Wow I actually miss Raimi

Wow I actually miss Raimi.

Looks like it'll be great! Don't know why you dorks have your panties in a wad over it.

The movie or the theatrical poster?

>inb4 Sup Forums memes

I have massive capeflick fatigue, but this looks at least a little fun.

Could be worth a stream.

yeah man, Doc "muh wife" Ock, Power ranger Goblin and the entirety of Spidey 3 was great.

>shitting on based Dafoe Goblin
>shitting on Ock because of not muh
Fuck off.

Raimi Goblin was pretty good. His battle againts Spider-man is still one of the best cape fights

Me too man. While we're at it, let's get Tobey Maguire to play a highschool student again!

Oh look, another jump to conclusion thread about something that isn't even out yet.

Really?

You hypocrites seemed to think otherwise with:
>Reeeee Green Goblin is a badass-looking suit of techno-armor instead of some guy in a cheesy Halloween costume!
>Pizza time!
>The entirety of Spider-Man 3

looks like absolute ass

Because she we're not shills

Still better than Homecoming

>>Fiege says they have no plans for Venom in these films.

WHY DID THEY WANT SPIDER-MAN IN THE MCU IF THEY DON'T WANT ALL THE BETTER ELEMENTS OF SPIDER-MAN IN THE MCU?! This feels like a CW show being put together as a 2 hour film at this point.

Why is Jon Favreau on the poster. Is Happy Hogan that prominent in this movie

This

this honestly can't real

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>m-muh marvel kino

>MCU baby whining about "not muh"
>Homecoming features prep school Iron man dick sucking Peter, hot Aunt May, Iron Man villain Vulture, and Ganke

What's the deal with this movie? It's apart of the MCU but aren't Sony still going ahead with their Spider-Man movie universe with that Venom movie?

>Raimi

Sure thing casual.

Lets also not forget that Ock was mind controlled by the AI in his mechanical arms.

>Calling others casuals
>Liking the MCU's bastardization of Spider Man

>another jump to conclusion thread

It's weird how the Raimi movies are received over time. I remember they were loved when they came out (aside from 3), then slowly less liked until they were actively despised when TASM 1 came out, and now people are going back to respecting them.

>complaining about hot Aunt May

What, do you have a grandma fetish or something?

Didnt know Jon Favreau was going to be in this. I might actually check this movie out now

>Thinking Raimi's movies are accurate to source material

Yup, casual all right.

>The MCU baby hasn't read a Spider Man comic
>He's calling others casuals

Is that fanmade?

>Accuses others of not reading comics
>Thinks because of Raimi's movies that Peter is supposed to be a socially inept loser and barely capable of forming full sentences around women.

Ironic that you're accusing others of not reading comics, user.

Oh look at the MCUbaby pretending he reads comics.

>I read comics!

Sure you do casual. Sure you do. Can't see Raimi's Peter do pic related (which happens in ASM #7, might I add). Something you'd know if you'd bother to actually read comics.

But he does do things like that Disnigger.

He literally never does, outside of when he's possessed by the symbiote. In fact, he can barely speak around MJ. 70% of his dialogue consists of "um", "uh" and "er" along with obnoxious long pauses.