So have they revealed why he is evil yet?

So have they revealed why he is evil yet?

because red skull made a little girl make him a nazi

He is a white male.

I was LOVING this Keikaku Cap gimmick but it's getting pretty stupid now. What should have been some mind altering shenanigans turned into some multiverse reality warping bullshit.

Really? Thats the big pay off reveal?

He's... infiltrating HYDRA, letting them think they've accomplished their goal and about to wreck their shit from the inside?

...Please?

Are you even reading you fucking casual? This was revealed a long time ago in the second issue.

He's not the real cap. They just brought the one from that Hydra verse. Least that's where things are heading.

Thats why i made the thread, because im up to date you fucking idiot

Leave now underage. Go wikipedia obvious answers before flooding this board with your casual bullshit.

I want spoilers of Secret Empire #4! I hope Spencer don't ruin Pymtron! when it will be leaked?

user please, im trying to eat.

dude this shit was reveled a long time ago, even before the secret empire started

I wanna see Hydra Cap fucking America Chavez and make her scream "Hail Hydra".

>yfw hydra actually are the good guys and have been getting ready to fight off some alien invasion and cap joined them after finding out

It's Marvel, Rich the Leech won't leak it.
He will instead write an article about how he has read it, and then give a vague spoiler (like when he saw #2 and #3 ahead of time, and wrote something saying that "a hero joins Hydra at the end of #3, which was Punisher)

that would be the only comic starring America Chavez i would buy

I don't know what you are talking about. He seems better than ever. HAIL HYDRA!

See

go to bed Cap

S U M M E R C H I L D
U
M
M
E
R
C
H
I
L
D

Let's talk about the real mystery of the other Steve and where he is. I'm going to assume this is like Superior Spider-man and the good guy is trapped in his mind with no control while the bad guy is controlling the body.

Somebody posted the old pages of Cap fighting his double and delivering a speech about the people making America great and not some flag because that flag doesn't mean anything.

I'd bet money that'll be how the showdown between both Caps in his mind will go.

They literally just showed OG good Steve walking around the real world lost.

..Between this and OP, I have to ask does anyone on Sup Forums even read comics anymore?

It must be a filler issue since he hasn't even done that.

>actually reading comics