JUST GIVE HER A NEW SUIT ALREADY

For fucks sake this triggers my autism so much. She's literally walking around wearing a slightly fem version of the Bendis Iron suit. It's stupid. I want this shitty character killed off already.

But, I like her suit.

She wear it better than tony.

umm, racist much?!?

Fuck off you lazy cunt.

God yes. I wish she was something different then the standard armored pew pew form. Maybe a hulking melee suit.

But her personality also needs a god damn fix. Just fucking lazy as shit.

I don't care about the suit. I'm just mad Bendis made a new black female genius when Rhodey has a fucking niece that is the exact same thing and has all the motivation to take over.

But no, Bendis needs his damn royalty money.

Tumblr go back. Nothing racist was said. Riri is objectively a shitty character.

>Fuck off you lazy cunt.

What?

Kill yourself. Pic related is a good outfit. Riri is just fucking lazy and uninspired.

>Pic related is a good outfit.
It will be after some slight modifications.

The Armor is fucking lazy.

>that convoluted mess just to make a female thor when all they had to do was have loki give thor a sex change
>transgender character for tumblr
>dick fuel for anons

EVERYBODY WINS

Why is there so much shilling for Marvel's crappy comics here lately?

>I like this suit
>Fucking kill yourself faggot!

Daily reminder: always jump on the Sup Forums hate bandwagon.

I honestly liked her first suit a bit better even though it looked like optimus

>Riri will never go away

Just kill me now.

I don't care much for the character, but I will admit her design is quite nice. Same with Spidergwen.

They could've at least changed the color, like they did for Iron Doom.

Agreed.

Good God Marvel should do to Riri what DC did to Jason Todd in the 80s when people got sick of him.

That's the problem with most of these legacy characters; They're allowed to only develop so much of an identity. The lack of identity usually leads to them acting as a satellite around the real deal, making them seem really hack (see: new wolverine, new quasar, new iron man, miles morales etc.).

Look at khamala khan and how well she worked out, then compare her character to the previous cpt. marvel (carol).

Thats all he and Slott seem to care about. Not diversity, but the check at the end of the month.

That would be fucking beautiful. They should at least attempt putting up a pill for it.

poll*

To be honest, this is kinda why I don't care much for the extended Iron family. Feels like every costume is just an off-shoot rather than its own thing. Something the Bat family managed to do so well. Pic related is just dull to me, despite liking the character.

I agree with you.

Fucking kill yourself Laura is amazing as Wolverine and is probably one of the only good legacies. The rest of your post is now invalid

Why does she need to be dressed exactly like wolverine? Why does she have to call herself wolverine? I understand that she would want to honour Logan, but isn't part of her character that she wants to distance herself from being a "weapon" and being more human? Why would she then dress up as the sequel to another character, making her seem like a product more than a person?

Also,
>I don't agree with this single point, therefore the whole argument is defunct.
Nigga u dum

She's carrying on her dad's mantle, as you stated. It's a natural conclusion to her character arc, distancing herself from the designation X-23 which is incredibly impersonal and picking up the slack from someone that, while they may obviously have had their differences, she greatly respected. She wants to do good to make up for the reasons she was created, and to most ordinary citizens of the marvel universe Wolverine is the stabby hero from the X-Men and the Avengers, but he's still a hero. She is his legacy. She also wears a new costume that isn't a copy-paste kind of deal.

I was clearly joking

Yeah, it really felt like a natural conclusion for a character who's whole "thing" is finding her own way in the world to just take on the name and mantle of her father.

Nigga, you tripping. At BEST she's a shitty half assed Rescue.