How much does Squidward actually care for Spongebob?

How much does Squidward actually care for Spongebob?

Other urls found in this thread:

brandonale.deviantart.com/art/Squidward-meets-cupcakes-HD-449434086
youtube.com/watch?v=WeRBneSPpzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop trying to act like you actually care.

In the original season, Squidward thought he was annoyin, but i friend at the end of the day, in new season he just hate his guts

We GOTTA get Spongebob back!

Not to completely derrail this thread but everyone in the new seasons just feel like a watered down version of what they once were. Patrick used to just not have much common sense, but now he's a complete idiot with no redeeming qualities

You know you can not like someone but also not want them to get hurt

It's just how shows go. Characters become parody's of themselves. Flanderization and such. It's always the worst with the "dumb, but loving" characters like Patrick who become irredeemable retards.

you know, i'm starting to think that you're the one making the threads

you'd be surprised when you find out the truth.

Go away Barneyfag, you're just starting shit for shits n' giggles now. Spongebob has nothing to do with horse show and you know it.

A H O Y M E B U C K O

youtube.com/watch?v=WeRBneSPpzw

Haven't seen you for awhile, Lee. How have you been?

>you're just starting shit for shits n' giggles now.
lol no I'm not

>Danny Phantom cosplay avatar
make it stop

I'm pretty sure you have a mental illness.

His feelings are complicated and shift from day to day. The first movie didn't really resolve this, so I was hoping the second movie would act as a direct sequel and do it. No such luck.

>tfw the best interpretation of Squidward is that he's a Vietnam vet who hates Spongebob because his laughter reminds Squidward of the laughter of the Vietcong in a POW camp

He saved him from being run over by a truck.

You don't have to care for someone to save them from being killed. That's just being humane.

Well in the same episode he berated at the customer that jerkishly rejected their pizza delivery when he made Spongebob cry.

kys

he's an octopus

(OP) (OP)
Stop trying to act like you actually care.

There's literally nothing wrong with masturbating to a cartoon horse show.

In the Krabby Patty Pizza episode, Squidward risks his life to save Spongbob from oncoming traffic