Girl gets left by her boyfriend

>girl gets left by her boyfriend
>boyfriend dates her best friend
>they intentionally kill her in a house fire
>all she wanted to do in life was be a rock star
>she comes back to do just that

What the FUCK did she do wrong?

whats her name again?

Was this her actual story? I don't think I ever watched an Ember episode all the way through.

Nah, all ghosts are just born ghosts.

Paramore

I thought that was the explanation in 'Casper'?

Danny Phantom was a really somber show until Hartman shat on it by making the ghost separate from the people they were in real life.

I interpret the lyrics differently.
>She dates a guy
>He only wants in her pants
>Eventually scores
>Probably broke her cherry
>Stands her up afterwards, she sees him with another girl
>Ember gets all emo and kills herself in a house fire

Her actually story is that she got stood up on a date, but kept waiting for the guy to show up, hoping he was only late is all. When she finally gave up and went home, she was so tired she slept through her own house burning down.

I think some are and some aren't, human ghosts like Ember and Kitty were probably human at one point, while inhuman ones like Wulf and Clockwork probably were born ghosts.

The episode "Splitting images" makes it pretty clear that ghosts are dead people who haunt something related to their life or to the way they died. Ember was probably a musician, Walker a cop, the box ghost probably worked in a storage or something and died by being crushed by a bunch of boxes. There is also, of course, some ghosts who are just legends personified, such as the pumpkin ghost, ghost king, the genie whose name I don't remember, etc.

>I think some are and some aren't, human ghosts like Ember and Kitty were probably human at one point, while inhuman ones like Wulf and Clockwork probably were born ghosts.

Basically that.

The show did a really bad job actually explaining its central premise.

Desiree (the genie) was a real person.

>her last name is McLain

And you don't seem to

If Danny died, would his ghost self look like Danny Phantom? Would Vlad's ghost look like Plasmius?

sauce?
>inb4 my headcanon

I always liked Ember. She was my fave cause she had that 80's rocker kiss look. Always looked forward to her episodes and stuff. And I felt she was treated terribly cause of the shit she was put through. Ember did nothing wrong!

THe lyrics of her song

>Youngblood probably died of a sickness that is easier to catch when you're younger.

>What the FUCK did she do wrong?
She lost.

I thought they said that the Ectoplasma living in the phantom zone bonds with people memories and become them, but they're not actually them like a reflection of the real person

ARE THEY DEAD PEOPLE OR INTER-DIMENSIONAL ALIENS OR BOTH

IS THE AFTERLIFE ANOTHER DIMENSION?

DID DANNY'S DAD OPEN A GATEWAY TO HELL?

IF DANNY IS BOTH GHOST AND HUMAN, IS HE ALIVE OR DEAD?

Both.

As user said the memmories of dead people giving form by ectoplasm, because the Ghost Zone exist in symbiont relationship with our world.

Also, according to Hartman ghosts have "kingdons" where they control the envirement and some residents, like Walker prison, Point Dexter school and so on.

In the movie he was a kid who died of consumption or some shit.

>Danny Phantom has more intriguing afterlife lore than Hellraiser (the first couple)
Neat. I really should get around to watching this again.

THAT'S WHATCHA GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN

WOAH-OH-WOAH-OH!

>Also, according to Hartman ghosts have "kingdons" where they control the envirement and some residents, like Walker prison, Point Dexter school and so on.
Yes also apparently not all ectoplasm can comvine with each other, some of them repel each other and have their own passing of time

The after life in Danny Phantom is pretty weird you can comeback as a ghost, but it's not really you is an amalgamation of you and some living energy that wanted a stable form

Hellraiser wasn't supposed to be about the afterlife.
The puzzlebox opens the door to another dimension, but it isn't literally Hell. Later movies kind of fucked that up, mostly because they weren't written as Hellraiser movies, but were just generic supernatural thrillers that Lion's Gate filmed a Pinhead scene or two for because they wanted to retain the IP.

Reminded me of that cute image from the artbook of her with a guitar

Any source to that?
There's do much bullshit hearsay surrounding this show from Hartman being a homophobe for banning fan fiction to Vlad supposedly being a real vampire but it was changed either because Nick thought it was too dark or because Hartman is a Baptist.

Are we just going to ignore the fact a guy killed three people over her?

those people had names, Chubby Girl, Old Man, and Some Dude.

Casper died from pneumonia