Is Plague, dare I say, our Furry/Scaly?

Is Plague, dare I say, our Furry/Scaly?

Plagueofgripes 1800 thread

>Furry/Scaly
Sex with anthros are wrong. Don't fuck the lizard.

Worse, he's a DBSfag

>Plague
>furry
Lies and slander

Go tell that to Plague"I just like the way the fur feels against my skin"of Gripes.

>I just draw them every single day, because It's my job.

But does it really needs to be every single picture?

Its normal for farmers to be furries.

Constantly surrounded by all that sexy livestock...

>They were asking for it!

Do we know how many acres Plague has?

Don't fall the heresy.

His family runs a fence farm, acres of fences as far as the eye can see. Its why he's always working on them.

plague is /out guy/
he draws the fur we all want.
and kobolds are the best option for furry shortstacks
but with how much plague dances around "le creepy animal sex facts!"
i want to actually ask him if he knows the glory of
HORSE
PUSSY
and see if he knows the trust like us, or he is a filthy dolphin fucker.

That's so cruel, fences are supposed to live free in the great plains with their herds

>not knowing his origins
fuck outta here

Of course he knows all about the horse orifices, that is like babyschool of creepy animal sex facts.
He posts on /tg/.

It took a long time but the show did get better.

Well he dos stated some facts about zebras ejaculation.

That's close enough for you?

t. has never seen a horny slutty mare in heat.
they ARE asking for it, you normie

oh yeah, why DO zebras cum so much more than normal horses? have you see a zebra cum? it really does flood the zebra womb and just spills out like a car with an exploded radiator, there is a fucking trail leaking out of the pussy

Because they are black dudes from Africa, duh.

Plague loves furry and hates Dark Souls retroactively as the series went on
it's great

I've never heard anything bizarre about horse genitals, and I've heard about hyena clits, bedbug dagger dicks, prehensile elephant penises and the great duck penis/vagina war

Go ask /tg/ then.

How can a human be so fucking short?!

if you look carefully, his proportion are normal until you get to the shriveled Chernobyl bahby legs

He's basically like Cotton Hill, his shins were blown off in the womb.

But he has a bigass dick to make up for it.

But that's How stds starts, also you can't compete with a stallion

The dick thing is a ploy by Pat and Paige. I'm sure of it

>cant compete with a stallion
do i have to fucking teach this lesson every day?
when will you fags learn?
stallions cum in like 4 thrusts.
horse pussy can constrict down to accomdate any size, easily tightening around a human sized penis. their clits are massive and easily stroked, and a human's vastly superior endurance means it would be fairly easy to make a mare cum from sex, if not you can always fist her too.

AND if you are talking about MLP ponies, the best kind of horse, human cock of 6 inch is about the same size of the usable part of a MLP stallion cock. so basically, a human in equestria would cuck all the stallions out of their women and be a sex machine....

i hate this gay world

Too late.

Plague and Para hatred for the Borg Queen gives me life

But when mares cum its like a disgusting torrent of piss and rancid yellow crap all over you.

Why would a Mare offer herself to something do different than her?
It makes no biological sense

becuase they are sluts.
mares will move their tail and wink their big beautiful pussies at humans all the time, they want the cock from anything, horse or not.

>being a normie

>an animal evolved to speedily copulate has also evolved a complicated sensual feedback system for prolonged copulation
Fuck off, horse-fucker. It's an evolutionary lock-and-key mechanism. Stallions cum quickly but only under the tactile environment that mare's provide (or a good approximation), and mares provide that tactile environment. When mares jitter and piss all over you it's not because you've unlocked some biological secret designed to appeal to the mental gymnastics of the sexual environment of a foreign species, it's because it's annoyed that you're taking so long and wants you out.

I've learned more about horses on Sup Forums than in the 3rd grade fieldtrip to a farm

Because horses are a domestic animal, and they are used to having human stick their arms up inside them.

You must think the life of a wandering knight with a mare must have been paradise

HAHA!

Fucking hell this man is a shitshow of a human being.

>The Japanese kid is almost as tall as him

It alarms me how knowledgeable you all are about this process

>an animal that reproduces via sex enjoys as much sex for as long as possible
is it that hard to think about?

>*blocks your path*

Proove it!?

Is this man an actual dwarf?

>longer sex isn't necessarily beneficial, especially if something might pop out of the bushes and try to eat you in the middle of the deed. Humans are among the weirdos of the animal kingdom for lasting more than a minute