DCEU Costumes

Why is the Trinity so perfect while the rest of JL look like shit?

Because no one cares about anyone else but the Trinity.

>Gal Gadot
>Perfect
No, just no
Movie was nice, but I really don't/can't see her as Diana.

what's wrong with the quindent and METAL BAWKSES

A quindent seems like a perfect example of trying to fix something that doesn't need fixing.
At least Snyder didn't give him an axe to satisfy his weird fetish.

Real talk, how awful is the Justice League movie going to be? I'm not excited to see any of these characters interact with one another (except for Aquaman, who I think will probably be able to play off of everyone pretty well).

Hohohoho M E M E

Its honestly so fucking disappointing, right now our only hopes for a good Aquaman and Flash costume is Wan and who ever ends up doing the flash film

If you really didn't like BvS you probably won't like this. They've said from the get go it was always going to be less moody, and Johns has also backed this up, so we'll see

The reshoots are being done by Whedon and rumours have it that he's on board to re do scenes with heavy character interactions and they're doing heavy rewrites around Superman, they're probably changing his role in the film as he was rumoured to come back evil

>they're probably changing his role in the film as he was rumoured to come back evil

Jesus fuck I hope not, he's barely gotten the chance to be good!

BvS Batman was perfect, his JL costume is shit
Gal doesn't fit the role and her costume sucks, I like pants WW better
Flash needs more yellow, Cyborg could be practical like Robocop and Aquaman needs less armor and more orange, not gold

Superman is alright

Is this bullshit?

>perfect
Supes and Wondie are in DIRE NEED of brightness on those colors man.
I'm sick and tired of this Fifty Shades of Maroon and Prussian Blue shit we're getting

Needs to be a World's Finest movie and a Trinity movie from DCEU

She pretty much is to Diana what Reeve was to Supes now, user deal with it.

Because DC heroes have always sucked the moment you look further than the trinity.

Felt the same after watching BvS. After my eyes stopped bleeding and I was finally able to see again I watched Wonder Woman and changed my mind. She is the perfect Wonder Woman.

You have shit taste. They all look great and the costume design is great for anyone who isnt a not muh faggot.

No bitch, I actually love "NOT MUH" costumes. It's just that Cyborg is horrendous like a silver pineapple. Aquaman looks like a troll wearing a gold and black alligator onesy, and the flash looks like a red version of max steel with dental floss wrapped around him.

Everyone but Bats looks either underwhelming or outright terrible

Name one (1) scene where Gal portrayed a great Wonder Woman that required any bit of acting prowess

>Superman - Wish the costume was brighter, but I like the look
>Batman - BvS look was best, the JL one is a major step down
>Wonder Woman - Same with Superman, and I don't hate Gadot as much now that I've seen WW
>Flash - heh, more like trash
>Aquaman - Ugly design, especially for a swimmer
>Cyborg - It's not white, so that automatically makes it shit

It's like they suddenly became ashamed of the source material after the Trinity

>ashamed of the source material
that's marvel sweetie, not DC

Wonder Woman is best girl. Black Widow BTFO!

Wonder Woman is best girl!

This. She's as accurate as Hugh Jackman's Logan was to comics Logan in that she's a neat interpretation, but not ideal in resemblance, but slightly in character -- often by just enough -- to be liked by a normal audience.

So yeah, Gal was great, but I don't think she's as good a pick as Cavil or Affleck was for their respective characters.

Don't why do I bother? Not like anyone ever reads /my/ posts or anything...

I read your post. I really made me think... I don't give a fuck what you say and want to bury my tongue in her brown israeli pussy so bad.

Agree that she's not perfect, but not basing it purely on looks (albeit that appears to be OP's pure bait-based rationale) - would agree with: >She's as accurate as Hugh Jackman's Logan was to comics Logan in that she's a neat interpretation

As far as what we've seen of the rest, I'm totally fine with Aquaman - especially once you really take a look at the various images from the movie. Otherwise, I agree with on the Flash costume (which doesn't just need some yellow, it needs a smaller crotch pouch, less busy-ness and to look less like it was put together from left-overs at a crappy tech convention). Ditto Victor.