What happened to her?

lopped off her chesticles

>PUBLICALLY HUMILIATED

head got pushed down and neck muscles moved to tits

FEMINIZUMS + BLACK COCK = NO NECK

She looks like Blaire White

Who would win if she went up against Moretz?

It would be like to Bull Elks going at it

breast reduction + career reduction

All women look like blaire white

Imagine what they would look like now if they weren't chopped

Holy fucking shit ew

Don't do that to yourself.

She chop her tiddies

I want to lather those fat milkers with baby oil and slap them around for a while.

She deflated her milkers and thus her career. Stupid roastie, all she had to do was giv me her milkies.

>be fat
>complain about size of tits
>don't just lose weight which would make them smaller

FUCK YOU

Mon DIEU!!!! C'est tres HORRIBLE!!!!!

More leaks incoming if random people on the internet with no proof are to be believed

Q•U•A•L•I•T•Y

Her tits are leaking more? Nooooo, how small will they be when they're fully deflated?

She took the neckpill

>STOP LOOKING AT MY FAT TITS
>WHY DID YOU STOP LOOKING AT MY FAT TITS, I EVEN WORE THIS HUGE CUTOUT DRESS

jesus christ

Why does she act like she's attractive when she's so fat? She makes me angry

Ariel Winter vs Chloe Moretz cage match when?

Her tits were ancient artifacts of untold power older than time itself. By getting a reduction and damaging them, she has messed with powers she has no comprehension of.

Can I get a quick rundown on this strange creature?

She JUSTED herself

Breast reductions should be illegal except in cases of cancer. Then implants should be mandatory.

Biology.
Did you see her mother?

She started getting treated for bipolar disorder, realized she mad a fool of herself while on a manic episode, and decided to lay low.

>Obamacare pays for all kinds of people's bullshit like trans mutilations and hormones but doesn't pay for breast implants

Thanks Obama.

Is this Nikki Blomski from hairspray?

That's definitely not what peak performance looks like.

Chloe would fucking crush her.
Winter just cut her magnificent milkers off.
Chloe went full test.

We need you to pay for us to construct a neo-vagina for Jazz using her colon. It'll smell like an ass hole, because it is made of an ass hole. It'll bleed constantly and suffer numerous infections, and it'll close if she doesn't dilate it at our new taxpayer funded dilation stations. You don't have a problem with that, do you? Only a racist Nazi wouldn't want those things. Breast implants? Fuck off, misogynist.