I miss him

I miss him.

Other urls found in this thread:

iswolverinestilldead.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eh, with Daken, X-23, and Old Man Logan running around, he might as well still be alive. Plus it's not like death in comics is ever really permanent.

Don't you worry, True Believer!
Catch the return of the Irascible Wolverine this fall in EDGE OF THE WOLVERINE-VERSE!
EXCELSIOR!

Daken is back?

yeah heèll be showing up in that horrible iceman comic.

I miss rightclops more. atleast wolverine had a poetic meaningful death cyclops just got sick and died and had his legacy ruined

He's probably still alive in there right? Couldn't Shadowcat get him out of there?

I miss him too, i loved him being the director of the school Jean grey. Good times

I hate him, his cheapout skeleton and OP regeneration

So I'm glad he's dead

no healing factor
suffocated

Ughhhhhh. He was the last edgy character I enjoyed reading, but I'm expecting him to become FULL gay and hungry for Bobby's cock

SHH...it's better, he is in the white hot room waiting the next plot...after all he is the phoenix plaything

He'll be back in a year or two tops.

I miss them.

Same.

The only reason why I miss him is because I wanted him and Ororo to be together, having children and a family and all that kind of shit.

I shipped them so hard and now the ship is sunken.

I miss Scott more.

>hungry for Bobby's cock

Hopefully he makes Bobby hungry for his cock in a way to manipulate him.

So when Iceman's getting a beej does it become more and more popsicle shaped or does he keep reforming to keep the mushroom going on?

I miss him too. I miss the X-men being written by authors that cared about the characters and wrote stories that entertained as well as drew in new readers.

Instead, we got Inhumans being shoved up our asses and new X books featuring spontaneous mutant dance parties. If you had told me what was going to happen to the franchise back in 2007, a big fat "no fucking way" would have been my response.

My choices are keep him dead and safe from the burning garbage pile that is modern marvel or revive him for a quick publicity bump and a renumbered #1 which will lead to him jobbing to (insert identity politics character here) before he's finally shuffled off to limbo to await the house of mouse getting his rights back.
TL;DR It's better this way user.

Has anyone checked to see if the body is even in there? Some alien probably zapped him up and probed him until his healing factor was fixed.

old man logan is basically him just drawn older
they didn't change shit

Are you people trolling, or serious?

The big two never kill off their main characters, because they're complete and utter shit.

Death means absolutely nothing.

They'll just pull a few dozen more Logan's out from a few dozen multiverses, or time shenanigans and go on like fuckall happened.

You people make me sick.

and this is the problem with comic book deaths

even if they are permanent, after years upon years of retcons and miraculous survivals, people no longer react to them emotionally.
You just go "oh he'll be back" which drastically lessens the impact and if said character does indeed not come back its more of an "oh they actually went and did it, good for them" feeling, a few months/years after it actually happened.

wait, WHAT?

You either live as a hero, or die over and over again as a shitty plot device in every """event""" they have.

DC's crises in a nutshell.

Capeshit fans are the worst I fuckin swear

I miss him too but there's a storytime going on right now where we have about 5 fucking Wolverines running around, it's getting fucking stupid.

BRING BACK XAVIER

Is the silver surfer alive???

Also what prominent marvel characters are dead or thier status quo is "suspended"

Explain Xavier

Explain FF actually having been cancelled for a while now

Marvel's actions can no longer be explained or reasoned.

Do you really think Rightclops is coming back?

He's covered in silver surfer cum or what?

>Explain Xavier
>Explain FF

Marvel doesn't care about the movie properties that Marvel Studios doesn't own

Did you not read the current issue?

When are they going to make a negro Wolverine?

....current issue of what?

That's not the Surfer.
But still, it has had a beautiful run drawn by Mike Allred for the last couple of years. Dan Slott's writing is okay in this one.

Simpsons already did it

>Explain Xavier

Nobody cares about Xavier; the X-Men are still going. It's like complaining that you never see Adam X-Treme any more.

The guy has no role in the current story, because his character would not fit. Xavier in fact died opposing Scott Summers' vision of how mutants should live, so while there are still unresolved arguments over that, his death carries more weight than his (eventual and inevitable) return.

FF never sold particularly well in recent decades; even under Jonathan "The Machine Is Broken" Hickman, sales tailed off and the second title suffered especially hard. In fact you have to go back before the Heroes Reborn event (itself a reaction to low sales compared to the rest of the market and the books' own glory days) to find significant, long-term high sales for the FF.

Compared to other titles over the fifteen years or so since Marvel pulled itself back from the brink of bankruptcy, the FF haven't done very well at all, and it's the long view that publishers always take. When they've been off shelves for a while, they'll come back with a new pitch and (hopefully) a reinvigorated fanbase, no longer composed of jaded fans who've seen it all before over almost 700 issues.

>Do you really think Rightclops is coming back?

Sure, why not. Even Onslaught has come back twice now. Overblown X-Men villains who used to be good guys are harder to keep dead than Jean Grey.

> daken is back
> put him in flaming bobby's comic

jesus christ they're going to fuck in like 3 issues aren't they

i Know its wolverine, but i remember seeing a videio about the death of the silver surfer.

Also i want to know what other characters are death, i nkow that cyclops, jean and Xavier are death.

Kill yourself. Or better, tell me your address

The collector. You just figured out how he comes back. Laura has to rescue him.

I haven't been paying attention to Marvel lately since it's been pretty shit, but how did this happen to our dear old Sniktbub?

>Also what prominent marvel characters are dead or thier status quo is "suspended"
Pick one prominent character, we'll see what's wrong with them right now. It' ridiculous.

>the X-Men are still going
like shit.

>harder to keep dead than Jean Grey
Jean's been dead for what, 13, 14 years? Since morrison killed her in his shitty run.

>lately
iswolverinestilldead.com/

>139 weeks
>he died more than two and a half years ago
Where has the time gone?