Zombie Simpsons did one of those DeviantArt tier fan-fiction "future" episodes where a 15 year old Sherri gets lewd...

>Zombie Simpsons did one of those DeviantArt tier fan-fiction "future" episodes where a 15 year old Sherri gets lewd with Bart in a closet.

How many of these cringy future episodes are they going to shit out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDhW-sqn_HY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she was pretty cute in that so I didn't really care.

was it any better then the time South Park asked for Yaoi?

The 'future' episodes are just an indicator that the writers couldn't think of a plot that hasn't been done before. So they advance the timeline for an episode to give themselves more creative room. And I use the term creative very loosely.

No, not really.

honestly the show would benefit from a permanent time skip at this point

I've wanted a Sherri and Terri episode forever, and I've accepted that's the closest I'll ever get.

Yeah, and BartxSherri is canon.

I want the days where The Simpsons, Family Guy, and South Park were actually good and Futurama was just starting out.

If the future episodes modern Simpsons has been producing is an indicator, no it would not.

Hating boyzu ravu.

>The Simpsons
>canon
You can't be this delusional.

FUN FACT: 15 year old girls are terrible kissers.

looks hot

Why didn't they just jump the shark and go for the threesome? It's not like the Simpsons is really producing quality content, they may as well go for the degeneracy.

Have you kissed or surveyed every 15 year old girl in the world?

youtube.com/watch?v=xDhW-sqn_HY

For anyone here who wanted to hear Terri/Sherri make dirty noises and talk in a sultry voice.

I wish they would have had the Simpsons age in something close to real time. It would have been such a neat and experimental thing.

What is it with sitcom cartoons and incest?

You mean the episode where 2 of the boys lie about being a gay couple?

You using that picture just seems funny to me.

The simpsons is not supposed to be sexy delete this.

Sitcom cartoons are usually family centered.

this was new?

this clip wasn't too bad regarding Bart's character, it would've worked alright in a cartoon if it wasn't The Fucking Simpsons
isn't it ironic how the worst of the simpsons would still make the best of, say, family guy?

You say that, but...

Don't worry. They have stories for years like Marge becomes a robot and something something something do do do do do do.

The Simpsons has been sexy for decades. As early as season 1 even, with Princess Cashmier.

Lewd

>it's another Bart's girlfriend episode.

>c-cut it out, Bart...

You're a fucking liar. I should know.

>It's another Bart's bad with women episode

which episode was this? Havent seen simpsons in a while.

Lack of other available pairings

Those are the best episodes though

Why are you watching albeit good fan animation? The Simpsons ended Season Eight and the got picked up for Season Nine but it was scrapped caue it was shit, then it got picked up again for Season 10 and aired but then got cancelled finally.

Stop watching fan animation.

Barthood

Shit taste

Go wash the dishes Darlene.

Reminder that Bart Simpson is cooler than you.

Holy shit

and of course it doesn't go further than that

Terri?

or Sherri?

It'd still be better. Itd give them more room to work with without having to constantly retcon established plot, and they can tackle way more plot scenarios than what they are limited to with a family with 3 children under 10. They could go for the futurama vibe and expand upon late 20s something adult life with the siblings (maybe have Maggie away at college and only cameo here and there), but leave it set in the present day. Also probably scoop up some new writers. Maybe scavenge off of Bob's Burgers, pick up some new blood fresh out of college, and pay to get the guys from Its Always Sunny in the Room for creative input.

how long you gonna watch?

>Lisa's feet

HNNG

Not gonna lie I popped a boner and ejaculated to that. It's not just the sounds, the animation was really lewd too.

>Lisa
I've got news for you.

>off model

no thanks

Where was Maggie?

>Pokémon Starter Evolution.jpg

>Hating on one of the bets episodes ever

I wonder if twins really do that swapping shit.