Action Comics #981 Storytime

Haha time to kneel!

"Revenge" Part three!

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/06/14/separated-birth-doctor-action-comics-dark-days-forge-spoilers/
youtube.com/watch?v=AIWaJC3_-PE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks Norrin, I know you're only doing DC stuff, but damn am I impatient to read Renew Your vows today.

Action Comics: Injustice: New Super-man:

oh crap.

Considering that Zod is now running around free with the new Superman Revenge Squad, I'd say you're doing a bang-up job of keeping people safe, Amanda.

HOLY SHIEEEEET.

Superman senpai got your back Clark.

I like the art.

Even Superman can't see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Fuck, he can't even see Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

They really should settle for a look on Jor El and Lara. Lara looks like last Secret Origins, but this Jor El doesnt (and in a previous issue he did). How many times can they recon their appearence?

good twist, explains all those thoughts he was having earlier of trying to track zod by his heartbeat and cyborg superman by his mechanical parts.

super luthor is best sempai. i hope he stays as a dick and not a villain somehow. :(

damn, I was really expecting the whammy page to be the entire Super Family joining together and telling Superman they got this. This is pretty intense.

Yeah, I've really enjoyed the "heroic" but still kind of a dick Lex post-Forever Evil. He can get on Superman's nerves even more this way.

DOCTOR WHO

Deathstroke?

Those arms ain't right

Just stuff your head up Jon's ass and use him as your eyes.

Do I have to think of everything?

bleedingcool.com/2017/06/14/separated-birth-doctor-action-comics-dark-days-forge-spoilers/

Minds think alike

>darkness falls
>blindness

>He's been blind the whole issue

Still, he did well considering he was blind and fighting three of them.

I'm sure Zod will continue to keep the people safe even though he's now hanging out with the "I Hate Superman" Club

Ask Deathstroke for tips, Clark.

NEXT

Knowing he's blind there makes that image funny.

If this was the silverage this would be a cover with Superman saying: "Lois, now you've convinced me to marry you I can reveal my true secret. I'm blind!"

and then Lana would be in the background with a shocked expression as she's also getting married but to Lex Luthor...!

The inside issue would be about an apple that Superman ate that gives him reverse super vision so he can only see things that have already happened, no one gets married nor is it even mentioned and Lana never appears in the issue.

>its time to stop

Liefeld arms here

inb4 man of murder

OH MAN

OH NO

SUPERMAN IS NOW BLIND

THIS IS CANON

IM SURE THIS IS AN ACTUAL PERMANENT CHANGE

THIS WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE FIXED ONE COMIC FROM NOW

OH NO

>merely pretending

Don't forget the gorilla

The things he sees from the past involve super intelligent kryptonian gorillas that came to earth 1000 years before Superman, that should do it.

Why does Lois have two legs?

Because her losing a leg was just as much serious business as Superman going blind.

well who would expect him to be crazy enough to lobotomize himself with heatvision

Kinda average cover.

Slightly better cover.

This is an impressive page.

the missing trunks is reducing the quality of this page quite heavily

>no more clay mann AC covers

Zod is going to lose his shit if he learns a blind man got a hit in

"I'll be in the Masturbation Atrium."

Why have I never heard of this artist before? This entire book looks FANTASTIC!

He did the cover for AC #983.

This dude definitely likes his splash pages and his forced perspectives.

Not that I'm complaining, because his art is excellent.

thank god, but he's getting less and less cover work for AC. hopefully we get to see him do internals for Superman or AC soon

that sucks

It was LESS. That shit got reattached and never even really mentioned outside of one panel.

Has this artist done any other work?

I think he does mostly fill-ins, that said, this issue is quite good artwise

Bump

Thought he was missing half a brain.

>only blackness
there are zombies too though

Superteamup is hype

I'll be thrilled in a year or so when they are done doing all these re-thread stories with Doomsday, Zod, Eradicator, et. al., and just start telling actually new stories, not just 'greatest hits - the remixes.'

>yfw next year jurgens is still writing AC

Saved
you're a

EITHER YOU DIE KAL, OR I DO!

>If this was the silverage this would be a cover with Superman saying: "Lois, now you've convinced me to marry you I can reveal my true secret. I'm blind!"
I was thinking that. this twist reveal was so deliciously cheesy

>I'M SORRY

Thank you.

oh fuck off, it's a good twist to make fighting the revenge squad harder.

it never even got cut off it was all black

Someone get Brainiac some goddamn pants already!

Zod heals faster than pathetic humans!

youtube.com/watch?v=AIWaJC3_-PE

... I think that's Metallo?

This is is reaction image worthy

Does this cover exist without the title printed on?

Nvm found it.

No.

Thanks user

Thanks for this reaction image.

Decent issue. I wonder how long Jurgens is on for. I think there might be some creative team shake ups coming.

>I'M SO SORRY!!