Want to see the day in the life of a feminist celebrity?

Want to see the day in the life of a feminist celebrity?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_B_personality_disorders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>vibrator, check

You gotta be fucked in the skull to masterbate to a book about Hillary.

Also, didn't the fem-army come after her husband and she basically threw him to the wolves?

Yes she did! DESU the least she could have done was stay out of it. But it does sound like something he would do.

ps. It was Charlyne yi

Literally who?

why did she get so fat

>You gotta be fucked in the skull to masterbate to a book about Hillary.
kek

Can't believe David Cross turned this beautiful woman into a fat mom. They don't even have kids.

Why are white people so soulless. I love being hispanic because family gatherings are more affectionate and less feeling like they're done just because.

C list celebrity

Sex robots can't come soon enough.

>I'm a feminist
>My body my choice
>I'll act sultry with this guy
>But we're only friends

>The personal power grab of a privileged individual woman is equivalent to the struggle of suffragettes

"Don't me tell to fucking smile"?

Liberalism hasn't quite got to Hispanics yet. At least not in social terms.

Reminder: She Doesn't Owe Anyone a Hug. Unless you have a badass motorcycle in which case she will wrap her legs around you.

>be grumpy unlikable cunt
>get portrayed as grumpy unlikable cunt

Sure does something the somethings.

>don't me tell ta fucking smile

why do people fucking act like this is only said to women? people say that shit to me all the time

>femmes

This guy is really good at telling what gender whales are.

My guess is that tweet came from the caterer. Must have made enough money to the last the year.

Before

I'm a psychiatrist. A lot of these girls seem to be autistic and/or have a Cluster-B personality disorder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_B_personality_disorders

people like this should honestly be beaten whenever they leave the house

Holy shit this. I know its not all white people but its coming from the white community. They want all interactions in society to be an HR meeting. White genocide when?

>Don't Me Tell To Fucking Smile
Stop walking around like a sour cunt all day and people wouldn't.
It's like
>ban bossy
Stop acting like a bossy cunt and people wouldn't have to tell you to stop being such a bitch.

>vibrator, check

Weird, I masturbated while I read that book too. Maybe libs and conservatives DO have some things in common!

After

I always get dismissed when I call feminists/gender activists autistic, people fotlrgrt that autism manifests differently in males and females

it always sounded weird that David Cross is good friends with Gavin Mcinnes

then when the Charlene Yi thing came out I realized they must get along splendidly

She used to be good looking. Time is just cruel to women.

she ended up like this way because lynch raped her when she was a kid

God damn hopefully they weren't on a boat or anything or else the sheer weight of that room wouldve sunk them to the bottom of the Mariana Trench

Very funny

"le random edgy lesbian xD" on two and a half men
and some female doctor placeholder on house

>all 4 of those women were crying their eyes out on election night and screaming at the tv for hours over nothing
How will I ever convey to my children and grandchildren how much of a gift to the world Donald Trump was?

Of course

Fuck no.

>Refuelled, check
?

Why are feminists so rude, it's like they view good manners as a form of oppression.

>vibrator

Funny how she's does say something a long the lines of
>I can I can find comfort in my loving husband.

I hope I fall in love with a loving wife. Not some evil shrill woman.
>

They're fucking cunts.

I don't get why they liked Hillary, if they thought of it outside of a feminist perspective she's just another establishment tool, okay sure, you are on her side, but did they ask, is she on yours.

They feel for the hype. But it was the first time a woman had a genuine chance at winning. Imagine you're a typical woman with zero self-worth and zero talent. Hillary must have seemed like messiah.

That's a picture of 4 women? Jesus fucking Christ I thought it was a lesbian couple and their two adopted sons.

It seems every single woman runs into men almost daily who tell them to smile at random moments, yet I've never met a guy who says this or heard it firsthand.

complaining about the clothes you have to wear in a movie
McGowan please fuck right off you duplicitous, shallow, harridan.