Is it worth watching?

is it worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MpRRB6q8hxc
youtube.com/watch?v=RndEv06h2qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how do you feel about puppets?

Yes. But it's not for everyone.

It's fanfuckingtastic if you like Henson puppetry. Plus, it's a better star wars than we've had in decades.

I literally cannot YES enough.

Literally the best villain of any tv show coming through

There's no ending.

Babylon 5 is better it's like a novel.

Yeah, great fun sci-fi. Falls off towards the end and with the TV movies or whatever.

God damn I like Jim Henson puppets

he was pretty good yeah.

No, it's like the Ewok song and the Jabba's pleasure palace had a butt baby and shat out this nugget.

It's too ridiculous to take seriously with Seasame Street caliber puppets. Full disclaimer, I couldn't get through 2 episodes but I found it intolerable. And the plots were just childish and stupid.

It's like if someone found Star Wars too mature, serious, and adult and necessitated they add sesame street monsters and simplify plots. Garbage 1/10.

But watch it and see for yourself... maybe it works for people interested in a more childish version of star wars.

>didn't watch the miniseries that wraps everything up
m8

Scorpi became better when he stopped being a straight villian and was inside Johns head.

No one cares about fucking Talyn. Fuck off.

>a more childish version of star wars.

Yes, it's one of the best sci fi shows ever.

claimed

>crying this much
>watched less than 2 episodes

c'mon son

Get ready for some themekino!
youtube.com/watch?v=MpRRB6q8hxc

it's pretty good mostly thanks to Crichton being a lovable space chad

Yes, it is.

Yes it’s definitely worth the watch, Chriton has a good arc

yes, it is unique and there lot of BSDM subcontex

>villian

touche

Name ONE (1) thing he did wrong.

>Literally the best character of any tv show coming through
ftfy

Claudia Black in her prime makes me diamonds. So yes

not killing himself early

Not the same without narration

Not just ask Chricton to help him stop the rape lizards from conquering civilization.

>Not just ask Chricton to help him stop the rape lizards from conquering civilization.
Didn't that was exactly what he did in one of the timelines?

John should've shoved Aeryn out an airlock and waifu'd either the qt PK tech girl or grey gf.

absolutely yes. by the end of season 1 it is pure gold every episode.
also, one of the best antagonists of all time imho

My name is John Crichton.
Astronaut.
Radiation wave hit and i got shot through a wormhole.
Now im lost on the side of the universe on a ship
A LIVING SHIP
Full of strange alien lifeforms-help me
Listen please
Is anybody out there that can me?
Being hunted by and insane military commander
Doing everything i can
Im just looking for a way home.

HUHAHAAAAUUUAUUAAOOOOYAUAUUAUHJUUHAUUUAAAAAA

>Seasame Street caliber puppets.
They're literally muppets, you fucking muppet.

PK tech girl sure, but chiana was literally a space slag, those alien std's would have melted his junk off.

Yeah.

Call me a muppet, will ya?

Maybe, but you know she does space kegels and could pop your cock like a baloon with her vaginal muscles.

And the Sup Forums kino Farscape remains the ultimate pleb filter. Thanks Jim.

This. I wish half the villains were half as good as he is. The show is filled with great characters, but Scorpius is a masterpiece.

>those alien std's would have melted his junk off.
Nevertheless they did not when she fucked teenage Crichton in the past.

Pygram is underrated as fuck. Perfect casting.

Rygel looks like your grandfather in a gimp suit dressed a Scorpius

Yes. It's absolute kino. Just get through first season's cheesy moments and enjoy the perfect blend of BSG and Lexx.
You on the right.

fuck I forgot about that.

10/10
starts out slow but when it gets its legs damn does it get good

The original was better.

Did they fugg though? I remember they made out but I am not sure if they did it all the way.

I think i read somewhere that in earlier seasons he said that he lost his virginity to some girl that he mentioned by name, and during the time travel episode when Chiana tels teenage Crichton her name he mishears it and repeat it as that girl's name.

>worst girl

the rigel puppet looks so ass sometimes it actually makes me a little angery. i know the show's on a budget and they walk down the same styrofoam with gold paint hallway every scene until they reach the end and turn around, but almost every puppet and special effect on the show looks way better than him

I couldn't even finish the first episode. The cheese was overwhelming.

anyone got the webm of that scene where chricton and pk girl are fixing the ship and it suddenly rocks landing her in his lap and she begins slowly grinding on him? for research? heheh

I was advised to watch this since I fucking LOVE Stargate SG1/Atlantis...
I watched all of season 1, but I've not felt compelled to watch any further because I just keep comparing it to Stargate and personally I don't think it's anywhere near as good.

Stopping watching Farscape after season 1 is one of the biggest mistakes you could have done.

>Still gone from Netflix

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

youtube.com/watch?v=RndEv06h2qU

Watched it last year. A comfy show.

Sadly, half the episodes are all the same - Moya is dying for some reason, our characters try to do something, fail, start crying (as in tears), say goodbye to each other, then, deus ex machina.

And no, I don't mind the machina, I mind all the crying and doing nothing in-between.

Answering the OP, yes, definitely worth a watch, just don't expect anything like
It's not "the best" at anything, but it's pretty good across the board.