He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong.

galactus is above morality, he is above good and evil, there is no definition of wrong that would apply to galactus

he merely is

Fag.

He has the worst goddamn hairdo

That's what he gets for wearing that helmet all the time.

This. it's like saying evolution is wrong cause it make Panda Bears so fucking stupid that they will kill off their species.

My question is he came to our solar system why does he want to eat earth? There are numerous planets that are bigger.

Reminder that in another universe, Thanos turned Galactus into a human that resembled Elvis Presley.

he gets more energy eating planets that have life on them. Dead planets he will eat but they are unsatisfying to him. It's kinda weird that he doesn't punish his heralds when they give him dead planets.

Cool.

He has a hot daughter ill tell you that

>It's kinda weird that he doesn't punish his heralds when they give him dead planets.
I think it's weird that he doesn't take the power cosmic away from the previous heralds once he gets a new one. There are so many so many heralds out there that just sorta disappear after a few issues that you can't help but wonder what happened to them, like pic related. What happened to him? Did Galactus kill him? Did he die?

She's also not real

Shes as real as he is

You'd think they'd be pushing her since Galactus falls under the Fantastic Four rule and she's her own thing. They could use her basically as surrogate and it's been so long since her initial comic book you could basically sort of reboot her entire character to be whatever you needed to get her into canon.

I'm glad they haven't though, keep her as far away from current Marvel as you can

When's FOX gonna give the Fantasic Four movie rights back to Marvel?

Once homecoming breaks box office records.

Shortly before or just after Infinity War.

>Galacta in a shitty SJW legacy mini

Please no.

>Written by Gabby Rivera

I used to say the only person I'd trust to get her right again would be Adam Warren himself, but even he's been more SJW-y as of late.

All joking aside, pitch your 4-issue Galacta miniseries, Sup Forums.
>Involves Galacta trying to raise her kid while also trying to eat planets
>Makes someone her herald just to babysit the kid while she looks for planets by herself

>Reed calls in a favour from Galactus himself and Galacta has to babysit Franklin and Val for a few days

>Galacta is further into her pregnancy and realizes she WILL need to start eating planets
>Decides to find a herald
>Literally plucks the first dude she finds on Earth and tells him to go find some planets while she sits on social media all day and berates him
>Story is mostly about this guy who doesn't want to be in this position given powers and forced to explore crazy planets
>Looming overarching thread about the child being a potential threat to the galaxy or some shit

That's the only way I could see it being interesting to be honest

bump

>Galacta in generic house style

I liked the Earth X rationale

Wasn't the Earth X Galactus once Franklin Richards?

yeah franklin took his place or something and thought he was always galactus

but I meant the whole celestial egg thing

He did nothing wrong.

Good because Marvel is constantly making their universe more and more Earth-X every year