JAMES ROBINSON IS BACK AT DC

newsarama.com/34990-new-wonder-woman-creative-team-coming-in-september-2017.html

AND HE IS WRITING WONDER WOMAN

Does this mean they'll finally reprint the Starman Onimbuses?

Didio probably had to suck his cock.

On the other hand, Marvel is only giving him shit to write.

On a scale from It's going to suck to It's a derailed retcon fest, what do you figure it's going be be like?

>The trio's new story, "Children of the Gods," will pick-up the long-simmering storyline concerning Jason, the brother to Wonder Woman that was revealed in 2016's "Darkseid War" arc of Justice League.
Interesting.

The trio's new story, "Children of the Gods," will pick-up the long-simmering storyline concerning Jason, the brother to Wonder Woman that was revealed in 2016's "Darkseid War" arc of Justice League.

Off the charts both

DC trade department is pure unfiltered garbage.

Since Robinson is back, how long until we get Waid ?

RESOLICIT STARMAN VOLUME 3 YOU FUCKS

Deathstroke losing the main artist, probably getting worse ones. Probably going to be canceled by #30.

at least they keep stuff in print longer than one afternoon

Very soon. He's probably already scripting, just waiting to be announced.

Source ?

IIRC Waid is banned from the DC offices.

i really hope its Captain Marvel

>every year it gets resolicited or shows up on amazon
>every year it gets cancelled

No they don't. And besides, the worst part is when they release a a number of volumes but cancel the rest, sometimes it's so bad that out of a 5 volume series they'll release 4 but then cancel the 5th.

It's possible but Robinson had a lot of conflicts with DC during the 00's and 10's. Same with Rucka. If they can come back then I think Waid could, too.

Neves is Pagulayan's replacement. He is decent.

Doesn't matter, his buddy Johns will bring him in. Waid said he's in talks of doing something a few months back

It will most likely be that.

Isn't this the guy that wrote Cry for Justice?

yeah they've kept the first 3 shade the changing man trades in print forever but refuse to collect more
how useful

Gay for Justice was completely fucked by editorial. Sam thing with McDuffies JLA. For some reason a lot of titles during that era were being jerked around back and forth.

It's probably up to Waid and he seems like one of those guys like Alan Moore who would stay away just on general principle. Like he would see it as losing if he went back.

Also the only thing he'd go back for at this point is the monthly Action Comics or Superman books and I don't know if they'd even give him that.

hopefully never

>Probably going to be canceled by #30.

Then it's gone on 12 issues longer than it's sales warranted

Oh he's coming. And you can thank Geoff Johns for that.

This sounds like shit. Guess #25 is a good a time as any to drop this book

DC Editorial was really hands-on for a long time. People joke about Bendis having free reign at Marvel. that's basically how it was for Geoff Johns at DC. If you weren't Johns your books and characters were at the whims of whatever big idea or event editorial was doing at the time.

They have gotten better the past couple years but it's one of the reasons I will never fully trust Didio creatively.

There goes one of the major teases from Rebirth. Good shit.

Sucks that Robinson is writing it though.

>If you weren't Johns your books and characters were at the whims of whatever big idea or event editorial was doing at the time.
Which is different from now where Johns himself dictates everything.

Mark Doyle coming on to Batman was was the start of more creative freedom. Fucking love that guy.

>James Robinson is back

Holy shit what kind of concessions did they have to make to him to get him t-

>writing Wonder Woman

welp it's gonna be shit

>
Waid's feud with DC (or Harras specifically) seems to have cooled. For years they wouldn't even reprint his old stuff but his Flash run and JLA: Year One have been coming out lately.

With any luck, never.

Literally all I care about

>For years they wouldn't even reprint his old stuff
This is bullshit. Kingdom Come or Birthright constantly stayed n print. Flash was never a big seller until the tv show, they gave omnis to their loyal company boy Johns but they weren't selling that great. Waid is a baby.

So when you think Robinson's annoying self insert shows up? I think he'll be in panel one, page one as the narrator, make snide commentary & reveal that he secretly saved Paradise Island for the lulz a few hundred years ago.

Oh yeah by the second issue he'll bring back a ton of goofy GA villains but only to have them killed off by his 'greatest Wonder Woman villain evah!'

>The trio's new story, "Children of the Gods," will pick-up the long-simmering storyline concerning Jason, the brother to Wonder Woman that was revealed in 2016's "Darkseid War" arc of Justice League.
>A Darkseid War follow up
A there go my hopes of a decent run.

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Is the new golden age of DC upon us?