After all this effort to make the Inhumans click

After all this effort to make the Inhumans click...
After ALL the story prominence...
AFTER ALL THAT...

comicbook.com/marvel/2017/06/13/marvels-the-inhumans-trailer-hits-the-web

THIS is what the trailer is like?!

Even the palace or wherever those first scenes are set looks cheap.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the actor playing Maximus is the only good actor they have and that's why nobody else talks.

>Filmed with IMAX cameras

Perlmutter is about to pay the price for his arrogance and penny-pinching. This is going to fail spectacularly and then, MAYBE, he'll crawl back to Feige.

This is probably the most fitting way for the Inhumans franchise to die. Which is a shame, because I would rather have Inhumans as a film over Spider-Man Homecoming.

Guys, we should be happy about this. This is the nail in the coffin for shithumans.

With Logan and Deadpool being so successful and this cancer bombing to hell, Marvel will have no choice but to abandon this perpetual nightmare.

Why does Perlmutter have a boner for the Inhumans?

Marvel is too stubborn to know when they're beat. They are nowhere close to being finished with this shit

After seeing the Black Panther trailer it should be obvious why Feige didn't want to use the Inhumans.

It's the same story but with cybernegros.

Secret advanced kingdoms,with different factions within the same kingdom that want to take over. Same basic storyline.

When this whole thing violently bombs I'm still hoping we get MCU Black Bolt at some point. I don't give a shit about the rest of the Inhumans, but Blackagar is the tits.

I've watched the Lockjaw shot with the Birdemic-tier effects like 30 times now.

All hope is lost. Now is the time for despair.

what the fuck was that trailer?

BLACKAGAR BOLTAGON

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hopefully all superhero movies and shows start bombing, it's the only way to fix this shit.

I'm not sure how i imagined lockjaw teleporting would look like but I am sure it was not this.

>We want the FoX-men audience
>But we only have a Once Upon a Time budget

Maybe, just MAYBE this farce is what it takes to get them to calm the Inhumans push.

Probably because the X-Men have been Marvel's biggest cashcow for the past 30 years, but they don't have the TV/film rights. So Ike figures the Inhumans can be their next best thing, since they're like the X-Men, but in space! Also because they have political intrigue , like Game of Thrones!

People like the X-Men, people like space, people like Game of Thrones... Let's throw 'em in a blender and call it a day!

Unfortunately, old Ike doesn't realize that the X-Men's popularity was the culmination of years of good will built up via the comics, cartoons and games leading up to the movies. Rushing all that shit in the span of a few years would never work, but greed and desperation usually wins out in the corporate world.

>Hey Loeb, how about we take a super weird and visually interesting property and make it grounded and bland as fuck?
>brilliant idea, Buck. Fans will love it just like Iron Fist

How the fuck is thinking Lockjaw's teleportation effect looks dumb /tv? And how would Sup Forums even know what lockjaw is? I don't go there. I seriously want to know.

Jesus fuck. Can Marvel just get the X-Men rights back already?

>inb4 Mutans belong in a separate universe

This show is basically a revenge move by Perlmutter and others within marvel who are butt hurt that Feige went over their heads and booted them out of having any power over MCU movies.

Do you have Medusa by the same artist? That fucking cheater is so fucking hot.

can lockjaw speak?

TV side isn't canon r-right?

So in the end... The X-Men win.

Oh fuck, Crystal's a terrible actress, and the effects are garbage. There goes the last shred of interest I had.

After all this time, there was never really any doubt.

If this bombs/panned, will Marvel stop pushing the Inhumans?

They'll probably push it even harder

Damn....

Just call them what they are: the K-Mart X-men.

The effects aren't done being made. This is an equivalent of that old wolverine leak. Extremely fucking awful from what i see that they do have done, but incomplete.

but what if normies eat it up, I mean they eat up Once Upon a Time and that is utter shit.

If this does succeed then the ride will never end no?

Not Marvel, Ike. You people keep trying to pin the actions of one person on the boogeyman brand you don't want to like.

>perlmutter crawling
no, he'll just fire half his staff and go on an abusive slap happy rampage, like he does. He's a rage machine if you didn't know it

It also borrows heavily from Thor as well, with the villain being the brother.

People actually know the characters in Once Upon a Time. The fairy tales was the gimmick.

Holy FUCK that's awful.

Why does a kingdom on the moon look like a fucking rec center?

Looks worse than Legion. I'll stick to watching that!

>Inhumans trailer
>12 hours thread
>Not even 40 comments
This is the power of Inhumans?

Legion at least has a decent cinematography

Marvel deserves this, the Inhumans deserve to die this death after they were petty and used X-Men as cannon fodder for Inhumans push that no one wanted.

>28 posters
It's being kept alive by one user trying make fun of the Inhumans

Legion was amazing, you twat

6 seasons and a movie

I hope they abandon both Inhumans and X-Men

When he isn't busy jobbing or getting cucked, which is constantly.

Once upon a time was good up to Peter pan

Remember that good Black Bolt dialogue?

Neither do I.

>Can Marvel just get the X-Men rights back already?

NEVER fucking EVER thanks to Deadpool and Logan, you have to thank Ryan Reynolds if there wasn't a Deadpool, FOX would be in a difficult situation since Apocalypse under-performed.

This is the extremely rare situation where a conglomerate pretty much owns the movie rights of another conglomerate's property (The only case I know is Columbia planning to produce their own James Bond independently from UA and Eon because they had the rights to some book) , they are never giving the rights back unless Disney pays billions of dollars in tax free money to Fox.

Also remember that MCU Spider-man is a only a loan, the film rights will be indefinitely a property of Sony's and that they'll get all the money from Homecoming.

>Inhumans bomb
>Disney will not give up
>Put show in prime time slot
>Other shows ratings begin to suffer
>Disney will still not let fox win
>Gives Inhumans whole night
>Does even worse no one tunes in
>ABC executives begin to quit want to end Inhumans
>Disney doubles down
>ABC turns into Inhuman channel all Inhumans all the time round the clock
>ABC goes down in flames
>Disney Still wont relent
>Raises an army marches through the streets demanding people watch Inhumans.
>WWIII commences

Dude, Inhumans is on Friday nights. It'll be VERY LOW ratings.

Did you ever doubt they would?

there is something funny about black bolt and mcu, universe known for one-liners. It's just that I don't know what that is

True. On fridays I stay at home, and even then, I don't watch tv. I just get drunk and play music loud

>get drunk and play music loud
Low class, I presume?