Why doesn't she get her super friends to help with the numerous problems in Pakistan?

Why doesn't she get her super friends to help with the numerous problems in Pakistan?

Because most of the problems in Pakistan relate to the toxicity in the Quran, which radicalizes terrorists. Since the writer is a Muslim she won't ever question the Quran, so the issues with their toxic religion has to be fake. So blaming white people for the problem is the easiest.

Why black panther doesn't solve all the problems in Africa?

Because she literally went to Pakistan and tried to superhero there and the local Pakistani superhero told her to butt out.

Read the fucking comic.

Because Pakistan has its own heroes.

The Muslim writer is white tho

And also she doesn't blame Pakistan's problem on white people.

Captain Quran and the honor killers? Polio man?

Same reason Xavier didn't send the Xmen to stop 911

I dunno know, read the comic and find out for yourself.

While I can understand that she'd have zero practical knowledge of the issues facing Pakistan, she's got several Avengers mainstays on speed dial which have connections within the international intelligence community.

>Muties did 9/11
I FUCKING KNEW IT

Because he's an asshole. Thought that was widely known.

No, but seriously a few months later Hydra took over the country.

Nah. Not unless there's a storyline where they all get shot to death on the Indian border.

No he just let it happen to make the US spend heat on someone e besides mutants. Also the military industrial complex would have fucking murdered him.

Because she's a stupid fucking American coastal liberal like 99% of Marvel's "diverse" characters.

Also trying to fix a country where 90% of the marriages are consanguineous and where the lynch mob murder of an accused atheist is seen as bad because the guy was only *accused* and where a child is cheered for cutting his hand off with rusty farm equipment after mishearing his imam saying "anyone who does(n't) believe in Allah put their hands up" might be a bit much for one superhero to fix. Far better to focus on those mean ol' white racists.

The only thing the military industry complex murder is my tax dollars and young americans.

>its an "i don't read comics but i'll do some Sup Forums shitposting anyway" thread

Well also she's a terenage girl and it's not
Like her superpower to grow big can solve social inequality.

So if you make a conscious effort NOT to read the comic then how do you know her family is from pakistan?
>something smells fishy in the state of Denmark...

>caring about problems in a third world country is Sup Forums shitposting

Pakistan is one of only two countries on Earth where polio still exists. You'd think Ms. Muslim would do something about it.

Because according to Champions the middle eastern countries are usually threatened by small groups of ''extremists'' who run away in shame after the stronk independent muslim women spit on their faces.

Why should she?

Why do I have to have read something to know the basic premise?

>Pakistan
Same reason I don't much care for the problems specifically in Sweden. I've never been there.

She's a fictional character, what's your excuse?

Why choose not to read something when you're clearly interested in it?

Right, so we've established OP is a faggot. Can this thread go the way of all Ms Marvel threads and devolve into Sup Forums-anti/pol/ shitposting and/or posting brown weeb lewds yet?

Because It's more fun to post about it on Sup Forums.

Wakanda is notoriously isolationist and achieved prosperity by not getting involved in the problems of other countries.

Pakistan is too messed up for a teenage superhero like Kamala to solve. The whole Middle East really needs a Dr. Manhattan level superhero to overwhelm the terrorists and get them to submit.

She's American-born. Not giving a fuck about other countries is in her blood. You should be proud.

No, you guys have to actually report them.

The Red Dagger exists

oddly, this gives me the weirdest boner...

>ywn pity fuck a depressed Kamala

>Ywn Hold Kamela in your arms and comfort her as she gently cries herself to sleep
God why?

>ywn dump hollow-points into her brother's center mass when he inevitably tries to honor kill you

Nah, that's just revenge. Honor kill is if he kills the sister

He's too much of a lazy neet to do that.

I think they usually kill them both if possible.
If the man is a Sikh then they probably each kill their own child.

Big suprise there

Apparently cause this guy thought otherwise.

>ywn reenact that scene from Monster's Ball with Kamala

Not him, but I hate Muslims.
They deserve polio for being such a backwards, Islamic shithole.

white muslims can wear headscarfs

A white muslim, and I'm guessing she's a feminist too, why do only self hating white people use religions as fashion accessories even when it goes 100% against their western lifestyle?

There is no difference between a native Muslim and a converted Muslim. Not to us outsiders, anyway.

For one, she's American, not Pakistani.

Two, she went there twice. Once she got told off, and the second time she and her friends beat up some terrorists and then left like it wasn't an entire systematic issue to work out.

Third, why doesn't Captain America? America's supposed to make the world better, you know!

Seems to be working well for her. Making money and all that.

>Why wouldn't an immigrant-American hero help stop troubles in their homeland to which they are so detached from like a generation or two

Issue number? Honestly interested.

>Birkin bag
I guess comic writer gets payed better than I thought.

>Third, why doesn't Captain America? America's supposed to make the world better, you know!

He's supposed to Make America Great, and under Hydra's banner, we shall be!

Oh boy here comes the hate train. Next stop, Sup Forums. It's because of more than just ignorance of men abusing the Quran, but keep pushing that narrative trying to manipulate others. Idiot.

What scene?

Grant Morrison bought a castle and Johns has all the sugary cereals he can buy.

>she doesn't blame Pakistan's problem on white people.
>Implying she aknowledge pakistan problems

The fact that we will soon be putting Muslims in camps and sterilizing niggers fills me with so much hope in our country's future.

Woodrow Wilson and FDR would be so proud of Trump. He's a true Democrat, not like these modern race traitors.

because the current heroes there have been so successful

You can't treat Marvel's Pakistan like the real world Pakistan, hell for all we know it could be like the middle eastern Wakanda

>This thread

This. There is always trouble in America, so should EVERYONE go to their ancestral homeland and try to fix problems in a country they don't live in? Is any moment Colossus isn't in Russia fixing shit a betrayal?

If you're American, focus on America. You'd have to be really knowledgeable and committed to expand out to another country.

"Make me feel good"

Grant Morrison deserves one though.

You can smell the bait from other boards. Kill yourself.

Actually Sup Forums came to you Maplespawn! This must be where the Canadians go for downtime.

>unable to refute
>"g-go back to Sup Forums!"

So faith is a way to make money? Or is she just an impersonator?

>any conflicting opinion I don't like is Sup Forums!

So maybe her religion doesn't interfere with her success.

Refute what exactly.
How does one participate in a debate where the opening statement is nothing but conjecture and the other party not even considering said statement to be an actual opening statement.

Well the opinion that Islam is an evil brainwashing scheme is a very Sup Forums opinion to have but that's not important cause we"re talking about Ms.Marvel and comics here.

>being this triggered

I don't think superheroics will fix their insane inbreeding rate.

Literally half the Pakistanis in UK marry their 1st cousins... Like their families before them. First time incest's not that dangerous (it can actually rarely result in better offspring), but nobles learned the hard way why it's a horrible habit.

She most likely wouldn't have gotten the job of writing Kamala in the first place, if not for her having converted to Islam.

dude, you know this is Reddit/Tumblr tier board thanks to that retarded "Sup Forums is love" bullshit
you guys are the weakest link, deal with it

>Well the opinion that Islam is an evil brainwashing scheme is a very Sup Forums opinion to have
Not really. I mean a momentary examination of Islam's teachings, the life of Mohammed or the kind of societies Muslims set up should show you that.

Friendly reminder that this issue released the day AFTER the 2016 Presidential election.

Yeah, a comic abut a Muslim written by a white Muslim convert, which like I already said doesn't make a lick of sense as Islam completely disagrees with any western values.
And I never said anything about it being a brainwashing scheme, what it is is a violent religion which relies on deciete, murder, rape and supression to exist, all things modern sjws and feminists agree with, yet when brown people do it, it's all good.
It's just as hypocritical as a white woman say, converting to islam to sell a comic?

first post best post

>tfw no Johnny Walker/USAgent series about Johnny beating freedom and liberty into foreigners

Nah dude, the Quran teaches love and affection.

Ignore the bad parts of the religion and focus on the good ones.

That's basically like saying, the Nazi's were overall positive because you know what they managed to get Germany out of the great depresssion. Also the housing market improved because they gassed all the jews, so there are more open homes.

That's basically what defending the Quran is.

Probably not but Ms.Marvel being a success was a surpise for everyone and it's not like she converted for the off chance she can pitch a teen superhero comic book.

And yet the ones consistently blowing up people or running them over with trucks are muslims. Not Christians, not Jews, not Hinduists, not Buddhists or Shintoists or Taoists; or even latinos, blacks or far east asians.

Like it or not, there's something pecular about Islam, that it remains a common denominator in all these recurring attacks.

Disagree with*

Because Benazir Bhutto

What are "Western values"?

I was like 14 when that happened and even i knew back then it was fucked up to kill her because she was a woman

>the local Pakistani superhero
wait,are there regional superheroes in the marvel universe?!

Worship of corporations and feminism.

Isn't polio one of the few diseases that doesn't thrive if you live in a dirty environment? Because the mothers would get infected and would pass immunity through their milk?

Equality
Diversity
Freedom of expression
Freedom of religion
Etc.

You have to be just plain stupid to think Muslims are the only ones comitting terrorists attacks but once again we're off topic.
So how do you guys feel about Bruno now being part of Black Panther's supporting cast?

I see your point.

not raping women for having an uncovered head

>Diversity is a western value
That's news to me. And here I thought that was just an unavoidable truth of the world.

You didn't even disprove my point.

Teaching people that the Quran is the word of god is what is radicalizing Muslims.

Even websites wanting you to convert openly advertise this fact.

> The Quran is the last testament in a series of divine revelations from God (Allah in Arabic). It consists of the unaltered and direct words of God

So by saying the Quran is the direct UNALTERED word of god, it means that you aren't believing in god if you are not killing apostates and stoning gays. It's the word of fucking god, you can't pick and choose. It's rather fucking clear. That is why it's the most toxic of the 3 abrahamic religions and the most dangerous. The values that their undisputed god preaches are barbaric and do not line up with western values.

This position has nothing to do with the alt-right or Sup Forums it's rather a position people who actually understand this shit should hold. I'm a Liberal btw.