Would he forgive Hulk?

Well, He'd forgive Banner.

Depending on what kind of Christian you are:
Yes, no, that sign is blasphemy and copyright infringement.

Christ forgives everyone if they repent.

Bingo. Assuming Banner is sincere.

Depending on the denomination, yes. Christ forgives all those who truly repent.
It is a bit of a confusing situation when you think about it. Hulk tends to manifest himself as a separate personality.

Give your sincerity and your love and you will be given forgiveness.

All are forgiven. All may have the chance to come to grace.

Does God blame retarded children for their actions?

>hell is full of retards

Hulk has never killed anyone. He uses his super math brain to prevent anyone from dying.

>Hulk tends to manifest himself as a separate personality.
They share the same soul. It's why Dr. Strange Fucks up when he tries to seperate them.

Only you user.

Yes and Hulk turned to the light and dedicated his life to it.

I feel like I should be weirded out by the strange mixture of Christianity and the Hulk, of all characters. Yet, I'm more disturbed that they cut out an image from the comics and photoshopped the MCU version's head onto comic Hulk's body.

Whoever made that is dumb as hell.

If you manage to convince Hulk to believe in Jesus with 100% of his heart and repent, but Bruce Banner is a hard on atheist. Would he be saved?

>I feel like I should be weirded out by the strange mixture of Christianity and the Hulk, of all characters.

Is there any reason or context for this at all?

Please let the context be "this is an actual photo from Infinity War".

Hulk smash Hell.

At least he seems more moderate about it than Colossus does.

This sounds like a good mini-series. I'd read it.

First of all, that is a bullshit handwave.
Second, killing is not the only sin, contrary to comics. Wrath is a sin, regardless of whether you kill anyone.

How do Christians in the Marvel universe deal with the fact that they have a Norse god protecting them from supervillians?

Only the retards are REEEEEEEEEEing about the Asgardians and Olympians. Most people are aware that they aren't Gods in the omnipotent, all-powerful, capital-G sense of the word, and don't claim to be. They understand that these are powerful beings from other dimensions, who came to Earth centuries ago and were worshipped by humans.

There's more sense in a story about angry religious folks getting mad at people for worshipping Thor, than there is in them getting mad at Thor for existing.

I came here to post this.

Hulk smash puny sins.