American cartoons still aren't allowed to have thicc girls

>American cartoons still aren't allowed to have thicc girls

Family sitcoms have gay couples, hell, even the Big Mouse is putting gay/trans/ interracial shit in movies now. Why is America so averse to well-endowed female characters?

Garnet

user, we have thicc girls in cartoons all the time. Check out the mom from The Loud House, she's pretty thicc.

What about characters with just blatantly large breasts

Hips have been usually just a sly way to go 'around' that

Why are titties still taboo?

you must be new here if you do not know of the Hartman hips trope

>He doesn't know about Garnet

>No visible cleavage line
>no ass shots, only hips
>isn't even remotely attractive sexually

Are you sure you're thinking of Western Animation? Because the only country with a significant animation industry on this planet that's wholly opposed to women with curves is Japan.

Sup Forums's shitty taste summed up in one image.

Are there any countries or regions that have some noticeably large amount of "thicc" girls in cartoons?

Because saying ''hey, this character isn't attracted to the opposite gender'' is not equivalent to cartoon titties and booty. If the gay moms from Clarence started hungrily making out, then maybe you could whine about the lack of animated curves.

The last thing America's obesity epidemic needs is to be encouraged.

this is a garbage thread started by a garbage user.

Kek'd

Never seen any cartoons from the 90s?

Look who the fattest country in the world is right now

SU's characters all look disgusting. I understand people will waifu anything, but fuck, those characters are really unattractive. Even the fanart fails to make them attractive.

>Doesn't get a boner from Estelle's voice
What are you, gay?

They have TONS.
You just ignore them cause they're designed to be women not girls.
You just want an underage girl with Gcups.

Gotcha covered senpai

Characters with blatantly large breasts usually boil down into being a sexy character because boys are retarded around boobs.
Pretty much this. I have a thick bodytype but it didn't hit me until puberty. Before that, as a kid, I was as boxy as any boy.

because Americans are plebs

that meme will hopefully not die

Fatties have always been in cartoons, it's just that they only exist as a source of comedy.