/STD/ /DSC/ Star Trek Discovery General

>Cast asian actress
>Shoehorn the Emperor of China into your scifi show

>Cast gay actors
>Make their characters gay in the show as well

>Cast chinless arab
>Make him turn into a murderous religous terrorist halfway through the show

Is this the most racist, homophobic, islamophobic and all in all bigotted show ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_VTErq6ZDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't forget the ridiculous blackface tribal african Klingons

Just saw this episode. Who in their right mind would think this speech impaired ching chong could command an entire universe without getting killed by the weakest faggot coming along her way. wtf is this shit

>inb4 the autists returns and calls random people CBS shills

What was your favourite part of the last episode? Mine was it was written by a woman and produced by two women of colour.

The mirror universe really makes no sense at all. In the real universe Michael hated the Klingons so much that she stunned her own captain and took over control of the ship in order to kill them without remorse. Mirror Michael should be the one trying to negotiate and find a peaceful solution for their conflict,

My favorite part in every episode is when they show a close up of the fat ginger's warty face. Makes me gag every single time.

When will their cover be blown when someone realises Mirror Tilly's wart is on the opposite side?

Remain Klingon or die. Word to live by.

my favourite part was when my girl michael did everything the best mhmmm *clap*

finally a show that recognizes us poc and females *clap*

space is black the future is black sweeties deal with it

Go back to Sup Forums

shieeet if you can't handle us strong black women leave sweetie

we are the future. all you wypipo gonna finna be extinct and shieet *clap*

you just a raycis ass cracka

So do you think Lorca is originally from the Mirror universe, and he came over with his entire crew on the ISS Buran, and that he purposely destroyed that entire ship because he didn't think the entire crew could play nice, and blend in?

All the clues that Lorca is a mirror version are all there, its pretty much going to be confirmed in the next episode, or two.

Also, what about the original Lorca? Is he dead? and what about the actual ISS Discovery? Is it in the prime universe wrecking havoc, or is it just gone?

>So do you think Lorca is originally from the Mirror universe, and he came over with his entire crew on the ISS Buran, and that he purposely destroyed that entire ship because he didn't think the entire crew could play nice, and blend in?
not really
more like he came alone, and either just saw real Lorca go down with his ship like a captain should, or "helped" him with that.
And the ISS Discovery is in prime universe, they said that last ep

you sad liar

>ISS Discovery is in prime universe
What do you think they are doing there?

trying to come back?
They have no business with the federation, they probably think they are pussies or something

umm sweetie if you cant handle black women take your own advice raycist

in the future everyone is either brown, black, gay, or ugly. *clap*

if you cant handle that leave honey

Would be kino if our Discovery switches back to their universe only to find out that it took Evil Tilly only a few days to take over the pussy universe and make herself Prime Emperor.

so are we talking bets if the mirror "evil" Stammets is straight?

Mirror Michael was still strong and black and Mirror Tilly was still fat and warty. I think they don't lose their power of diversity in the mirror. So Mirror Stammets is still gay.

>the main villain of the season will be the only straight white male on the cast
>the minor villain is the straight white-ish guy who was previously a (only) white Klingon
pottery

user, show us on the anatomically correct doll where Alex Kurtzman touched you.

jews aren't white

t. CBS Shill

>arab

he’s Pakistani

You are not any kind of black woman. Take your lies elsewhere, you are not welcome here.

shieet sweetie can't handle a black woman on your secret club?

us poc are the future and we are here to stay

you cant bully us no longer you raycist nazi

Hello 4channers! Don't we all love Star Trek:Discovery so much! I just love how I can watch anytime and anywhere on the go for only the low price of 5.99 and 9.99 without ads! Such a great deal! Enjoy all of the great CBS content available at home or on the go! Get your all-access pass today!

Not one person has fallen for your shtick

Calm down there, soyboy.

umm sweetie i don't know what you are talking about

i just love talkin bout std because finally me an my babydaddys girl tanisha can watch a show for us

not only is it have poc it makes her super smart too

dont get mad you racist ass biiihhhh

Didn't your mother raise you not to tell lies?

I bet both Burans got blasted at the same time for different reasons, both Lorcas changed places during the incident, and the Emperor is holding the prime Lorca as a prisoner. That's why she'll know from the start that this Michael is not the right one.

i never knew my mom you racist nazi

you scared? the future belongs to us females of color biiihh

space is black the future is black deal with it loser

What was it like growing up as a black woman watching Star Trek? Where did you live and who raised you?

Same difference.

>lorca
>white
>ash tyler
>white-ish

this aint my blog so stop tryin to hit on me you nazi

besides you aint ever compare to my other babygirls daddy

just love how STD makes me and my kids super smart

my girl finna be in space one day

and that's why the "good" Lorca tried to assasinate the Empress to "fix" the "evil" empire? Makes some sense I have to admit

>white-ish
stretching it here champ
also isn't isaacs jewish

So what you are saying is that your story is not true?

I hate STD but I have to admit the last ep was good. If they had killed off Stammets and the half-Klingon, it would have been great even but they chickened out, ultimately.

if you cant believe there are plenty strong independent black women here you racist af

stop hitting on me you nazi you aint got that BBC

wypipo literally cannot handle the future belongs to us black girls baka

Corollary: if they also bring back the black doctor, this show sucks. Screencap this.

Why would you go on the internet and lie about being a black woman? Is this your fetish? There are plenty of people of color and women here, but they don't act like clowns. They can't afford to.

why you be hating white boi?

cant handle a strong balck women on your site and in your shows?

space is black the future is black deal with it sweetie

>If they had killed off Stammets and the half-Klingon
they obviously had some big plot points saved for them, Stammets liekly figuring out how to return to his universe while cooperating with his evil twin in wonderland, while Voq will still need to stir some proper shit up and have a proper showdown with Michael Sue, because so far his actions were rather underwhelming

I think both Burans switched places during fight, TNG had a ship switching universe due to intense plasma fire and black hole or something like that before.
Both ships probably exploded, mirror Lorca probably was captured by Klingons learned from other prisoners where he is, escaped and moved up to Federation command planning to return to his universe pretending to be Starfleet Lorca.

>Shoehored Asian actress into a Chinese Empress role
>implying

A ladyboy is a Terran Emperor ?! Can Terran Empire be even MORE based ?

Also it is blatently obvious that the Mirror Lorca is trying to use Burnam in order to get close to the Emperor and assasinate her.In the trailer he mentions she is a "ghost".
I think S1 will end with Mirror Lorca killing the Emperor taking her place(he probably has some fellow plotters in her court) and Burnam returning to become the captain

that would actually make sense, if mirror lorca was loosing a fight, used the self destruct, switched universes, escaped, caught, and here we are.

Lorca explained that he used the self destruct to spare his crew from Klingon torture. maybe that was a coverup for mirror business.

You are not a black woman, and you are not strong.

shut up white boi you just a raycist ass cracka

star trek belongs to us poc biihhh

if you cant handle it dont watch it you nazi

>dutch angle, the show.

They are good at hiding old rehashed Trek plots behind "cool" camera work

>dat exposed stomach shirt

Are you black? Where did your ancestors come from?

Anyone have a Mega pls?
Or a zippy.
Or a torrent.
Or even a stream
Plz.

im from africa we were kings and queens *clap*

my people were buildin pyramids while you white bois be livin in caves an shieet *clap*

the future belongs to us poc and im glad star trek shows that *clap*

dont like it? leave you racist nazi

I hate the idea that Lorca is from the Mirror Universe.

No, you are from Peoria or some shit and have probably never even met a black person.
What could possibly compel someone to role play like this?

user, I'm gonna give you some advice, straight from 10 years ago. Don't feed him

He posts it in every star trek thread anyway. If I bait him like this it becomes a pattern and he'll get banned eventually.

typical white person that dont know struggle us poc face daily

we are literally fighting for our lives. we dont need no racists tellin us how it be

just glad star trek shows the struggle we face. my babbydaddys girl gonna finna be like michael some day

deal with it nazi

That's not how ebonics works, silly white boy

shut up you racist

I'm not racist

you just cant handle a black woman loving star trek

you are racist

the future belongs to us poc

deal with it

Everybody knows what color you are: white
Go back to Sup Forums already

Why mikael lied to saru? He will find out

S2 gave us this:
youtube.com/watch?v=t_VTErq6ZDQ

Why did Michael hold back on telling Saru about how his race is enslaved in the MU? It's not like he doesn't know that humans hate other species in the MU, not to mention the fact that his race has already been enslaved in the prime universe too. I think he would be happy just to know that his people are still alive in the MU, and can hope for a better future someday.
Was it a logical decision or an emotional one on Burnham's part? I think if she had applied a little more logic, she would've seen that it was better to tell the truth.

im a strong independent black woman

cant believe racists on here be bullying a black woman on today of all days

baka

>well, yeah I met the mirror you and he's a lowly slave and he was kissing my feet when I masturbated in the tub
she just didn't want to hurt his feelings

It was probably not to bluntly tell him that he's a submissive slave to the Terrans on the MU ship.

Logic isnt everything user

>I hate the idea that Lorca is from the Mirror Universe.
There are clues hinting this almost every episode.
In this one we had him convincing Burnham to stay in Mirror Universe and concealing smile when she bowed before Emperor.
You had him also putting the code before the jump, scars from agony rod on his back, him sleeping with the phaser in the bed.
His Admiral hook up even told him he isn't the same man as before.

Why did odo harass quark? Just cus he didnt have anything better to do? Quark was smalltime ffs

His creepy light sensitivity is also a sign of something. In the latest episode, Burnham narrates some comment about "even the light is different here." At the end of the episode, Lorca isn't disturbed by the bright explosions on the viewscreen even though in previous episodes he had to put in eye drops to watch an explosion in the prime universe.
I think it's possible that Lorca is "allergic" to prime universe light but not MU light.

Christ almighty! Light is light, user.

Why doesn't he avert his eyes in ep 11 then?
Why was the light sensitivity stuff included at all?

What happened to the spore beetle?

I wish this show fleshed out its side characters more, and I hope that in time it will. On DS9, the friendship between Odo and Quark was one of the most charming elements of the show, even though it was usually just comic relief. A scene where Odo hangs around the bar and gently harasses Quark about some crime he has no intent to prosecute, just for the sake of having a little banter, could bring a little smile to any episode.

I think 2 next episodes will be still in Mirror Universe.
2 last episodes will be in Federation Timeline.

The big question will be if Lorca will assasinate Emperor and remain in Mirror Universe.
Or if he goes back to Federation Unviverse and the big reveal will be that he is from Mirror Universe and the end of series(for example him transmitting Starfleet technology to new Emperor at the end of last episode)

it fucked off to Fluidic Universe to spore eternal

Quark was too slick to ever get caught doing something illegal. This pissed Odo off to the point that he gave up going after Quark directly and went after the crooks who did business with him.

>Katana wielding Empress

Are we getting an Anbo-Jyutsu duel next episode?

I care less and less...

Discovery series was 5/10, but the whole Mirror Universe arc despite its clumsiness raised it to 7/10

I admire your generousity

Don't respond to the spammer who posts sequentially numbered MS paint images (or bad ST memes) alongside badly phrased questions with intentional misspellings.

this episode looked fucking cool

the mirror Shenzou seems to have an upgraded deflector

He can respond if he wants to. It's a free country.

Sup Forums is a privately owned website