ITT: Master Shake judges your favorite show

ITT: Master Shake judges your favorite show.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

The Clone Wars (2008)

>Sex with animals? There's no time man!

Well, what does he have to say about it?

This thread has just started and I already love it.

Well, what does he have to say about it?
Now this user gets it!
Well then, I think you're in for a ride!

the day my butt went psycho

L-O-L, I-M-H-O. Colon. Parenthesis.

OH, you people think I'm going to write Shake's judgement FOR you! Oh, that's real nice.

THE NUTSHACK

The funny thing is, that's how I'd imagine shake replying

Just imagine it

yeah I kinda misinterpreted the thread there

oh wait
he meant that
he judges every show
ooh

>you got this gay little bird guy who leads a team of hormonally sex charged teenagers and they say this crap is for children

>your favorite show
>Korra

>a-g-e-ah the black goo I saw this on animal planet mice eat it over the winter
>we must go to africa

... regular show?

>You know, this show would be vastly improved if the blue one made out with the green one and the green one was replaced with me
>Ooh, Carl, you're looking a little more... Awake today

That's a Shake answer right there

>THIS, is perfect!
>see the sponge character, well I really connect with him. Impossibly talented, herculean strength, smarter than everyone, held back by the ignoramuses around him? It's as if the writers can see directly into my life!
>hark, Frylock, for I will be back with several pineapples to complete my pineapple house which I will live in at the bottom of Carl's pool, just as SpongeBob has taught me to
>and also, I need a ride to the store

>Master Shake ships Korrasami from the beginning just because he wants to see them kissing for his entertainment

YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS EVEN BEING ON TV. WHAT EVEN MAKES YOU APPEALING. YOU ARE THE WORST. YOU ARE THE LEAST CREATIVE THING IN CREATION TOWN. I WAKE UP EVERY MORNING THINKING ABOUT HOW TERRIBLY INCREDIBLY UNTALENTED YOU ARE. YOU ARE THE SHIZZIT. THA SHIZZITIEST. ABSOLUTE SHIT. SHIT AFTER SHIT. I CAN'T EVEN Frylock? Please tell this pile of shit how shitty he's become

>Now, watch this: the black one is going to make out with the white one while the weird purple thing watches.
>Oh, wait. This is a children's show, Carl.
>But you can tell, they want to do it. As soon as the camera is off them, BAM! Lesbians.

Don't say that about Robin

Master Shake, I...

>Angry Beavers

I'm not letting this boner I got from the name go to waste

Squidbillies.

>yfw the finale happens and he becomes insufferable for months
>I AM THE MASTER
>*AND* THE COMMANDER!

I feel like Master Shake would get along with Early.

Rusty and Meatwad would also get along.

I can hear every part of it as spoken by Shake!

I can't think of anything clever. Someone help me out?

>this is so BORING! Nobody wants to watch cartoons about gradeschoolers, they want to watch cartoons about no-schoolers!
>I do not flush the bills we receive down the toilet, and then watch Frylock pay the second round of bills the tv men send, so that I can watch these 2D muppet baby monstrosities in the comfort of my recliner!
>I watch him pay them so I may watch mister Ramsay swear at chunky house wives, and intently follow along at home with my Jamie Oliver cooking collection! That's the entire reason why we have a viewing window between the tv and the kitchen!

>I don't want to watch no dumb show about squids, one of them's got a hat on, how am I supposed to believe this crap. The granny squid sounds familiar though...