How would you fix him?

How would you fix him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kXYJVMFZo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'ld take him to the vet.

Superboy Prime's Retcon Punch

Don't delete his scenes next time.

Stop writing him as an invincible edgemaster.
Stop treating him like he's the only Batman villain worth something.
And fire anyone who tries to do so, especially Scott Snyder

I thought he was a good Joker. He just got stuck in a terrible movie.

I know this is kind of like a trick answer, like
>How do you avoid AIDS? Just don't ever have sex!
But personally I would just throw the Joker in the trash and give the spotlight to other, better villains.

>Implying the editing was why he was bad
>Implying it wasn't everything about him

Remove Harley Quinn and stop making this Joker revolve around her.
Get rid of those stupid grill teeth and add some paint to his face. Seriously he's the fucking Joker and yet his face looks disgustingly dull and colorless. At least give him more prominent lipstick.
Get rid of that stupid "damaged" tattoo.
Not introduce him via a movie he has no business being a part of.

And finally, cast a different actor who's much more qualified to play the character.
There, problem solved.

stop putting him in stuff
honestly, as great as the batman/joker dynamic has been, it's getting old

Two to the back of the head, couple of pints of gasoline and we'll speak no more of it.

I liked him. It's been some time since we had a mainstream representation of Joker as an actual gang leader, rather than a psychopath who just happens to hire goons for help and it worked fairly well. My main issue is that he seemed kind of inconsistent at times and could use better fleshing out, but that's a fault of the deleted scenes.

Just remove the tats and give him a good script
youtube.com/watch?v=0kXYJVMFZo0

I can't, he's been irreversibly damaged.

I have literally not seen enough of him to say what's wrong with him to begin with
Granted I have nothing to say about what's good about him either

The best thing I about Leto's Joker is that he was barely in the movie.
Therefore, the best course of action would be to keep things this way and remove him.

>his face looks disgustingly dull and colorless
Nah

I am absolutely certain nobody would hate this if it weren't for that first awful reveal poster, the face and forehead tattoos and the grill.

But especially the poster. First impressions are everything and that poster is so unspeakably bad that it poisoned peoples' perception, no matter how good his portrayal was people would be raging over how he looks.

And admittedly the body tattoos that say HAHA are incredibly stupid but the idea of Joker having tattoos isn't intrinsically bad and fits with this interpretation.

>joker had to use a tattoo for his toothy smile
Nah man that was horrible especially the harley wank

have him meet the god of chaos and he gives him low level reality warping powers. the trick is he has to make a joke of whatever he's altering.

>Using a clip from a music video
His hands changes colours and his face changed shades, the Joker is meant to be bleached in this universe and they couldn't even get that right

Give him some Joker stuff to do.

Go away Cegorach

I didn't know Leto Joker had chameleon powers. Must've been in the Extended Cut.

Have Batman snap his fucking neck in the next movie.

It isn't out of character for this Batman

make him jason todd

Make him funny again

Remove Jared (he's a good actor, I really like him in "Dallas buyers club", but he couldn't and he can't work as the Joker, it's like if a skinny faggot puts on clothes for buffed people, it just doesn't fit. Remove al the shitty tatoos and the shitty Miles Cyrus attitude, really, he was so fucking annoying despite the short time he appeared (and no, that wasn't the character's intention). Put him in a movie where he actually has to do with the fucking main story, he's supposed to be a main villain, not an extra. Explain why is he doing what he's doing. And please, make him joke about a bit of everything, that's why he's called the Joker, stupid Ayer