What do you do when you're in love with a cartoon?

What do you do when you're in love with a cartoon?

Seek mental help.

suffer

Whatever you do, never go to any "waifu community" and do not think of it as a big deal.

Find a religion where you can meet your waifu in the afterlife.

Jack off to their pics on a rule34 sites for a 1-2 sessions since there's only like 2 good pics from the 10 available. Then find another cartoon and repeat.

What do you do when you're in love with a character everyone either hates or is indifferent about

Whoever this character is, I have seen WAY too much of her lately.

She should be banned from Sup Forums

Drink bleach, i've heard it does wonders

You either can come in terms with the limitations of 2D or go down the path of autism.

tell me about it

GET ANGRY KNOWING SHE'LL NEVER BE REAL

same thing I do when I'm in love with real girls: get depressed knowing I will never experience requited love

Save lots of pictures of her, fantasize about being together with her every time I lay in bed to sleep, and grow increasingly bitter and resentful towards real humans. Works for me ;)

Get into Robotics and get down the path of making Waifus real

and then Join a Chaos Cult once Robo-Waifus are illegalized on account of objectifying women

Smile, knowing that every moment she spends being herself, that's her loving you.

Step 1: become total despair

Step two: exit the planet

Step C: embrace skeleton

Masturbate, I suppose.

Who the fuck sits in a movie theater seat like that? That has to be uncomfortable as fuck. Shit like this makes me angry.

Just keep telling yourself "She'd never want me".

When did It Hurts!! get an animated series?

Well it's a pretty huge seat

No one to ever look at you like you're the most important person in the world to them. Never to experience the feeling of someone hugging you so tight because they don't want to let you go. Never to have someone snuggle up close to you can look you in the eyes and tell you they love you.

U U U U