax policy

It's a seven minute short. What did you expect?

I can already see all the tumblr folk going crazy over how progressive and including religious representations this movie will be.
Geez, how can a kingdom have no traditions. She had a what seemed to be a traditional coronation, but when it comes to holidays it is muh representation.
They're really milking it, the creators went to such lenghts to include scandinavian-like aesthetics(trips, research etc.), but now it all gets scratched, to show oh! how liberal and tolerant we are.

>It Begins

>Geez, how can a kingdom have no traditions. She had a what seemed to be a traditional coronation, but when it comes to holidays it is muh representation.
Family traditions, user. Elsa has none because she spent most of her life locked in a room by herself and she probably didn't give a shit about Christmas during that time.

>Movie released in US November 22nd
>Britcucks have to wait til Janurary 19th
Deck the halls, anyone?

They must have very little faith in that new film if they're tacking frozen onto it.

holy shit, that elsa is so beautiful and sexy, just like the movie I will watch that shit just for her

>trailer is 1:30
How long is the short?

>spending ten dollars to watch 7 minutes of frozen which thirty seconds is elsa
user get a grip
tfw I'll be doing this too

Remember how they marketed the movie as yhough he was the star?

>Olaf's frozen adventure

Is that a mother fucking JoJo reference?

> we could have zootopia short by now

Billion dollars my ass.

Or at least milk them sore

Nice, half naked Shota on the trailer

Oh shit for a second I thought this was what they were actually doing for the fucking sequel.

Its 21 minutes long.

Oh yeah Elsa. I forgot about her while I was looking at the funny talking snowman mascot.

>the way this is written

By god this sounds like something out of 2006 except for "frickle fracked".

>new dresses
>kristoff sings
Good
Could be ok but I feel apprehensive

You made me laugh, thanks user. ...milking ...

Yo, but like, do you see Elsa's rockin pimp dress? Her Majesty is looking fierce. Unf!

Did you snap in the air when you finished typing that?

Dammit, I knew I forgot something.

The first movie made $1.25 bn in box office and hit the 5th highest all time worldwide box office earnings slot.
It also made around $7 bn in merch sales in just a few years, with just one movie and a shit sequel short. Disney was in constant merch shortage trouble for over a year after the movie came out because they kept underestimating the demand for Frozen merch.

It's already one of the more profitable merch movies out there. After just one movie and 3 1/5 years. It's fucking insane.

Disney is never letting it go, user. They like making money. It's gonna be like Shrek or the Ice Age

There seemed to be at least a few nordic traditions in there though?

She's so perfect.

it's basically modern Lion King. an unexpected hit that prints money for decades.

Twenty-one minutes actually. It's considered a featurette much like Mickey's the Prince and the Pauper.

Yeah.
It's funny when you consider how shittily done the first movie was because they had to rush like crazy to get it in some sort of screening shape, due to all the constant rewrites. Like it was a huge trainwreck and they were still writing shit and composing songs in around June, with the movie coming out in November.

And then, boom, most successful animated movie ever. Crazy cultural juggernaut. Merch sales bust through their wildest dreams. What the hell.

I'm a bit worried they focus too much on "recreating the magic" and end up just imitating the first movie, but then again it's just a featurette, I hope hope hope the sequel will actually have a proper standalone plot.

And I'm kinda getting sick of Elsa's ice cape.

Disney took some concept art, threw it up on the wall, & recolored everyone's hair except Elsa's.

Fuck, Anna shouldn't be a redhead...

As long as they don't include Kwanzaa it's cool.

Jews rejected christ, you dummy

I hope Hans will be in it this time, too

I'm sure he will. I want Marshmallow to have a bigger role instead of being shut in Elsa's ice palace. Royal bodyguard or something.

Doubt it unless they send him the fruit cake that passed through Olaf like a brick.

well, it has Elsa, character every woman wants to be: strong, powerful, beautiful and irresponsible.

sequel WILL be a better movie, however it'll try to teach some lesson not many girls will buy and franchise will lose it's momentum and start to fade.

Why the fuck do they have paper-wrapped presents in a SAUNA
what is this fucking bullshittery

No-one expected him to be in the 7-min short taking place in Arendelle either, and yet they managed to include him for 4 seconds, getting shoved into a pile of manure because Elsa fucking sneezed a snowball into the next country across the sea

I have high hopes that this time he might be onscreen for 8 seconds. Maybe even 10! They'll find a way if they want to

Jesus was a Jew, dumbass.

anna is a redhead

her hair is strawberry blonde

I am pleased that Disney is changing Arendelle's national colors from the yucky Mardi Gras purple/green/gold to a tasteful purple/blue/gold.

being zootopia fan is suffering.

Hans did literally nothing wrong.

SEETHEFROZENSNOWMANCOMEDYINTHEATRES

Strawberry blonde isn't red, user. Blonde is literally in the name.

Oftentimes, strawberry blonde is a weird brown color, but it's not red.

Is anyone irritated that a Walt Disney Animation Studios property is being played before a Pixar film? Or about how Disney is so insecure about the performance of an original Pixar film they had to attach a cash cow guarantee its success?

strawberry blonde is a type of red hair. it's light red. don't be deliberately dense.

jeanlouisdavid.us/article/whats-the-difference-between-red-and-strawberry-blonde-hair_a5198/1

why are girls with ice powers always hot

>christmas short shown near christmas

gee, i wonder what could convince them to do that..

Definitions vary. My hairdresser says it's really just a weird brown.

Red hair is red or orange. Once you get towards a pumpkin shade, it's blonde or brown.

Still didn't post a photograph to gauge the color...

>Definitions vary
they don't. strawberry blonde hair has red tones and blonde highlights. your hairdresser is colorblind if she thinks strawberry blonde is brown, and you're retarded if you think a pumpkin is brown, too.

>still didn't post a picture...

wow look at that one second googling I just did

>A spinoff about the worst character from a movie that wasn't even that good.

Elsa, that dress doesn't make sense.

Most of those are just straight-up blonde or dye jobs. None of those are legitimate redheads.

I love her.

Shut up, it's beautiful. I love the fur/feather collar.

Elsa's probably wearing a slip underneath her ice dress that has the collar attached.

what's your point? the color is still red. it doesn't matter if it's natural or not.

but here you go anyway.

Hair that's actually red doesn't exist in humans. All natural "red" hair is actually orange. If it's literally red then it's dyed.

Most of those are still brown, blonde, or dye jobs. There is only one woman in the bunch who is arguably a redhead (second row, second from the left).

These are real redheads. The color is vibrant & not some brown with a dash of whatever. Either you're totally without a question a redhead or not.

Duh. Ariel's hair is obviously a dye job if it's closer to ketchup.

This is still a redhead because his hair is closer to red than yellow. Once it crosses the equidistant threshold in orange, it's considered blonde.

>Either you're totally without a question a redhead or not.
and strawberry blondes are redheads.

strawberry blonde is the lightest shade of red when it comes to hair color. just like auburn is the darkest shade.

you're colorblind if you think any of the pics of strawberry blonde are brown or plain blonde.

>More gay Frozen shit
>More Olaf faggotry
Kill it with fire

maximun profit, minimum effort.

Is Elsa really gay or am I looking too deep into it.
youtube.com/watch?v=-cTFGkEI4Rc&t=2s

Would you call all of the pictures you posted redheads? I can only call one or two, & even then one is a dye job. If they were in a crowd with lots of people with lots of different hair colors (including synthetic reds, pinks, purples, blues, etc), you wouldn't be able identify them immediately as redheads. If there is doubt whether one is a redhead, they're not a redhead.

Anna's hair still doesn't look realistic/natural, which is a huge insult to the artist whenever Elsa, a platinum blonde ice witch doesn't get nearly as much criticism over whether her color is natural or not.

So... they're Catholic? Lutheran? Arendelle is a Nordic country, right?

>caring about lore in a little girl's franchise

Why shouldn't the? Their intended demographic for Gayzen is STUPID SHIT EATING RETARDED GIRLS AND WOMEN. They are Disney's Bread & Butter. They are the easiest demographic to satisfy and because the USA is constructed in a "Women Have The Most Disposable Income" sort of manner, Disney aims for the money.

It is amazing how easy it is to make twats buy your shit. If you have the resources to produce media? It is easy to make shit that twats like. Give them princess shit. They still believe in that nonsense.

>all this obsession over whether or not any of the pics is a dye job

you do realize if you dye your hair red, you're a redhead, right? you're not a "natural" redhead, but a redhead nonetheless.

> If they were in a crowd with lots of people with lots of different hair colors (including synthetic reds, pinks, purples, blues, etc), you wouldn't be able identify them immediately as redheads. If there is doubt whether one is a redhead, they're not a redhead.

>if you put two red things next to each other and one is more red than the other, it means the other one isn't red

this is basically what you're saying.

strawberry blonde is a type of red hair. that's the end of it.

>Anna's hair still doesn't look realistic/natural, which is a huge insult to the artist whenever Elsa, a platinum blonde ice witch doesn't get nearly as much criticism over whether her color is natural or not

not sure what the hell this sentence means

>but now it all gets scratched, to show oh! how liberal and tolerant we are.

Where have you been? Disney as a corporation has always been politically correct depending on the era to be inoffensive to make the highest amount of money. For a while now they've been both Feminist, Progressive/Leftist/Liberal/etc. Particularly evident in Zootopia, but their other films like BH6 also come to mind.

And why do you think they're making Coco? Because that's another facet of progressive liberal bullshit, multiculturalism. And hey that's why they made Moana. The only movie Disney is going to make that doesn't scream liberal shit is Gigantic which seems to be a simple story about Jack and the Beanstalk. Sure it takes place in "Spain" but truly it takes place in the land of the giants in the cloud, so away from Earth and away from it's interpretations of politically correct shit.

Well one could make the argument that this whole short is about "lore," insofar as it's showing us some of the cultural makeup of Arendelle.

None of those are redheads & all of them are dye jobs.

If you put a strawberry blonde next to a blonde, a brunette, & a redhead, the strawberry blonde is going to look the most like a brunette. Not quite bright enough to be blonde, not colorful/fiery enough to be red.

>BH6

>multiculti is cool! let's make white member of the group a priviledged rich buffon!

oh, so you ARE being deliberately obtuse. alright honey.

#giveelsaahusband

I think you've lost the argument if you have resorted to insults & stopped trying to prove me wrong. You're not gonna win, this is the internet.

Hans Redemption First

there's nothing to prove. if you're going to act like every picture of a person with red hair that isn't carrot-orange isn't a redhead, that's your decision.

I can try and prove all I want to some idiot who thinks the sky is actually purple instead of blue, but they're just being deliberately retarded and so are you.

Same

Apparently that's a reference to anime. What anime, I don't know, but I guess anime in general where the slacker/loser/hygiene-challenged friend lives in a huge, luxurious mansion. It subverted both the group's & the viewer's expectations, it was hilarious, so it did its job.

dude, those are all clearly redheads. you could just leave the thread instead of trying to defend yourself, no one will know

ELSANNA OTP
LITERALLY MADE FOR EACH OTHER

Those dresses are shit. Elsa is Queen Try too hard & Anna looks like she's thrown her identity away to become an Elsa clone.