Poor "little" cat

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x51tafu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here comes help

Dumb mouse

fetish fuel

DON'T

What! It was. Saw this and that tom and jerry episode when I was 11 and it set me on the macrophile path.

>saw this cartoon all the time as a kid
>later became a degenerate
>don't think this directly caused it however as I never saw any appeal to this "eggplant with arms" bodytype

CALL

How is macrophilia life ruining? It's not like it's a diaper fetish or something, when you tell people about it they think it's acceptably weird at worst.

dailymotion.com/video/x51tafu

And that was when mountains began to look small...

ITT: jollyjack

Nah, then the animals would have enormous, muscly, big-breasted bodies.

ok, jollyjack but fat

These types of cartoons and the magic school bus are why I have a trash size play fetish

Jollyjack. Jollyjack. Jollyjack.

No, that's Saxxon, and it's a whole other bodytype.

>this thread

>Saxxon
God dammit I really wish I hadn't googled that.

>DON'T

That era of cartoons is what gave such fetishes a starting point, user.

>this thread
I'm getting Vietnam flashbacks to the time I came across heaps of weird fat fetish pokémon art on Deviantart.
I didn't understand that shit it was like there was some sort of inside joke I couldn't make heads or tails from they kept complementing each other on how good it looked while 90% of it was made in MSPaint and the comments where filled with phonetic baby speak

Cat confirmed for a true patriot, mouse confirmed for a commie.

And dog just wandering around somewhere

This is a big thread

Hey, since this is the right thread for it, is there any cartoons from this era where one could possibly get a fart fetish from?

Mike vic's nightmare.

YOU BELIEVE IT

For you

Don't tempt me, I got banned for a whole previous day just for posting farting Demencia.

Those giant cats are dangerous