WAAAANCE MAAAAAW the sith will RULE the galaxy

WAAAANCE MAAAAAW the sith will RULE the galaxy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i29dInj73Bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Big-time Oscar snub.

A film set between Episode III and IV that focuses on Palpatine and Vader could potentially be awesome. But knowing Disney they would shoehorn in a girl who is better at everything than the men.

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

there is such a film, dumbass

thatsthejoke.jpg

And an Asian who steals 1/3 of the screentime to accomplish nothing

Sheev looks so happy and friendly in this scene :3

only good character in the prequels

I can't believe Ian McDiarmid played this same character back in the early 80s.

rogue one was a pleasant surprise

The only good part about the prequels

Not only that but the girl who teach Vader and Sheev a valuable life lesson they could only learn from a girl

Agree'd
Not sure why people say it's so bad. I feel it's number 3 in my book.
EsB>ANH>R1>RotJ

Got you covered.

>POOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA unlimited POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ep3 palpatine was a parody of ep6 palpatine
I prefer the coldness of ep6 sheev

and

None of those guys in that video have a shred of testosterone, so soft spoken the black girl sounds more manly

Prequels shat all over Palpatine. ep6 showed him as so powerful he didn't even use a lightsaber. ep3 the first thing he does when in danger is get his light saber out, only as a last resort using his meme lightning. The explanation for his face being scarred was dumb, too.

And we shall have peace

DEWW IT

I thought it was because of Darkside corruption and maybe he was also older than normal.

He did that just to fuck with the Jedi. Notice how he took down 4 Jedi masters with ease? He only keeps lightsabers to insult the Jedi, when he started to have problems with Yoda he broke out his Force powers

The prequels are replete with examples proving that George Lucas, somehow, did not understand his own work, at all.

ep3 implies his face was scarred by his own force lightning reflecting back at him. Dumb, as I say.

I know. I meant before the prequels.

in the old eu he was already centuries old and had died once or twice but his soul entered clone bodies who would get corrupted fast because of the dark side
we see that luke didn't turn to a grape so that should not be the reason, he should've been deformed right after doing the spinning
the lighting being a standard sith power was also bad, dooku shouldn've used and mace windu shouldn't have know how to block it
that's just my opinion, I'm biased cause unlike thrawn fags I actually like Dark Empire

Chills every time

I didn't like that either
Before ep2, I thought yoda and palpy were above physical attacks because they mastered how to use the force using only their mind

I thought the dark side accelerated aging, they seemed to go with this in ep2 where sheev is looking much more haggard than ep1 and 3, but then they made him a fresh faced man in 3, and a bit fatter as well

>forgetting Ewan Kenobi

Is Ian trying not to crack up as he reads the line, "The force is strong in you. A powerful Sith you will become."?
Seriously, he looks like he's trying not to smile as he says it

Fits with the character desu. Sheev loves having a laugh.

no The Adventures of Young Sheev the artifact collector who slowly turns to the Sith ways would be kino though

why would palpatine use a Jedi weapon?

I love the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Sheev gives after he throws Sam Jackson out the window with his lightning

I'd watch Vader murder things for 2 hours while Sheev memes it up back on Coruscant.

Anakin did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Bootylicious the Thicc?

lucas has never seen the ot

youtube.com/watch?v=i29dInj73Bc

>Sith almost die out
>large amount of Jedi
>the force is so unbalanced that Anakin is supposed to return balance
>Kills off most all Jedi
>then ends up killing the Emperor and dies
>balance is restored

So does this mean there has to be equal parts Jedi and Sith or no Jedi and Sith at all for there to be balance in the force?

I like how this implies there was a point where the Sith ruled the galaxy in the past and had to be toppled by the Jedi.

To mock the Jedi by killing them with their own dumb little laser swords. Also because 99% of Sith are fallen Jedi, Palpy being one of the few exceptions.

That’s not what Rogue One was about

T. Jeremy Clarkson.

It's fan pandering. Prequels are built around this. Light saber fights were one of the most popular parts of the original films, so they throw light saber fights all over the place in the prequels.

>That image
Nice, nice. Thanks for that user thanks. Good image, good image. I liked it, I liked it.

Balance is a meme, but you'll get three answers. The first is simply yes - there must be equal parts dark and light side users in order for the force to be balanced. The second is no, both light AND dark side users imbalance the force by gravitating towards the extremes of either. The third is pretty dumb, but some people think the light side IS the force and the dark side is just a corruption of that, like a cancer, and "balancing" it means snuffing out the dark side - which is stupid.

I subscribe to 2: the original Jedi practiced both "sides" of the force and imbalance was only an issue after all the light siders killed off the dark siders. Since then the galaxy has been locked in a perpetual light side vs. dark side conflict because both the Jedi and Sith operate on extreme ends of the spectrum - either wholly light or wholly dark. One feeds the other and vice versa, so you get galactic wars spanning millennia.

Mind you there were a lot more lightsaber duels to be had in the prequel eras

Many fans incorrectly assume that balance refers to an equal mix of both light and dark side users. However, as George Lucas explains in the introductory documentary for the VHS version A New Hope, Special Edition, this is not the case:

"[...] Which brings us up to the films 4, 5, and 6, in which Anakin's offspring redeem him and allow him to fulfill the prophecy where he brings balance to the Force by doing away with the Sith and getting rid of evil in the universe..."

In an interview, Lucas compared the difference between the light and dark sides as being like the difference between a symbiotic relationship and a cancer. A symbiotic relationship is one which benefits both parties and in which neither is harmed, whereas a cancer takes without giving back, eventually causing the death of both parties

In Return of the Jedi, why didn't Luke just block the lightning with his light saber?

i haven't read dark empire yet, what do you mean centuries old? Isn't the teenage Palpatine from Plagueis the first Palpatine?

Windu used shatterpoint to reflect the lightning back to Palpatine

if the the prequels were built around fan pandering (which they were not), anakin would not have been 9 years old in TPM and AOTC would have not had that unironic romance stuff

He's never encountered it. If a Jedi as experienced as Mace looked like he had difficulty blocking it, I don't think Luke could.

>why didn't an untrained guy who barely knew the force use the same move as a several decade trained master lmao

It took an idea (planetary shield with a gate) literally from a movie making fun of Star Wars. I'm not surprised people don't like R1.

Best part about it was that everyone died in the end.

Didn't he throw her out the fucking airlock?

I always pictured it having two different reasons:

Sheev had discovered and enjoyed the weapon of the Jedi and used it as a Jedi or a Jedi-turned sith would have. Since he had slain his master with a light saber, we can assume darth plaugeuis trained him in combat at least partially and approved of him having this weapon.

The second is more of a George reasoning, but I always assumed they had light sabers as an ultimate bad guy "fuck you" thing to do. Not only are you about to be betrayed by a fucking SITH LORD, but he's gonna gut you with a fucking red lightsaber. Even if we're to assume other siths used light sabers before him, the way he first showed his prowess was the ultimate dick-stroking of power level.

he threw it down already

There's a reason Palpy waited until Luke his saber away before zapping the shit out of him.

Technically, the Dark Side does destroy your body, but he looks older in Episode II because it's ten years after I.
And anyway, it's stupid to think that they wouldn't have lightsabers, and even dumber to be angry about it. There's no reason to think this, just because we didn't see it. Palpatine never had a reason to use a saber in ROTJ, because he knew he was far stronger than Luke. He duels the Jedi in ROTS because maybe he just likes slicing things up?

when did the busiest guy in the galaxy find time to maintain his apparently god tier lightsaber skills? who did he practice with? dooku?

And she's a lesbian!

That's not how shatterpoint worked. It was just a way he had of looking into the future and seeing what actions would lead to what consequences. He's able to block it because he's a powerful Jedi, Obi-Wan reflects Dooku's lightning with no issue. I assume he's able to *reflect* it, unlike Obi-Wan, because of Vaapad.

There wasn't any mention of balance in the OT. That was an addition made during the prequels.
>Special Edition
I'm not surprised.

But even then, he never states that the dark side IS like a cancer, just that the relationship differs. Of course, I would still disagree, as it always seemed like it was the fault of the force user for misusing their power, and not the force simply being evil. That just seems stupid.

This. Sheev just stretches out his hands and then BOOM, lightning. He'd also thrown away his saber in an act of defiance beforehand, so he was pretty much defenseless.

I like to think Sheev actually sucks with the lightsaber but can augment himself with the dark side to the extent that he can cut down masters like butter.

Because he threw his lightsaber away

Wow... lewd haha. Any more pics like this?