Book of Life 2

Book of Life will have a sequel

*Not so fast Coco

Other urls found in this thread:

moviepilot.com/p/the-book-of-life-2-is-officially-happening/4296713
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WordOfGod/TheBookOfLife
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce or fuck off. All that movie was could basically be described as "Look Internet! Shipping!"

moviepilot.com/p/the-book-of-life-2-is-officially-happening/4296713

Checked. And good job user. But post sources in the Original Post. Ok why are they making a new movie? What can they make it about any?

as long as the twins are in it then everything will be fine

Jorge had a trilogy in mind when he first developed the project with each film putting a different character as a lead. First one was Manolo's movie, so it's going to be either Maria or Joaquin's turn.

Additionally, he's been dishing out tons of lore on his social media and how Book of Life is connected to El Tigre and his new Kung Fu Space Punch movie, additional gods like El Chamuco and La Noche there in the poster, Joaquin having sweet "Able to partially see into the Land of the Dead now" powers now and a bunch of other stuff that's been collected on this TVTropes page.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WordOfGod/TheBookOfLife

Wake me up when Zootopia 2 get approved. No one give a shit about BoL and their romances.

As long as it doesn't have those fucking kids and a message other than "b urself"

I saw the Book of Life the other day. It looked great, but the writing was insufferable. It couldn't go ten seconds without a bad joke.

>Oh no! I'm allergic to dying
>Yeah, especially in the face!

Are you proud of that Mexico? Did that make you laugh?

desu, I saw BoL and fairly impressed. I appreciated it for what it was though, a cute, relatively low-budget film with decent animation, but I do agree that most of the jokes fell flat.

I feel like if they removed some of the blatant "We're just including this joke so the five-eight y.o. in the audience laugh" jokes, the movie would be a solid 8.5/10.

Oh well, I have hope in this one.

The first movie had no business being decent, but it turned out to be surprisingly decent anyways.

Meet Chakal's daughter, Chela

>At least one of Manolo's shown ancestors is LGBT.

Here's 50 bucks bet sayin' at least one of is involved in that statement.

So do they all die?

Chela, like Beer?

Is she gonna turn out to be like 12 feet tall?

Fuck the fuck off with that giantess bullshit.

Yup

What's sad is that it's gonna possibly be better than Coco.

It WILL BE better than Coco

So other than Randy Stair's bedroom wall, are those girls from anything? They look familiar, kinda like something from Danny Phantom, but I'm not sure

Hell, if Jorge is able to significantly cut down the stupid jokes of the previous one, it'll be around 4/5.

Kek, Pixar is gonna be beaten by the exact movie they're ripping off.

They're characters from the newer season of Fairly Odd Parents, hence the art style.

Lose the dumbass kids going to a museum framing device and I'm game.

Is FOP still on the air? Holy shit, I remember watching it when I was like 12

Jorge Gutierrez is like Gennedy Tartakovsky; Great artist and animator, but not-so-good writer.

Yeah, dude.They had a recent episode that had these characters in it as a sort of "tribute" to Danny Phantom. It only lasted for like a second or so.

NICE!