Is he autistic?

is he autistic?
serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xxf1c3fzDOU&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

Serious answer.

The Phantom Menace oozes autism from every pore. It's "Autism: The Movie". So, yes.

no

no he's artistic

it's extremely obvious and it makes him /ourguy/

No, look at pictures of him from the past. He was a fucking alphachad even more so than precrash mark. Plus a genius in general

no he's based, eating pasta, probably has money on the ponies. meanwhile ther's a soyboy in plaid to his left and some other soyboy taking his picture. also Diet Coke is the drink of the Gods, Trump drinks 12 a day.

He was a rich kid, thus always had great grooming.

Why isn't anyone sitting with him

youtube.com/watch?v=xxf1c3fzDOU&

Unironically yes, he's like a kid with unlimited control who can't be legally disputed nor be reasoned with. Check when he picks the worst child actor, it's scary shit.

it's lonely at the top

People are still mad about the prequels and selling out to Disney.

Yes. Next question?

He's probably been wearing the same New Balance shoes for the past 6 years, so yes.

>He was a rich kid
No?

That mini Chad is beyond generic though.

Look at all the autistic changes made in the special editions.
>we need rocks there
>Vader needs to yell NOOOO
>devianart cgi band

Probably wants to be left alone in public.
Honestly wouldn’t blame him, for people either going wild with praise or criticism have been on him for years.

>>we need rocks there
The real autism is the never ending whining over such a non-issue change.

Uh, he's a big softie and kind of in his own head a lot. He's been 'on top of the world' before or whatever so he's definitely able to enjoy moping around looking like an autistic sadsack since he 'knows' he's been a genius-level player in the world, and also rich. That being said, without all of that he'd be a sad fuck. I mean, he is a sad fuck, but he's a pretty great guy as well. It's hard to say. He's definitely playing this whole Disney Star Wars thing for self-love at this point, I think. He loves feeling the victim from selling his busted franchise to someone he feels isn't handling it properly. That'll show 'them'.

That's a valid thing though.
Disney isn't handling it well.
When TFA came out and wasn't OT level it was all over.

Sure, but why did he make those changes? You're right that complaint is autistic, but why did he release a special edition where every single change was retarded and meaningless?

>non issue change
But that's the point, Lucas must be autistic to even think that was worth editing.

This. Dude just likes playing Star Wars, only difference is that he owns the IP. Nobody who shits on people for caring too much about Star Wars has the ability to call Lucas better than his fans. He's the head autist.

He literally is, but so are the """""""""""""""""fans""""""""""""""""" so thinking it does something to the scene enough to change it back with fanediting.
It's literally just a matter of getting used to the rock being there. I used to think it was wierd simply because I was used to the scene without it, but since I only watch the Blu Ray version these days, it's part of the movie for me now.
It's literally irrelevant outside of fixing a Plinkett style "hurr why wouldn't the sandniggers see R2" nitpick.

>so thinking
*for thinking

>it's autistic to eat meal

you people really to get laid.

So hold on, you're saying that the best way to react to Lucas' edits is not notice them, and to 'not be an autistic nerd' enough to believe they were never changes in the first place?

No, you misinterpreted my post somehow.
I explained why I think some Lucas bashers are hypocritical, then explained why I think the rock change isn't a big deal.

I RECOGNIZE THAT FOOD COURT
THAT'S THE RUNDLE FOOD COURT IN ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WAS DOING IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA

But why did Lucas make those changes? Why did he add the rocks and make such a big deal back in the 90's bout his special edition? Surely if he were a genius he would have added some more important scenes? I understand that it only takes an autist to notice autism, but is it really so wrong for an autist to notice that Star Wars was owned and controlled by an autist?

I'm from adelaide too bro. is that really our foodcourt? wtf was lucas doing here

Can you elaborate?

ANYONE?

What do you think he's eating

How exactly was he supposed to know Disney’d fuck it up?

because they wouldnt let a singleton like him in to see TLJ, even though he had a pass from his doctor that he got on penis inspection day

Tortured artist

Any thoughts, or am I right with this post?

it was something to do with his first wife suing him again over the original trilogy, and him changing it enough to make money and not have to pay her gardener fucking whore ass.

cut your throat you little cock sucker. let him eats some food in peace for fucks sake.

kill yourselves newfags.

Right, so the guy took a personal problem to a a business level, and didn't have the decency to make it creative or decent. Instead he just threw in some meaningless and obstructive shit here and there for cash and pride purposes. That and his antisocial temperament is why people consider him autistic.

i don't think someone with autism could write something heartfelt.

>is why people consider him autistic.
you say that like it's a bad thing

It really isn't a bad thing at all, but I think we can all agree that the special editions were a cheap selfish takeout for Lucas to get back at his ex-wife's enterprise.

>Post that picture one more time JJ. I fucking dare you

he's the god-king of trolls
that came with a price

sure, that's why he photobombed that news report

who cares? that whore deserves to get fucked over. it's not like you can't still watch the originals

how new are you user?

because he fucked it up
he thought the artist is always right
if I couldn't make lighting strike twice, no one can, that sort of thinking
honestly, I think without the original team it really would be nearly impossible, you need that interplay and there are way too many variables to account for

autists have emotions, they're just sort of skewed from regular emotions and sometimes less intense
I mean why are so many of them into collecting and trivia about one particular thing? because it makes them feel good, and something about that particular thing makes them feel good
I met an autistic guy once who would go to autism social meet-ups and wear a Titanic shirt and bring a model ship he was building sometimes and he'd talk about steam ships and things relating to them, and that's fairly fucking weird, but the dude was clearly passionate about it

>sometimes less intense
autistic rage is a path to many ablities

Are you proud of yourself for that. I can just imagine you sitting at your computer, obese and sweating, chuckling as you typed that out. "Gonna get me some yous and maybe even a screenshot" you mutter to yourself with your Doritos stained mouth. As you think of anonymous people on the internet acknowledging your existence, your greasy, rubbed raw micropenis gives a slight wiggle. Maybe, just maybe, this will be enough to make up for the attention your father and the girls at school never gave you. Maybe, these yous are going to be the thing that turn your whole life around. But no. No one acknowledges your joke, it wasn't funny, you are not funny, and your existence is going to continue much as it has so far. Sad, lonely, and smelly. Here's your (you), you sad little man.

i walked past george one day at the mall
he was sitting in the food court much like ops pic
i was suprised to notice that the news paper (which is the exact one in ops pic as well) is not a modern paper
i noticed its date was something from the late 1970s even tho the paper litself looked brand spanking new
it was the entertainment section
the headline on the paper was something like
"HOT DIRECTOR GEORGE LUCAS A GENIUS WITH HIS SMASH NEW FUTURISTIC HIT: STAR WARS!"
I wanted to ask for an autograph or a pic but after seeing that paper i was uncomfortable and just walked away

did this really happen

without a second new hollywood movement it was going to be impossible.

Why do people with big, fat turkey necks always shave under their chin like this?

Because the hair doesn't come in evenly on their fat, stretched, turkey necks.

No, he just never knew how to properly deal with emotions, both his own and of those around him.
Read his first wife's recollection of his behavior during the OT, he always was shy and taciturn. Not autistic, just an extreme introvert.

A lot of the emotions from the OT were thanks to the people around him. The scene where Han rescues Luke in ANH for example, was made emotional thanks to his wife's editor skills. Han relationship with Leia in ESB was as good as it was thanks to Ford's improv.

yes

it was the early-mid 2000s
northridhe mall
but ive seen him at the topanga mall, recently, still in the food court, upgraded from pizza to stone oven now, but the same paper

What the fuck did you just say

Because beard on your throat can be extremely itchy and irritating for the skin, you'd know if you weren't a soyboy.

Georgieboy doesn't know he has that, he doesn't look at images of himself that aren't shopped.

Yeah but if you don't assume this big backstory, the special editions come across as some useless piece of cash grabbing shit coming from a multi-millionaire, which is what they are.

>Yeah but if you don't assume this big backstory
most people just liked seeing star wars again on the big screen. normalfags were more than happy to see star wars with a fresh coat of paint.

Yeah I agree. Disney did what was expected, to do more basic Star Wars. They did a good job.

yeah
you watch it
enjoy it properly
but still bitch later when you realize its the same movie as your vhs copy that didnt add anything significant or groundbreaking
but still
it was star wars on the big screen or on a new media format

this nuwars shit isnt even fucking star wars
its bad storytellinng
bad movie making
and bad politics

>STAR Wars and Indiana Jones creator George Lucas used the forks when he sat down to eat noodles and drink a Diet Coke at an Adelaide food hall yesterday.

>The film director, who sold his Lucasfilm company to Disney for $US4 billion in 2012, was in town while his wife, Chicago businesswoman and Dreamworks Animation chair Mellody Hobson, addressed a superannuation conference at the Convention Centre.

People were fine with the special editions until they started changing shit. Like han shooting second.

Say what you want about George but he's got a great head of hair.

No.

>I want to be able to get away with murder

NO!

Nah nah nah.
His wife was the reason why the OT worked so well. All George was was the money man who merchandised the shit out of everything, but wanted to direct because he started out as this great filmmaker of his generation.
So he finally sacked in the 90s and did a pilot project (Shadows of the Empire) to see if normies were still interested. Then he rereleased the OT in THX. Then he did the SEs in wide release. Then he had enough juice to direct the whole fucking PT.
Then he saw the Mr Plinkett reviews and decided to wash his hands of the whole thing, selling everything to Le Happy Merchant.

normalfags don't care about that shit.

>the special editions were fine until they made any noticeable difference
Lol

So your answer is that viewers need to become deeply embroiled into Lucas' personal life in order to understand the special editions?

His wife was going to an event there

You can say whatever you want, but i liked his Charlie rose interview

Successful artists always have various "mental illnesses", so probably yeah.

Yes, that is my point. The new effects and remastering were just dandy right up until han's neck turned to gelatin and shifted his head a few inches to avoid greedo's first shot, and it just got worse from there.

This was before normalfags would really be in the theater for the special editions. It was almost exclusively people who loved star wars and wanted to see it on the big screen again. Something that was ruined pretty quickly.

are you really young or just really stupid?

You've just proven I'm older than you.

Who else could make the political machinations of a trade dispute a foundation for the toppling of a galactic government, an act that allows the Sith complete domination over these worlds for the first time in its history?
Thing is, when you think about it, it whole convoluted plan works and you wonder why Sith didn't go into politics earlier, they're masters of manipulation.

you're embarrassing yourself faggot. your argument is the special editions were just marketed at star wars nerds. it was marketed as a whole new generation getting to see it on the big screen for the first time and for everyone else to see it again.

>>He was a rich kid
>No?
Uh, yes?

Golly, attacking an argument that wasn't made? Well shit I guess you showed me.

>It was almost exclusively people who loved star wars
were you referring to the general populace?

They are sooooo goofy

Is this him in a fast food restaurant out in a mall somewhere, or is this him in a fast food restaurant deep in his complex?

only Chads wear New Balance

kill yourself newfag

Why does he always seem so sad?

I hope you get cancer user

Would would you say that Anontonius Anonstasius?

Damn, he should beat his wife

I mean, where the fuck is she? Bitch is probably out shopping instead of making him lunch like a proper woman

Plees masa, don't beat me