What went wrong?

Even SJW activists despise her

Other urls found in this thread:

lj-writes.tumblr.com/post/169342039470/rose-called-finn-a-selfish-traitor-because-if-he
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who

Octopus haircut

>Even SJW activists despise her
proofs plz

>"Hey let's cast a chinese to we can appeal to the chinamen"
>hire fatty
>chinese openly despise fatties
gg disney

those action figures are gonna sell like pancakes I believe.

I think she's a jungle chink, i.e. not a real chink.

TLJ sucked so fuckin much. I can't believe I paid money to see that piece of shit movie. Plot holes, shit story, suck ass characters, and faggot sjw agenda.

CLAIMED

that guy needs to be hanged by the balls.

They're all so lumpy

>Instead of developing the friendship that Poe and Finn had in the first few minutes, let's get a chink that falls in love with Finn for no reason
Genius.

>I could swap any of the dialog of these two male characters
Fucking hell man, it's like they made no effort at all to characterize these guys

why did they hire an actual retard to do this movie?

he KILLED poe, destroyed the character. he was the only character I really liked in the sequels and they just made him into a small supporting role with no influence on the story and made him an idiot in the process

>try to get the chink audience by using an ugly fat chink girl

Does disney know nothing about the chinese market?

I have seen no evidence of your claim. Will you provide proof or are you just a stupid troll?

>implying you wouldn't a cute pig

She wouldn't have been nearly as problematic for me if she didn't fuck up Finn's sacrifice.

Instead she nearly cost them both their lives, let the resistance defences fall and almost let everyone die because of her stupid motivation of loving Finn for some reason.

She would have worked best if she was just some Finn Fanboy who decided to sacrifice herself for the cause like her sister did. If she pushed finn out the way and destroyed the machine herself it would complete her arc, and give Finn more development.

The whole time she was teaching him the values of the resistance beyond just fighting for yourself or for your friend, but then he goes to make the ultimate sacrifice for them and it's the wrong move? Fuck that bitch.

>Character development and building established relationships are so boring

gg KK

I'm right with you, user. Poe was one of the few new characters I liked and I still like him even after the shit they put him through. I'm hoping they treat him better in Episode 9. I love how SJW's are demonizing him because he's the whitest male on the resistance's side even he's a Latino. See pic related, the article is there.

he's just a straw man
> Yes madam, great idea madam

>"Women get shit done"
>Leia was in a coma most of the movie
>Holdo caused Finn and Rose to get captured in the first place and almost lost the ship in mutiny because she wouldn't tell Poe the plan or if she even had a plan
>Rose stopped Finn's sacrifice that would've saved the Rebels if they didn't find another exit
>Rey was the only one to do anything, but that was help from literally other character.

>Implying that pig is cute

Pic related, in the other hand...

You liked him which is why he needed to be taken down a peg by Vice Admiral Menopausal Supply Teacher.

His sort of toxic masculinity has no place in the new Feminist Star Wars.

The movie would have unironically been better if rose didn't exist and Poe ended up in a romance with Finn at the end like the SJWs actually wanted in the first place

Disney wasn't thinking about SJW, they had that covered with Commander Gender Studies.

Disney knew that China wasn't going to take the movie well and hired a chinese woman to try to appeal to them.

It didn't work.

It's just that. It's money, it's marketing. This is why Disney people are buying new 30ft Yachts and Central Park penthouses while you post here.

Being able to interchange dialogue means you’ve written characters shittily! God what a fucking mong this Johnson hack is.

>implying he has any left

>"women getting shit done"
>admiral tumblr literally doesn't do anything of note to save the ships/crew in the entire fucking movie until the very end where she tells everyone to abandon ship on the shuttles
Fucking A

Maybe I'm autistic but it's like they are reinforcing stereotypes. I thought they brought on Finn to be a cool strong blak stormtrooper dropout but here I am two movies later watching a coward who's around for comedic relief pick up the ugliest fat cunt in the resistance.

Yeah, it's like they forgot he was a Storm Trooper outside of Phasma's line about him. TLJ was the one shot to fix the mistakes of TFA and they blew it. Now we have Finn as nothing but a joke, Rey is all powerful, Knights of Ren going to show up for five mins tops then job it to Rey and the only characters with an arc are Kylo and Poe.

Women truly ruin everything. When women get into crypto, gtfo out before it crashes.

>Tumblr does nothing, expects loyalty from people who aren't her crewmen, and her alleged inaction causes 95% of the resistance to die
>Rose stops Finn from sacrificing himself, leading to Luke sacrificing himself
>Phasma appears, loses a fight, and then dies
>Rey does nothing the entire movie, and then fails to convert Kylo, her only goal
>Leia almost dies and then does nothing

YAS QUEEEN SLEEAAAAAAAAAAY

>Implying "he" even had them to begin with

Both Poe and Finn had potential to be good characters. Finn's got wasted in TFA already. Poe ws underdeveloped, but still had a chance to shine. Shit, even Marvel put some effort into his comic book series, kind of capturing the spirit of Stackpole's X-Wing novels.
I guess he was still too white to become a good character after all.

Which is funny because the best character in nu-wars is Kylo Ren.

>Disney gave this man a whole trilogy
Good god...

>Men being friends

Ugh, ITS SO BORING!

And these guys wonder why they can't recreate Han Solo

Its problematic to me that you think killing a strong woman like Rose in any way is ok.

Moviemakers used to understand that sex sells. Now they go out of their way to make female castings undesirable.

Source: ASS

But seriously though. Post a source. I'd love to see that.

In fairness it is that or get kicked to death by Tolerant Progressives.

No. Despite them thinking they are the smartest, most caring people in the world, they can't see anything outside the SJW/cultural-Marxist lens. In reality they don't have the slightest clue about culture outside of America unless they see a Vice "documentary" on it or learn it through Drunk History.

Yeah OP post a source

>Maybe I'm autistic but it's like they are reinforcing stereotypes.
Oh shit! SJWs reinforcing stereotypes? What's else new?
Wanna hear something funny? Most of those stereotypes died about 20 years ago, aside from occasional joke here and there. But those fuckers managed to somehow resurrect them by encouraging the behaviour that gave birth to those stereotypes in the first place. Talking about self-fulfilling prophecy...

>sjw

Who's still a bitchy inconsistent cunt without any real plans. I'm not arguing here. Kylo is the most interesting one, but that really doesn't say a lot.

SUBVERTED

Well, they even fucked that up. For all their money they know fuck all about China or anything outside of Manhattan/LA.

Not OP here and I never heard of it. But I wouldn't be surprised if SJWs hated her for breaking up their imaginary gay relationship between Finn and Poe.

If she dropped 50 lbs she'd probably be cute. She looks more in shape in candids of her after the release. She just needs to keep going

True. Some jew certainly lost his job over this.

But there is 100% chance that Disney literally has entire annalist teams going over what is going on to make sure they get the marketing right next time.

They need those stereotypes. It gives them a reason for being. That's why we are still talking about slavery 155 and 1/2 years after the Emancipation Proclamation.

Or it just means that he can't write for shit...
Finn and Poe's chemistry was one of the good thing of ep7 and they ruined that.

>we could have had Finn & Poe bromance- going on wacky buddycop like space adventures

Fuck this god damned asshole. He completely sabotaged star wars

>he KILLED poe

use spoiler tags please, I havent seen it.

>stop being the empire

But being the empire is so much fucking fun.

SOURCE user? This is just not true is it

she was an alien right?

same with finn

>But being the empire is so much fucking fun.

t. knotzi, wh*te supr*macist, asshole

She's Vietnamese, so China really won't take that well

Unironically Poe did nothing wrong, sadly at the end with so much femnist propaganda he became a cuck and stopped trying to save the day and instead became a coward. Is a nice metaphore to what happens irl.

>be from Poland
>World War II
>Germans kill your country, Russians rape the corpse for the next 50, Jews pull out golden teeth from the skeleton
>regain freedom (for what's it worth)
>79 years after the war no one cares about Germans and Russians outside of memes (to be fair, there's a lot of those memes)

>be a nigger in USA
>free to do whatever the fuck you want
>gibs
>welfare
>affirmative action
>bitch about slavery 24/7

Oh shit. Not it got to me. We're not the niggers of Europe after all. The Ukrainians are!

>the lines I wrote myself in my own script were so bad I could interchange them and no one would notice
Wow, Ryan Johnson, you really convinced me

Not the best comparison. Theres still quite a lot of butthurt from the poles over the Russians and Poles. They are right even trying to get Germany to pay Reperations.

vietkongs are more brown

Russians and Germans*
Freudian slip up there. But I'm sure they are butthurt about eachother too

Turns out that writing retarded characters and hiding their flaws behind "feminism" doesn't work after all.

This was actually a discussion I had with a friend, wether they had made a retarded character but they realized only too late into production and tried to cover it up by making her a "stronk independent womyn" and hope that any criticism would be stamped out because of cries of sexism.
Or that they were so busy writing a "strokn indebendand Wymon" they forgot to make her make actual sense.

Funny thing is I saw this movie a week ago and can't recall any dialogue that went on between Finn and Rose. I remember Rose looking sad at those not horse aliens, but no actual lines.

I remember "now it's worth it" and cringing harder than I did at anakin's sand monologue.

>Russians
It's a bit of Shreoddiger's butthurt. Poles in general don't dislike Russians as people, but have no love whatsoever for the Russian government. You have to be a Slav to fully understand it.

>Germans
No sane person believes we'll ever get reparations. It's literally
>no u
when Merkel tries to push rapefugees on us. Anyway, you're talking about politics. Average citizen's approach is totally different than what our retarded politicians say in front of a camera.

why is she always making that stupid "im kind of angry and displeased" face all the fucking time

As a Pole, I can tell you people actually care, you only see it in memes, but the hate for Russians and Germans is as common here as ordinary racism. Speaking German, even if you're a Pole, in public can earn you a punch in the face.

the fat in her face is forcing it

Because actors are apparently only hired to reach diversity quotas nowadays and they don't care about acting talent in nuwars.

"SJW" here. I dislike Rose Tico because she assaults and belittles Finn throughout the film while claiming to love him.
Her line about winning war by saving what we love reminds me of the Kardashian handing Pepsi to riot police.
Other SJWs hate her as well. Here is an example:
lj-writes.tumblr.com/post/169342039470/rose-called-finn-a-selfish-traitor-because-if-he

Not really, not as much as her promotional photos would have you believe.

>instead of introducing actual conflict points between two established characters
>Poe and Finn
>to make them grow
>to make them have a bonding adventure
>let's introduce a new throwaway character that exists only to make this a shitty romance B-plot instead
>leaving all three characters underdeveloped and pointless

Truly only the best can rise to the top in Hollywood.

She is actually Vietnamese

I genuinely think they missed a great opportunity for that imperial super laser weapon to create a tunnel that the rebels escaped through, i just think it'd have been some brilliant irony.

The means through which the empire sought to bring about their destruction also brought their salvation.

In what fucking god-forsaken piece of shit town do you live, Włodek? If it's Białystok or some other Poland B shithole, then I believe you. Otherwise you're full of shit.

>I genuinely think they missed a great opportunity for that imperial super laser weapon to create a tunnel that the rebels escaped through, i just think it'd have been some brilliant irony.
Isn't there already enough of Spaceballs scenes in that fucking movie?

Jews are aware of the yellow fever that white bois have

So they cast ugly chink so they can btfo white bois even harder

You fucking white bois...you keep losing again and again. Time to give up

same thing happened with han solo in ESB

poetry

>Turns out that writing retarded characters and hiding their flaws behind "feminism" doesn't work after all.
perhaps feminism is the flaw

Olsztyn, Andrzejku. Not sure if it's 'Poland B', but it's pretty bad

usa is one country, poland, germany, and russia are three different countries you fucking slavshit

no go back to cleaning my toilets, kowalski.

>Turns out that writing retarded characters and hiding their flaws behind "feminism" doesn't work after all.
How do you distinguish those two traits?

Yep, Poland B alright. Proven my point.

Wow, I triggered a nigger. Just don't throw your spear at me, Jamal!

reminds me of katy perry for some reason

There has to be some fuckery going on somewhere for them to cast an ugly literal who for this character. If it was purely to appeal to China even a little research would show that they'd fucking hate her and swap her with Paige. It's literally only explained by Rian being such a cuck that he goes full circle to intentionally make people hate this shit.

Her sister was cuter than her. Had they kept her, perhaps China wouldn't have dropped this so hard.

Is there a way to make sure Rian is kicked out of the industry forever?

>What went wrong?
it wasn't just drunk bobby lee in a wig

Feminists only wanted Rey to be Blacked