Justice League of America #8 Storytime

"The Man From Monster Valley" Part One.

Just go with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dccomics.com/comics/justice-league-of-america-2017/justice-league-of-america-9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope Lobo eats a Bronto-burger.

Orlando only knows how to write gay and/or edgy guys

Action Comics: Detective Comics: Hal Jordan/GLC: Injustice: New Super-Man: And with that, I bid you good night.

Support the official release.

Good night and thank you NR, pity you had to leave on this note

I really don't like the art. IDK compared to what JL got this feels like B-Tier... which I guess it technically really is.

The concept of this book was so great. Why did it turn into garbage?

Thanks a lot for the storytime OP, I really like to read this if only for Frosty.

Ryan is cute.

Maybe I'm just a little simple but I found this really confusing. What exactly is going on?

Dinosaur Tarzan wants VENGENCE!

has Orlando even written anything good that's not Midnighter?

Dino Tarzan's parents were killed by family members and he wants blood.

>he learned body language from reptiles

this line made me chuckle

I got that part. But what about the stuff with backers and the things sent to the island to kill him?

Am i reading it right as in his extended family started backing SKULL to find him so they could off him and claim all the money? So the family wants to kill him and he wants to kill the family?

I dropped Supergirl for the first time in a decade because of him

Yes

Lobo, what are you doing man? And why does Vixen of all people look surprised at this?

it should be illegal for a book to be this shitty

Guess that explains why he likes Midnighter so much.

As much as I think Lobo is the best part of the series so far I can't help but think it'd be a much better JLA book if he and Batman weren't in it.

Those two are really out of place.

This comic really didn't go in the direction I hoped for.

I'm just waiting for the Killer Frost Endless story. They need to hurry to that.

it isnt the endless. did you just skip over that?

wut

NEXT (BW)

Colored textless cover can be found at dccomics.com/comics/justice-league-of-america-2017/justice-league-of-america-9

This sort of thing really gets me with writing,
where to let an audience know who's the heart of the team they have a character virtue signals and call to the others to weep at a tragedy, but because they also have to not be gullible they two pages later are also suspicious of the same person they were throwing a pity party for.

Canary put this thought in their head and now she's acting like they should have been on their ass instead of folding to a ruse. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

it was the terrorsmith

What are you smoking? That panel had nothing even remotely similar to the Terrorsmith.

I had such high hopes for Orlando... but damn he is SO bad.

I'm waiting for the Atom in the microverse or Lobo takes the team to space stories.

Im just here for the mainman

F

Poor Raptor

F

Not raptor-senpai...

So... just Tarzan?

>feathers
dropped

>he learned body language from reptiles
>tfw you will never be in the DC universe and get to see an autistic caveman who acts like a lizard on TV

Sad.

>So... just Tarzan?

Also Ka-Zar, but he's basically just Tarzan anyway.

>you won't soon forget him

this guy will be posted to "characters nobody remembers" threads within the year

Just watch Alex Jones

this book is awful

Isn't Lobo a bit overpowered to be on this damn team?

Well, I think it's because Orlando isn't very good, but I'm biased against him because I've hated nearly everything I've read by him.

I think he's just too into "edgy" - he'd have been perfect for the beginning of the n52.

>Lobo takes the team to space stories.
Vril turns up to renew his promise and fights Batman for custody of Lobo

I liked his Midnighter but it also tricked me into thinking he could write other stuff

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!

Dude Killer Frost is on this team too.

I have a question. Why the fuck would you waste multiple issues on this plot? The JLA doesn't even get to do much; its all a random character making a speech so he can turn out to be a villain.

Because Orlando can't prioritise interesting stuff. See Supergirl and even occasionally Midnighter for more of that

Same. Kara being my favorite comic character.