/rlg/ - Reylo General

STOP BEING MEAN! Edition

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018?
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring Reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Blu ray with ~20 minutes of deleted scenes (March 27th?)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>More Reylo merchandising

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/
Rian ultimately confirms Reylo to a fan: instagram.com/p/Bd1voS8nPBy/

Short videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=m7rm779U6_I
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources: #
Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/
Previous thread: post it. i dont have it

first for Daisy

Is that Forces of Destiny episode actually going to have Rey and Kylo interacting in it? I can't imagine when that would take place.

Wait, I guess it could be a Force bond moment. I wasn't thinking about it because I think the other ones took place outside of the movie timeline.

back to tumblr faggots

We keep getting callbacks to Ben having Han's heart in both TFA and TLJ. How is he going to display this the most? What will it be like when he embraces the Solo in him?

This is Star Wars. They're going to be painfully literal about it by having him save the day flying the Falcon.

this

We also keep getting the comparisons with Vader. First Han's "there too much Vader in him" and then Snoke's "you're no Vader."

movie threads get deleted but this garbage gets left up 24/7

I find that irony hilarious
>Han Solo: "There's too much Vader in him."
>Snoke: "You're no Vader."
>Han Solo: "He's gone, I can't bring him back."
>Snoke: "You have too much of your father's heart in you, Young Solo."

And in the end, Han came the closest to bringing Kylo back to the light. Closer than Rey got. It makes you wonder how different things would be if Han had tried to take action years ago, when Ben first turned.

we actually talk about the movie here. there have been some really good interpretations. you should check them out inthe archive

real han would have, not this disney cuck han.

see

just looking at the last thread you only care about who fucks who and just ignore the shit you can't justify. if you were interested in the movies you'd be posting in one of the other star wars threads, this general is just a tumblr circlejerk of whales and fags. you don't like star wars you like shipping and twilight shit.

Vyooom

Stop with this fucking cancer

>STOP BEING MEAN! Edition
I hope your ovaries rot like daisy's

If you don't completely shit on this film you're automatically autistically screeched at in any other thread talking about TLJ.

Nah, there is still more relevant discussion in these threads than the other star wars threads. The other threads mainly consist of wanking rotten tomato scores and numbers and incessant bitching and nitpicking.
Any attempt at discussion is shot down by autistic nerd rage. There is still some of that in these threads too, but not nearly as much.

>a ridiculous kink post
And? Are we supposed to be scandalized or something? Looks like typical kink autism to me.
tfw that kink meme prompt for Luke offering Kylo his boipussy in exchange for letting the Resistance go will never be filled

if you can't defend your point of view you deserve to be mired in shit and autistic screeching.

So your real problem is that we don't dare shit on the movie with every post? Because that's what I'm getting out of this. There are multiple threads daily where you can circlejerk with people who hate TLJ. Enjoy them.

Based pusy poster

Any defense anyone has of this movie is just screeched at. Why bother? Nothing anyone says is going to sway autists here.

Why don't you stay in those other threads and stay out of this containment thread if it triggers you so much? Fucking retard.

He really isn't Vader though and Leia said he was wrong right after that and revealed it was Snoke's fault. Han only said that because he didn't know about Snoke.

anyone else hate the resistance? Why exactly are the fighting for democracy? Was the galaxy such a horrible place to live in during the days of the Empire? We've seen that the bureaucratic Republic didn't work and so it fell to the Empire. The empire was defeated and replaced by the New Republic which only lasted like 30 years before being destroyed by the First Order. If democracy barely works in a country of 300 million people (the USA) then how the fuck would a democratic government work governing the entire galaxy. Just saying also all the new "good guy" characters are pure shit

I know, and it's a pretty big hint in and off itself. He's no Vader, meaning he will not walk the same path (redemption through death).

I just don't give a shit about any of the new good guy characters and I actually sympathize with Kylo's ideals so yeah I guess.

He's no Vader but he has much in common with young Anakin. That's why I really hope they were saving Anakin's Force ghost for IX. If anyone could say "quit before it's too late, kid", it's him. And I hope Luke stays around as a ghost to bully him back to the light too.

Sure, if you want to live under evil dudes who literally use the dark side and execute everyone who doesn't bow to their will. Maybe you should move to North Korea, sounds just your style.

>sympathize with Kylo's ideals
What ideals? What the fuck is he trying to accomplish?

Yeah, it's weird because I'm not rooting for them at all. Especially after reading Bloodline. The New Republic was an inefficient 2 party system that was so polarized that nothing ever got done. Is that really what the Resistance is fighting for?

Sigh that's why I would love a Mandate of Heaven type of thing. I wished Rey joined Kylo. Hope they just leave the fighting behind and fuck off together on a remote planet somewhere.

>Nothing anyone says is going to sway autists here.
if you cucks hate regular Sup Forums so much why did you come here to begin with?

There is nothing Anaking can tell him he doesn't already know.

If you don't like Sup Forums culture why don't you stay on reddit or tumblr? fucking retard.

Kylo just wants to destroy "everything" and start anew. He has no plan beyond that hat we know of because he's only driven by anger and fear right now. It's a level of Kylofaggotry that even I can't understand and I love the guy.

There are other threads not concerning SW you lemming minded faggot

Why would Rey join Kylo when she obviously doesn't trust his intentions as Supreme Leader?

I think it would be pretty chill actually;, so long as your planet is part of the FO things would be normalThey aren't communist so it wouldn't be like North Korea. People wouldn't be starving, capitalism would still exist.

Most people deep down know what they have to do to be and feel better even when they don't do it. That doesn't mean somebody personally sharing their experience with you to make you accept that and finally start doing it isn't useful. That's how a lot of people move forward.

autists are in every thread newfag

But Kylo has already surpassed Anakin's experience. He's exactly at the point where Anakin's life has ended. It's a complete unknown from here on, especially for Anakin.

She actually hesitates pretty hard before rejecting him. The only reason she had to was because "muh resistance". He didn't stop firing like she asked. I mean genuinely, what stakes does she even have in the Resistance besides her couple of friends she's only known for a week?

I think that's another character flaw of hers. Being abandoned for so long she just latches super hard onto anyone really.

I wish Rey joined Kylo too. Ruling as King and Queen of the galaxy would be cool. Kylo would be the one to enforce order and Rey would probably start humanitarian efforts like ending slavery and stuff that a Republic could never have the power to do.

He isn't exactly at that point at all what are you talking about? Vader had decades of being on the Dark Side under his belt and had been completely remorseless other than what he did to Luke and Leia when he died. Technicality is not experience.

They would never get to rule because they would have nobody to blame for Snoke's murder. It was always a completely shortsighted and retarded plan, as usual with Kylo. Hux would have them both executed.

A new order because everything else is fucked.

I highly doubt she was ever considering ruling the galaxy. She went there because she was convinced she could turn him and just realized she misjudged him. She saw he was more concerned about taking Snokes place and that he showed no signs of making any changes that would give Rey an incentive to side with him.
>"muh resistance"
You underplay it, but they are her only friends so why would she let them die if she could prevent it? She also probably believes in the resistance cause because any sane person doesn't want to be under the heel of some evil overlord.

This. Kylo's plan was stupid and Rey's plan was stupid because the Resistance was never going to trust or utilize Kylo. There's a whole army of Snoke fanatics that weren't going to accept Kylo's mutiny. Hux discovering the truth is obviously going to be a big plot point in IX.

>Vader had decades of being on the Dark Side under his belt and had been completely remorseless
And this exactly encapsulates Kylo's experience under Snoke, except now it has ended so on this field Vader doesn't have much to say to him other than maybe:
>run for the girl!
But Kylo already knows that, sort of, he looks pretty aware he's fucked up badly at the end of TLJ. So he at least seems aware ruling the galaxy without Rey is not really what he wanted. He only needs to complete his path to self awareness and either ditch the FO or transform it into somethig rey could accept. Kylo and vader were on completely reverse paths.

I don't feel like she hesitated and thought about joining him at any point. The whole time her face looked like "I can't believe he's doing this to me." Then she hardened herself a little to trick him.

Rey was more retarded. At least Kylo didn't literally ship himself into the enemy's hands. The only reason she's not dead is because of him.

Seems to me he's just trying to continue what Vader and Snoke were doing. Really no evidence to suggest otherwise.

>Hux would have them executed

Like Hux could even have them restrained. He'd dumbly walk up to the Throne and get murdered by Kylo. Which of course Rey probably wouldn't be okay with that so it really couldn't have happened.

So kill Hux and make up some other excuse for Snoke's death. Hell, say Hux killed Snoke, giving them a reason to kill Hux. Most people in the FO probably don't even know who Snoke is, he seemed pretty removed from the actual FO and just gave orders to a few people. All you would really have to do is remove a few high ranking officers and replace them.

You're right she was stupid to think he was redeemable. Hopefully she won't make the same mistake next time.

It's not my fault you're retarded and can't pay attention.

That in no way encapsulates Kylo's experience. Jesus fuck. He's nowhere near Vader's level. Kylo is still stuck in his old mode and he needs a kick to get him out of it. I think they're going to use Force Ghost Luke and Anakin to help.

>tfw I don't really care for any of the Disney Star Wars movies but I really love Kylo's character and Adam Driver

Hopefully she's not a completely shortsighted close-minded retard next time. I hope for this as well.

Then tell me what his unique goals are. Ruling the galaxy and crushing the resistance are not unique to him.

In this scenario it would be likely that Hux would stage a coup against them, and they would be outnumbered to the point where having force powers wouldn't matter. If Hux was really smart he'd get them both on a ship then blast the ship out of the sky, easy

She did, it's obvious. The only reason she didn't was because it didn't align with her ideals. She's closer to Ben with anyway, that's why she almost went with him. She didn't reject him because of her friends, it was because of her and her ideals.

The only difference is that Kylo said "fuck the Sith and Snoke" too but who cares because they're already gone. His remaining goal is just to crush the rebellion and Jedi. Just like Vader. For all intents and purposes he's doing the exact same thing he was before.

Well first of all he killed Snoke and threw away his Vader obsession, the fact that you think he's going to do the same thing is just full-retard.

I'm so glad you watched the next movie user. Tell me how it ends pls so I can save my money if it's garbage.

Welcome to /rlg/ user.

Just think of ST as Kylo's story being told through Rey's eyes because all the numbered SW have been said to be following the Skywalker saga and he's the only one left.

And what to you think his plans are from here on out? Crush the resistance and kill all the other jedi. Just like every other evil overlord before him.

Her ideals are wrapped in her friends and her surrogate "family". She didn't go with him because he wouldn't call off a slaughter of people who couldn't fight back. She wants to be with Ben, but she was never tempted to go with that Kylo in that moment.

It doesn't matter if he isn't precisely on vader's level. Vader's life experience is useless to him now because most of it was being Palpatine's war dog and Kylo has ended this stage in his life. Do you understand? He desn't need to take from vader's experience because Kylo's experience is already beyond that point. He is FREE. What could Vader even tell him? How to free himself from being a pawn? Well Kylo already accomplished that on his own, now he only has to search for what's really importnat to him.

why is this written in present tense

yeah who the fuck thought that was a good idea

It's not underplaying anything, she's simply closer to Ben than her friends and would have went with him if not for the difference in ideals. She had a chance to not be alone with him, and he tried to use that to get her to lean on him, but she decided she needs to find her place on her own, and that doesn't include ruling the galaxy and leaning on Ben like she was leaning on Han and Luke. Once she sorts herself out and shit hits the fan in Kylo's camp, they'll come back together again.

>Tell me how it ends pls so I can save my money if it's garbage.
kek you didn't have any problems paying for the last two pieces of shit.

Kylo isn't fucking free. He's still on a bad path and in a position that makes him completely miserable because he still can't let go of the past. Anakin can encourage him to let it go and change and be with Rey. Considering Kylo had been idolizing him up until now, that carries weight. What Kylo hasn't done that Anakin did is reject the dark path and return to the light. Do you understand that Kylo Ren is on a redemption path and is still in the wrong right now? Because I'm starting to think you don't.

Anakin would tell him that getting the girl is better than having the Empire

I know you have autism, it's okay.

But that is what he's doing. That's all he was doing on Crait and that's what he declared he would do during his fight with Luke. Crush the Resistance and kill the Jedi. You have literally no evidence that he plans to do anything else.

He's not an evil overlord, though. He's more conflicted than anyone in his position. Did you watch the movie? TFA?

>Kylo isn't fucking free.
It's his own damn fault at this point. He killed Snoke. Luke and Han are gone. He's top of the command chain. There is nothing but his own stubbornness keeping him in his miserable position. Even though Leia and Rey would have given him an easy way out, he still rejected the opportunity. Can't feel sorry for a guy who is digging his own grave.

No, he's not just an evil overlord. But he still has evil overlord goals.

He lies alot. He lied in TFA, he lied in TLJ.

He is a lying motherfucker.

He threw away his Vader obsession in one of the first scenes. He's not on a perfectly good path, but he's not under anyone else's thumb anymore either. So technically yes, he is free. Now he can actually start a redemption on his own terms, but it would be preferable if he did it on his own.

It's like you didn't watch the movies or understand the character at all. Why do you seems so angry everytime you bring this up? I can tell it's the same person because your posting style and anger is the same kek

daisy looks like a tranny

It doesn't matter if he's conflicted. It's his actions that count. His biggest heroic action (killing Snoke) was counterbalanced by him taking his place and continuing what Snoke was doing by wiping out resistance/jedi and anyone else who doesn't want to follow him from the galaxy.

I don't see the reason why it needs to be Anakin. Kylo doesn't want to have anything to do with him anymore.

He's not going to be full-evil and never has been, get over it. For all your talk of him being on a redemption path, you sure like to fucking act like he's been evil for the past two movies when he never was in the first place and that's exactly what makes him so redeemable.

Yes, but the point isn't that you're not supposed to feel sorry for him. Rey and Leia never had an easy way out because Kylo's still so fucked up inside and he needs to overcome it. They can't do that for him. Years of Snoke's abuse and what Luke did to him isn't just going to magically go away.

He's digging his own grave and he'll finally learn to stop and pull his way back out in IX. I don't know why some anons in here are being so delusional about how a redemption arc works. Kylo's biggest obstacle was always himself. Now he has to face that because Snoke and Luke are gone and there's nobody left to blame. That's his arc in IX.

I can say he's not evil and still acknowledge that he's the villain and needs to change. JJ and Rian do the same.

>it doesn't matter

This is a fictional story, yes it does very much matter because they audience sympathizes with him. That's why him "counterbalancing" isn't really counterbalancing because you can see his actions feel justified to him and his anger at Luke is understandable. He didn't even kill him (also an obivous narrative choice that shouldn't be ignored) and clearly would never destroy Rey with the way he looked at her. I think you might literally have autism user.

>No refutation
Shocking.

I never said he doesn't need to change. Everyone needs to change, I can also say that Rey is supposed to be the hero and acknowledge that she failed a lot in the movie and has a lot of growing to do as well.