MLAATR

Why do conservatives hate girls with gears so much? I'm so tired of the religious right's irrational fear of the singularity.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Wcn9hGur
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We /proposition infinity/ now

Robot love is wrong!

Especially gay robot love!

>conservatives
I think you got that confused with "liberal feminists".

If ghosts and horses can go to pound town, why can't man and bot?

Artificial Intelligences have needs too y'know!

They both hate it, don't act like it's one or the other.

Also, it's "radical feminists", "liberal feminist" is just redundant.

Conservatives = opposed anything that might make their children think for themselves or hinder the illusion that they can control every aspect of their child's development.

Radical Feminists = opposed to the appreciation of anything female that isn't them.

Because it's Tech Heresy.
It's the machine unbound, an Abominable Intelligence.

The Orange Catholic Bible doesn't know everything.

What if it is the men who need to fear the rise of artificial love?

It's not us. We are already slated to start getting dolls with AI in them this fall. Realistically, we might see actual robot waifus in the next decade.

You're so naïve. Both sides are opposed because they know the sexual market must be controlled (keeping men sex-starved) to maintain America's economic system. They just use different justifications as flimsy excuses.

well at least there is still a cartoon Sup Forums likes to talk about.

Come to think of it, the design for Jenny would NEVER be approved of today.

...yes it would.

>robot waifus in the next decade

Feminists control the media now.

>the will just look like 3D girls
why continue living

Fuck the waifus, I'd rather talk about that God-tier underutilized art style.

Is there any show that uses that same sepia-toned, art-deco, 40s propaganda art style? I know shit like PPG kinda goes in the same direction (and teletoon style is based heavily off of it), but MLAATR is the only show I've ever seen that really had that vintage-textured look to it.

Maybe Astro Boy to a certain extent? And I agree, the art style's a 10/10

Fully customizable, nibba. You really think there aren't going be friggin millions of mods and programs out there?

so?
feminists L O V E Jenny XJ9.

Mina and the Count. Also Renzetti's work.

Go outside,you spend too much time on the internet.

Pic very related
>tfw you just want ba cute robot boyfriend but the world isn't there yet

shit it's me

>teletoon style

TO KINKY!

We're already getting groups of angry feminists complaining that sex robots will make people see actual real women as objects

Don't act like you wouldn't stick your cyberdong in her if you were given the chance toasterfucker.

>Grievous
>robot

Grievous is no droid you republic dog

Nothing to be excited about.
A decent sex doll is already in the $10,000+ range

An actual moving robo waifu sex bot would most likely AT LEAST cost as much as a down payment on a house.

This waifu era will likely not exist for the vast majority of anons anyway in their lifetime so why care?

He is where it counts.
interchangeable mecha-vibro-dick

OP why are you trying to start shit where it isn't needed?

Don't be such a baby, it's all just for fun.

>Raggedy Android never appeared again because Nickelodeon was a bunch of pansies who got scared by its second episode

The joke's kinda outdated now. It would've worked during the Bush era.

>Robosexuals

>Himcules would have been a perfect victim for all kinds of hilarity

I'd be content with a functioning voice box and conversational AI.
Unfortunately, fuckbots are a lot easier to make and less interesting.

>yfw the wealthiest 1% already know the pleasures of having a robo waifu right now as we type...

Or they could just buy Russian Strippers/Prostitutes.

The everliving fuck are you talking about

>mfw someone programs one of these bots with an moe desu animu voice

Reality, you dumbfuck. Why do you think NEETs are so hated by everyone?
>Muh hard work ethic!!!
No.

He's sating both are out to get men in some way.

Every system of economy this world knows boils down to one very basic necessity...
Human resources.
or to put it another way...
MAN power.

(pic unrelated)

DON'T DATE ROBOTS!

Brought to you by...

And not enjoy the luxuries of vagina mods and DLC? I think not.

I just see faggots strapping Dragon Dildos on them.

What do you think of a punny robot girl

Are you man enough to stick your meat pole inside of a machine?

Nice try kike.

Your not forcing me to have kids white trash

fleshlights are perfectly legal, though.

Probably socially acceptable too, at least to the people who go inside the store.

I'm listening...

You don't get it, do you? Read There is essentially zero economic damage from women doing what they want sexually, and even if there was they are too societally valuable as a group to impose sexual norms on.

Neither of these points is true for men.

>Mixing best girl with the horsetailed psychopath
To what purpose?

DON'T HATE ROBOTS

DATE ROBOTS

You know what grinds my gears?
The fact that people seem to have more problems over robosexuality than beastiality!
Wait this is about legalizing it? Oh. LEGALIZE ROBOSEXUALITY!

Robots are from the devil.

When the time comes that these are on the market and affordable, will you be one of the brave souls to order one and live with it like it's a normal person, or will you hide in the shadows?

>Brazil is low.
>Even Iran is low.
Okay, fuck that is spooky, if a fucking sharia shithole can't get the numbers up, what can be done

There's over 7 billion people and we're estimated to his 8 billion in a decade. I think we're fine.

Nobody wants you to reproduce tripfag.

How would Jenny react to Baymax.

>giving attentionwhores the (you) they crave instead of filtering them on sight

>fags

>sepia-toned, art-deco
Batman: The animated series has noir art-deco

in fact the special commentary on the DVD set repeatedly says how much of a problem the visual darkness was for TV stations to deal with, transmission-wise.

so is this the point where we start dumping Jenny art?

Nah. Like violent video games are really a channel for violent impulses, the sex robots will be a channel for the objectification of women

>inb4 the criminalization of the objectification of actual objects just because they have silicon mammaries grafted on to them and can carry on a simple conversation.

Nothing should be done. The numbers shouldn't be going above replacement rate, ideally. The problem is that Africa is still breeding at above replacement rate despite the introduction of modern medicine into some areas. This should never become a competition to breed ourselves into a war for land and space.

You idiot, the numbers are catastrophically below replacement rate in many countries.

Great, society shouldn't run like a fucking Pyramid Scheme where we need larger and larger populations of younger people to support the older populations.

Our post war population is DRASTICALLY above what it was before World War 1, and it's not fucking feasible. Populations went from millions to tens of millions, and populations that were in the tens of millions went into the hundreds of millions, in under a hundred fucking years. It's not normal, and the belief that it IS normal and our economies being geared around it is why we're now hemorrhaging money.

Well the singularity is happening whether they like it or not. It may not be our generation but the next will probably get to enjoy their robot waifus. And i'm jealous as fuck [\spoiler]

What's this?

Does Jenny's brown exo-upgrade affect her personality?

She exhibits more provocative and sultry behavior than normal

Sensitivity of her exoskin increased her libido and resulted in her developing an exhibitionist streak.

Original copypasta stuff had the Crusts basically corrupting her from the start.

pastebin.com/Wcn9hGur

Toasters are pure in the eyes of the Omnisiah though. That thing is an abomination without any grey matter

...I am never eating toast again. It's Soylent Viridians for me thank you very much.

So just duct some one, fuck 'er, and call it a day. I know at least a dozen of your colleagues who would use the same excuse to get their clang on with a Necron.

And the T H I C C upgrade? What does the T H I C C upgrade do to Jenny? For the sake of science, I must know

Nothing but nuts and bolts

Considering her enthusiasm for that thiccness in there, would probably be similarly lewd.

There's also the idea that the larger and plusher she gets, it actually increases the capacity and potency of her internal armory.

shame Sup Forums doesn't have too many lewd writefags left, could make for a fun story