JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS ROSTER

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS ROSTER

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6gx1li/bad_roster/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So... how much will they pay us to play that game?

I'm so fucking sick of fighting games

That can't be it.

It's not. Marvel has three characters not shown and Capcom has four.

Not including DLC of course.

Sigma's missing. Because he's a DLC.

it'll be behind dlc

Don't forget about the 6 dlc characters. But seriously, I hope you can actually unlock more characters as you play through the Story Mode, otherewise I'm just going to stick with that DBZ game.

MCU Vs Campcom

Why does the UI look like a mobile game anyway? The meters are specially ugly.

At least they used the real thor

So since they clearly want the MCU audience, does Rich being there mean that the rumors of him appearing in Carols movie are true?

Has Carol so automatically better than 3's.

Probably. Any character that you haven't seen in the movies or TV shows yet that's suddenly getting a big push, is likely to show up down the line.

I think they are. I know it's a big stretch, but all of their scenes in the trailer are them working together.
I just hope he doesn't have to get romantically involved with her

This isn't the full roster and there's already a thread for this, OP is a retard.

JUST

You are retarded

Why is Wesker on the Marvel side?

Hawkeye

Thanks, MOuse

So 28 characters? That's... disappointing. I was hoping for at least 32 in the base roster.

And we know two of the unshown Marvel characters are Black Panther and Gamora. Who else is gonna be in?

Why does star lord have that weird helmet?

Mega Man X for MvC, and regular Mega Man for Smash Bros?
Never shall the two meet... except for that one time.

>And we know two of the unshown Marvel characters are Black Panther and Gamora.

Nope, Black Panther is not in the base game. he's DLC. The missing Marvels are Spider-Man, Gamora, and Ant-Man.

... or that other time.

>Marvel's roster is just MCU shilling

I want to murder someone right now.

>We could have had bad ass picks.

>We could have had Slapstick.

>We could have had Hellstorm

>We could have had Machine Man.

>But that would remind the player something outside of the MCU exists.

I can't wait till that shit dies out.

The unshown characters are:
Capcom:
>Nemesis
>Firebrand
>Jedah
>Monster Hunter

Marvel:
>Gamora
>Spider-man
>Ant-man

With the first wave of DLC being:
Capcom:
>Sigma
>???
>???

Marvel:
>Black Panther
>Venom
>???

Then the second and third waves of DLC characters are going to be themed around "Fantastic Four vs. Darkstalkers" and "X-men vs. Street Fighter."

This is pathetic... Especially in light of Lego Marvel Superheroes 2's confirmed roster

the mcu has ruined marvel comics and video games.

All I really needed was Mega Man and if Ant-Man or Star-Lord get in down the line that'll be great

... or that other other time

>Carolfags

Don't exist.

I wish Capcom would put more time into filling out the roster before launch. It feels rushed as hell, and the DBZ fighter looks like it's doing MAHVEL better than Marvel.

I mean, even for just focusing on MCU characters, this is weak. At least toss in Daredevil or bring back Iron Fist.

Oh man, console exclusive costume. I wonder if Xbone and Steam will get one as well.

>That Dante
I hate to say it, but couldn't they put Donte in instead? I mean the game is already gonna be a piece of shit so they might as well piss on it to make it more disgusting.

Hell, put in more "beloved" Capcom characters like the chick from Remember Me, Vorgol, Axl, FemDonte from Resident Evil Revelations 2, or one of the bastardized versions of Cody and Guy from Final Fight Streetwise.

Huh, that's a weak Marvel roster there.

>exclusive trash

gee, thanks

>iron man trying to prevent us from picking up this game
>every other product marvel releases nowadays has him in that exact same pose
makes you think

Weird no Parker on the cover.

>movies make comics popular enough to have all these games and crossmedia
>all of it is movie shilling trash
What a fucking monkey's paw situation.

no Venom no buy for me.

What is this and why should I care.
Yes, I get it's supposed to be the roster that leaked and supposed alt costumes for them, but where's the source on this.

Leddit reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6gx1li/bad_roster/

It's a blurry, tilted picture of a monitor, therefore it's real.

its Contest of Champions for console

In the game... Ultron is created by Pym or Stark? because I hate synergy, that would be another reason to not buy this.

We don't know yet. Probably won't even be addressed.

There's only one non-MCU character here. How is that not synergy overload for you? Although, Nova looks and probably acts nothing like those losers in the movie.

Probably this. That way they can avoid offending comic fans and avoid confusing people who only saw the movies.

>That way they can avoid offending comic fans
>implying they care about comic fans

It's SFV all over again.

This is mobile game tier UI.

Wonder if they used Wesker's character model

On one hand, on MVC3 we had a Hank Pym cameo.
And we know from a leak that has been accurate so far, Ant-man is in the game.

However, it can be Scott Lang. Let's hope Pym gets all the suffering he can get so casuals can bask into some actual good comic book lore instead of the weak sauce Whedon shit that is Avengers 2.

>Fantastic Four vs. Darkstalkers
Fantastic Four:
>She-Hulk
>X-23
>Ghost Rider

Darkstalkers:
>Morrigan
>Felicia
>Heisen Ko

29.99, plz.

Good, that game is great.

This and SFV have the most generic, bland UI imaginable. Has that "functional" look which PC and mobile games often have.

Total lack of arcade feel.

Nothing is bad as SFV, but it's certainly no the return to form everyone was hoping for. The whole "developed in house by Capcom" stuff was supposed to assure us they'd give us a really full game, but this just doesn't feel like a step forward for the Versus games at all. It feels like it should be sold at a discount, since you won't feel you have a full game until you AT LEAST get the first batch of DLC.

But did they fuck?

Nice, that would be a good solution... to be honest I was expecting an in-game bio for every character or also dialogues between them before the fight.

To be fair, the pic was posted weeks before the new trailers, so having the names of characters like Xgardian, Dahren Mohran and PlutoGrand Master gives it some kind of credibility.

Naw. It's Wesker. His total global saturation went multiversal and Umbrella bought out AIM.

My uncle's nephew's father's wife's son works at Capcom.

>bees

>My uncle's nephew's father's wife's son works at Capcom.
So, how is working at Capcom going for you?

nop

Morrigan already is in the game you idiot

Wow. It has Nova but no Wolverine or Spiderman.

Pink Morrigan.

They'll put her in a second time, and make you pay for it.

Hey, Streetwise Guy actually came out relatively decent. He looks like he wandered off the set of a Yakuza game.

at least they got something right

They ran out of cute marketable girls to put in, so they're banking on you liking Morrigan self-cest.

Lilith never really did it for me.

now explain to me how the fuck jedah got into the game and not your fav darkstalker

Now is Richard's time

my favorite Darkstalker character has too much squash and stretch moves and would require actual effort in animating with 3D models.

synergy is a given nowadays because it's what sells. hell, even DC does it too but nobody complains about because they are less obvious about it.

Because Hsien-ko got shit on for being low-tier in MvC3, and Sasquatch was an ugly piece of OP shit in the main series.

I blame the
>MvC2 was overcrowded!
memers.

Hsien-Ko?
I'd guess she'd be too resource-intensive, or she's just underappreciated.
We'll always have Puzzle Fighter 2, though...

>Hsien-Ko and Sasquatch
nigga, stop pretending to be me.

Ono wanted Talabin in! He would have been if they had more time!

You have time now! Where is he?

no rouge ever

>Ultron is created by Pym or Stark?
That's actually not even 100% certain in the movies.
Stark is originally trying to copy an already-functioning AI that's in the mindstone. The flashback of Tony saying "Peace in our time" during Ultron's conversation with J.A.R.V.I.S looks like it's from the Sceptre's perspective. The AI holographic representation that attacks J.A.R.V.I.S is the same one that was shown for the AI in the mindstone, no third "new" AI is ever shown. Ultron immediately asks where his body is, and there were Ultron bodies in Strucker's Hydra facility before Tony even got the Sceptre. Tony insists that they made no progress in trying to copy the AI. Thor even explicitly says that Ultron came from the stone. All they'd have to do to handwave it back to Pym is have a throwaway line about Pym trapping an AI he created in an alien weapon back in the '80s.

It hurts so bad.
I'd prefer Jack, but I'd honestly be fine with either her or Falcon.

Well, we probably got two more Ant-Man movies to address this idea, so who knows. I wonder if people would be interested to see Ultron come back for a movie.

I'm not giving up hope.
>Infinity Gems --> Infinity STONES
>POWER STONES
Confirmed.

Why the fuck are Ultron and Thanos the only villains? I don't care about the story mode! Give Doom, Venom, even Loki!

At least when Injustice booted characters out because they weren't in the story mode, they still had a diverse cast! This is literally almost all heroes!

Nope, the DLC characters from Day 0 are just gonna be safe picks and MCU shitnergy, and then aftwerwards in 2018, the DLC is gonna be nothing but recycled assets the season packs!

My favorite is less popular than Jedah. Seems easy enough to explain

>Venom
DLC

> Doom

Confirmed for the Fantastic Four DLC.

Ultron did nothing wrong

>Why the fuck are Ultron and Thanos the only villains? I don't care about the story mode! Give Doom, Venom, even Loki!
Because they're ditching all the terrestrial villains for cosmic ones.

All the Earth villains will throw their lot in with the heroes ala Infinity War. Venom will be Agent Venom and tie in with GotG. Wesker and co. are getting ditched for characters from that bullshit Capcom weeb Star Wars game, Section Z and any other deep space game where someone wants to rule the universe.

>No mutants
What? Is it because they have to work a deal with Fox to put them in and Disney/Marvel are massive jews or what? I thought they only sold the movie rights.