Hal Jordan & the GLC #22 Storytime

The Green Lantern and Sinestro Corps are finally together as one.

But how long can this status quo last?
"Fracture" Part One!

I give it 3 issues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dq1BD71haQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I totally gotta do a GLC Rebirth primer sometime.

I missed an issue how'd they beat those emerald future shitters

Kyle watched Hal murder the fcuk out of his son.

Way to be a dick Hal

Action Comics: Detective Comics: Injustice: JLA: New Super-Man:

>Sora Kyle being a thing again

NOPE! Nope! NOPENOPENOPE! NOOOOOOOPE!

>Sora being Green again

YEP! Yep!! YEPYEPYEP! YEEEEEEEEEEP!

>Sending all these Lanterns when all you need is based Guy and Ark.
You're a terrible leader John.

Sora looks really a lot like her dad in this cover.

Come fucking on, Kyle is going to ruin everything for them but still this is awful.

Im still not liking the whole NO CLEAVAGE thing/ Let the girls breath some

Love the inking on this page. You can tell the inker was having a blast with all these fancy shadows.

I bet GL is a fun book for artists in general. I mean just imagine having one of those splash pages and being able to sneak your own new OC in their that might become a cult favorite

Oh, look, there is Myrwhydden on the background

Oh what's that? Kyle's being dishonest and making terrible decisions that'll ruin his relationship? Guess it's that time of the week already

So that's where they're going with the Tomat-Tu storyline. Should be interesting

Im not up to see why is a guradian in jail and more importantly why are his pants down

>it's a "space cops fight space pirates in space on another planet IN SPACE" episode

Is this exactly what people have been wanting? No doomsday or war of light. Awesome

Huh, Yellow Lantern is a lady.

Calling it now Tomar-Tu will be evil Yellow from epilogue issue. Why must you do this to me Vendetti.

NEXT

Norrin are you doing Flash? Todays issue is fucking crazy

I really wish they'd just pick a haircut for Sora and stick with it

Ask instead

I'll do it then I guess.

Can this series be renamed Guy Gardner and the GLC? Please?

You should go back to Sup Forums.

>Liking Tits
>Sup Forums
Tumblr pls leave.

Oh shit nice catch! Is this that guy's first appearance in like 30 years or what?

Lovely John

This relationship is awful, what is the matter if she is a yellow if they are good now?

Kyle's giving her an out for when status quo turns them evil again.

Hal is going to be part of the reason they fall apart with being a dickhead, isn't he

>Abin Sur then shrinks Myrwhydden down to microscopic size and places him inside the power ring.

Green Lanterns should use this power more.

Are we going to get a Tomar story? I think they're slowly building into something around him.

This arc is about how he iced Romat Ru secretly, yeah

What a dick. He'll ruin the Corps alliance.

Dude, If I was able too, I would have a different haircut every single day.

Oy vey

Yeah sure John
Now there is one thing I won't miss about this alliance

So how hyped is everyone for Sinestro's inevitable and smugest return?

guys? Romat-Ru is on the cover while Tomar-Tu isn't, no way that isn't a foreshadowing

I really want a buddy cop Guy & Ark adventure series.

>The spider is named Skurry

>He's just eating it
kek

I'm hyped for His Smugness in Superman

nice cover

really?

Nice art.

also nice cover

AW SHIT

This nigga's in for a rude awakening once Guy shows up

White Lantern Sinestro is going to be magnificent.

I'm not reading Superman but Sinestro is in it?

SUPERMAN #29
Written by PETER J. TOMASI, PATRICK GLEASON and KEITH CHAMPAGNE • Art by DOUG MAHNKE and JAIME MENDOZA
Cover by RYAN SOOK • Variant cover by JORGE JIMENEZ
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
“FEAR ITSELF” part two! This looks like a job for...Sinestro?! Thrust into the anti-matter universe of Qward, Superman’s only hope is the former greatest of the Green Lanterns!
On sale AUGUST 16 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

Well it's going to be pushed back an issue so I think it's coming out in September now.

This was a decent read & I haven't read in a few years but aren't the SC still mostly comprised of REALLY bad Joker-level murderers?

They've been told to repent or rot in jail so some of them are turning over a new leaf.

Would you a Fantas-M? It's my Fantas-E

What crime did Space Ape commit?

>White Lantern Sinestro is going to be magnificent.

Wait, is this confirmed by someone?

He's gonna be

Bamp

RApe

abdicate?

When did Kyle get his classic look back?

That's technically some real space police work from the GLC. How exotic.

in Hal n Pals #17

I'm still a little annoyed it isn't his original logo he made, but I'll deal with it for having the crabmask back.

I think EVS changed the logo so it's more uniform with everybody else

That's Myrwhydden, a rhyming space wizard

wait what, when did carol and kyle break up? she didn't appear in omega men and last issue of new guardians kyle was about to propose

I want to hope that this new story would eventually lead to a combined Lantern Corps, but I can already see the Green Yellow allience eventually go back to normal.
I want permanent interaction and fights against other threats instead of rainbowwars until one cosmic crisis comes and they work together for one fight.
Basically this youtube.com/watch?v=-dq1BD71haQ

Wait what.

Yellow lanterns are good now?

Probably before Omega Men, or just after? Whatever it was it was off panel

Or maybe we'll be really lucky and it got ignored out of existence like SMWW did

what in the flying fuck.. I'm starting to think carol might be the most fickle love interest in dc

>gets in a relationship with hal
>dumps hal
>returns to hal
>hal dies and gets married to some guy
>divorces husband when hal returns
>gets back with hal after getting jelly with blondy
>dumps hal
>gets in a relationship with kyle
>breaks up with kyle off panel

Their relationship just ceased to exist and is never acknowledged. As it should be

I just realized my Hal/Sora ship will be a lot harder to justify now that Hal murdered the fuck out of her son

Oh shit, nice catch!

She's been the victim of horrible writing a lot, yeah

Erasing her dating Kyle from existence is a good start though

To be fair, it was an accident

Also if she has a baby with Hal instead it'll be a different person anyway and also probably prettier

He's like a lion, when he finds a single female he wants he kills her children that were fathered by others.

vendetti seems to be anti hal/carol as he went full mental gymnastics trying to justify that the book of oa ending isn't 100% canon; He's also the one who broke them up on #21. Having said that, it's possible that vendetti reconfirms the events because he supported the decision to pair kyle and carol

Venditti just doesn't seem to like Hal that much in general, it seems obvious that he likes writing John, Guy and Kyle more

Agree, the tone of hal n pals for me echoes some subtle disdain for hal