ITT: best versions of a character

ITT: best versions of a character

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZNB9K646iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of them. No contest.

So far all his other versions sucked including the Comic one

God DC used to be soo fucking good at cartoons that many of their characters were better than the mainstream ones

Get some taste, please if you honestly think this shit was better than Grayson. The Futures End issue alone blows it out of the water.

Both of them.

>have Cyborg's VA reprise the role in Injustice
>make him an unlikable douche

what a bummer

Ya, Teen Titans (the original cartoon) has the best versions of most of it's characters.

there are other versions?
also post more raven

Stonecold Pooh bear is best Pooh bear.

nope

he was a fucking joke compared to the era of Wally they were trying to draw from (WML run mostly)

the comic ones?TT go version?Injustice?

the DCAMU Raven

meh

DEAL WITH IT Sup Forums

I will NEVER forgive those faggots for fucking General Grievous, he was perfect in the cartoon

It's surreal seeing pictures of early Bruce now.

Ew no, I hate this Babs, she's honestly the weakest part of the movie to me.

I'll take Fangirl!Amy over Incredibly-unfunny-with-an-inconsistent-personality!Amy.

Can't believe this is the best both character have got, but I'll accept it.

He needs to come back.

Boom! Amy's personality is that she's a downplayed SJW parody where she'll say and do PC things, but half the time she doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about, but also not be as in-your-face about it as most crazy soapbox cunts in cartoons.

He was basically blue-collar Deathstroke, but still.

I'd like this design more if she had a more discernible lips.

Truer words people, Truer words.

>SJW
Let's not jump straight to buzzwords. She's a little PC and cares about shit like conflict resolution. But that's a mile away from being SJW.

Someone post those lego Robin Leeds.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Jerome from Gotham is the best version of Joker I've seen.

She seems more like a parody of the "team mom" archetype than an sjw.

I wouldnt say best imho but his version is pretty satisfying.

he felt more like Johnny Charisma from Arkham Knight than a full Joker

>kryp-TONE

There have been better robins

I actually liked starfire from the original teen titans comics. Innocent cute starfire is fine, but the warrior woman was better

It is a good raven, I will admit.

Red beast boy was pretty decent, if short lived.

>Lesbians; The Comic
Bombshells is a fun read.

Isn't that pretty much his only version? I mean I know there was one comic way back when when there was a guy called sportsmaster who was villian of the week, but it's not like he's a big name who has been in a lot of things. They basically made him just for that show.

That is fucking shit taste. Raimi's Ben was absolutely definitive, as was his Aunt May.

>Innocent

>Red beast boy was pretty decent
I genuinely wonder if you're the only person on the planet to hold this opinion.

As far as movies/tv are concerned, anyway.

>Raimi's Ben was absolutely definitive, as was his Aunt May.
not really

I may well be, the possibility certainly exists. While short lived he wasn't the universes butt monkey like BB normally is and I appreciated that.

most people couldn't get past the design to judge the characterization

that's only true for babs

Sportsmaster had a few more stories than that. The whole thing with him marrying Huntress and having Artemis as his daughter was from the comics.

YJ's only genuine OCs were Aqualad and the Terror Twins.

He's such a bastard.

I love it.

bump

I admit Teen Titans Robin is a strong competitor, but I see them as the same character anyways. Batman is definitely the best in this show, though.

literally so perfect the dcmu had to steal him before he could reprise the role.

yup and the only person on the cast who actually had chemistry with Mat

When the bad guys is just the right amount of threat.

this series has literally had nothing BUT the best versions of DD characters all the way since the beginning

So many people being wrong in one thread.

You mean worst?

TTfags need to be sterilized

Red Beast Boy was regular BB with a different color. People assumed he was edgelord because he was red and hung out with Terra most of the time.

I really liked this version
He was the right blend of psychotic and goofball (and the time he got a green lantern ring was pretty funny)

This, her character is so clever in this, and the fact they made Sonic an old sarcastic bastard was genius. It allows all the other relationships on the show to really work and shine. His bro-tier friendship with Knuckles and his younger sibling relationship with Tails works so much better now. And Amy and Sonic being so contrasting in personality helps them interact in an interesting way for the first time in years. Sonic Boom is nearly perfect and it baffles me no one's talking about it. It's just funny and absolutely a great sitcom.

>That pic tho
What did they mean by this

Do you mean Eobard or Wellsobard?

>You don't really think you'll win, do you ?

Was it really him?

She was fun. I also liked what they did with Cypher, though he'd work better as a Beyond or Damian villain.

Also, while I hated their characterizations, I liked Pyg and Toad's costumes and designs. Since Pyg already changes costumes sometimes, it'd be cool to see him in the cartoon get-up for a story.

underrated.

>Dick
>Tim
Same character.

>he was a fucking joke
It's almost like you didn't watch the fucking show.

I'd specifically state Wellsboard. This is a version of the character that has all the spite and venom associated with the comic version while having all of that flipped upside down by having to specifically engineer the Flash's origin to get home.

He then spent fifteen years monitoring his calculations to make sure everything is on course, all the while growing attached to him and his compatriots. By the end of his lifespan, Wellboard was equal parts tormenter and father to Barry and looked upon him with pride. He still wanted to murder him mind you, but once he got home it legimiately seemed like he could be done with this.
>Then Barry punched him through his Timesphere and the rest is history.

Posting one I think basically everyone can agree on.

I mean... up until they cut his fucking head off and turned him into a robot. But we got two solid episodes and a movie before that.

also since she's not fangirlling over sonic it's actually cute when she does it

and sonic boom is god tier holy fuck I wish Sup Forums could have more threads about it

Sportsman was a baller in that show. Dude did not fuck around. Probably could have killed Manta if his lackeys didn't show up.
youtube.com/watch?v=BZNB9K646iw

I loved the cold, distant expression in his eyes. He feels like a weapon of war, a product of so many years of battle.

I also loved how his attitude to the war was different from Palpatine's and Dooku's. He didn't care about good and evil or the balance, he was just in it to win.

Lucas needing him was such a disappointment.

Good argument.

*nerfing

Sadly, parenting is not a sport.

I disagree, BUT I do love the "Horror movie monster" angle they used with him. I thought that was the absolute perfect way to use the character, and it really hit home how much of a threat he is.

I don't like the CW Flash
Show, but the way they handled RF was perfect.

That deadpool kind of fucking sucked. He was just as insane as everyone else in the movie (possibly even less insane), and he didn't lose his sanity in the experiments because they showed him being just as snarky as he was after them. If there's anyone in the movie that was a top tier character it's [Pic Related]. Deadpool was rather generic, but his actor was pretty good.

Which is why seeing him fight Deathstroke was one of my favorite fights in the show.

It was like watching an amateur boxer go up against a pro and actually holding his own.

He came off as a cartoon villain in the movies, which is fucking ironic considering the cartoon version of him.

Why was Flashback the best episode of season 2?
>Barry lying to Wells that he wins

Can someone explain what the fuck he's doing?

As far as I'm concerned this is the only version of Mr.Freeze worth caring about.
Although I really enjoy Arnie's Mr.Freeze for comedic value

Can't remember, is this JK Simmons from the early 00's, or is this one of the newer ones?

Cause really... JK Simmons nailed that role.

I laughed at Harvard for Ninjas or whatever that joke was

Those two Robins are both Dick, Tim has only been in BTAS and Young Justice (both times as Robin after Dick)

You're kidding right? She was just generic tough girl. Wildstyle with a new coat of paint.

I hate hate HATE the New 52 reboot where they made Nora the victim of his stalking, not his wife. Fuck that noise, what was the point?

lets be real here, BATS Tim was basically Jason.

Not really, BTAS Tim never had that edge or anger Jason did.