Shit you can't believe is real

>shit you can't believe is real

THIS IS THE PUNISHER SMOKING CRACK

YOU'LL COWARDS

DON'T EVEN SMOKE FRANK

>this is the exact same face I made when I tried crack
Stick to meth frank. Healthier for you.

I don't read much Punisher, but he always struck me as a self-medicator. If he'd been on his feet for 48 hours, or was drowsing from too much pain killer and needed a pick me up, he'd take whatever was handy including crack.

Nah, he's gotta stay focused on the war to prevent civvie casualties.

that's an adult male pretending to be a little boy.

>THE BEST!

this kills me

Cocaine isn't a painful experience

Frank's a fag

Steve Dillon really mastered drawing his trademark face from every angle

Contrary to what you'd think about a potent stimulant, crack isn't too conducive to actually getting things done or keeping yourself alert; the only thing you'll want to get done is smoking more crack, and when you run out of actual caloric energy and your body is running on crack and not much else, you start to get spacey.

That's complete horseshit. He's an ex-marine. He'd stick to a strict sleep schedule.

Once he realized it was a meme he put it in as much as possible.

>>shit you can't believe is real

Frank committing suicide and then becoming a Spawn like dude killing people for a demon lord

why doesn't the punisher just punish himself for breaking the law

I don't know what's funnier: Microchip having an "antidote" for crack or Frank shouting "THE BEST!" while internally lamenting about the position he's in.

>implying being the Punisher is a reward

Why does Frank look like an angry ching chong here

Wasn't there a comic where Punisher says that once he killed all criminals he would kill himself or something

Steve Dillon drew literally everyone the same.

For Frank Castle, it is

>That time Absorbing Man did cocaine and turned into it

>That time Boomerang stole from himself in the past

>That time Spiderman sold his marriage and unborn daughter to the devil

There's a Punisher comic where someone asks him "Who punishes YOU?" and he responds "I punish myself everyday".

>that time Spiderman killed MJ with his radioactive semen

He doesnt use pain killers user

Spoken like someone who has never served in the (American) military. Sleep deprivation is a huge problem. When I was in the Navy I went 64+ hours without sleep not uncommonly, and probably averaged 5 or 6 hours a night over the course of a deployment.
And Marines are even fucking crazier.

After he killed all the heroes and villaines, he offed himself.

He'd never do that if he had a choice and neither would you have.

I just like his face.

rrrRRRRRRRGGGHH FUCKIN CRACK!

A guest appearance in Moon Knight had him say that.

that's retarded

He's been shown drinking booze all the damn time though

When the fuck has Punisher ever drank alcohol?

He drinks all the time, pic related might be a bad example since I don't think that story was canon to any other, but he is shown in plenty of shit boozing it up on liquor or beer

That's not what a crack pipe looks like.

Isn't that Marvel Knights? Is that even canon?

SPIDER BLOOD SPIDER BLOOD RADIOACTIVE SPIDER BLOOD

You can't exactly call timeout in a combat zone so some of you can take a nap.

You don't know shit about marines

Fuck that noise. Using painkillers and crack is completely hypocritical, and Frank wouldn't do it.

What's wrong with that? Just because crack is often associated with crime doesn't mean it's automatically evil.

I said it wasn't, it's the only image i have in my Sup Forums folder, but there are plenty of instances of Punisher drinking casually just the same in other books, hell in a Moon Knight book he even loots a scene of it's booze and gushes over it like a lush

Nigga he isn't Max Payne, popping pills and drinking booze constantly and doing lines of coke off hookers asses. The most I could imagine is him being an alcoholic, but I feel like he wouldn't even be much of a drinker due to his commitment to Punishment.

see:

well that's not as much fun

Since that's the story that established that Kimura recovered from getting mindfucked by Emma, it's probably canon.

Makes sense, since he was at sea and had to listen to them the entire time for the info that he was after (though I suppose he could have just recorded it or something).

>this poster is a homosexual