I wish Tara Strong voiced Starfire instead of Raven. Also, as experts on comics and cartoons...

I wish Tara Strong voiced Starfire instead of Raven. Also, as experts on comics and cartoons, what is the most likely Starfire femdom scenario?

>he doesn't like Hynden Walch's Starfire voice
Sup Forums, do we have a punishment for an offence THIS heinous?

>what is the most likely Starfire femdom scenario?
Cowgirl with her branding your chest with one hand while setting the headboard of the bed on fire with the other.

I believe the Lex Imperialis dictates A five day death sentence in a phosphex bath as well as a summary kick to the jaw.

>femdom
Starfire is sweet and innocent. You fucking perv...

Yeah to me it seems like her just not paying attention to what she is doing is likely to be femdom enough. imagine getting your ribs broken by star wrapping her legs around you?

Where do these laws come from?

That's a terrible idea. I kind of wish Walch and Strong also did Panty & Stocking though.

>I wish Tara Strong voiced Starfire instead of Raven
You have disgusted me in a way that I didn't think was possible.

Femdom can take many forms. Maybe she just sees me as a friend and always teases me playfully and maybe lets me lick her asshole "as a friend" but nothing more, and dominates me that way and makes fun of my human physique because we are friends and so comfortable with one another but really she knows what she's doing and gets a kick out of it

>I wish Tara Strong voiced Starfire instead of Raven.

Well, luckily for everyone nobody listens to or cares about your retarded wishes.

Why is it retarded, Tara Strong is talented and has a cute voice

Does female on female femdom count? Because she cuckcaked the shit out of Barbara Gordon.

You sir have clearly never read the comic books. The cartoon may have been sweet and innocent, the original character was constantly a hair away from murder and had serious issues left over from her years as a slave.

Tara Strong has about four or five voices. They've all been used multiple times at this point. Her mouth is old and busted now.

Hynden Walch has two voices, three if you count her normal voice with an accent, but the Starfire/Bubblegum one is the only one that gets any use. Walch's voice is a well broken-in baseball glove.

most likely femdom scenario with starfire is her enforcing a strict physical training regime over you that she can do easily but leaves you at your absolute limits, and then raping you afterwards

Femdom is shit if it doesn't involve CBT or just general ballbusting. But then the conundrum is that there is no quality male for busting in TT, and thus your only option is dickgirl which is basically the lowest level of garbage fetish there is.

>the most likely Starfire femdom scenario
Her getting femdomed by Raven

>what is the most likely Starfire femdom scenario?

Probably something involving her overpowering one of her sex slavers. Though, realistically, unless she really liked that dick, you're probably getting killed.

Sounds reasonable.

What, the body swap episode wasn't enough for you?

>Femdom is shit if it doesn't involve CBT or just general ballbusting
Good femdom is all about female body worship

Comic Starfire and cartoon Starfire aren't the same character so the other user is right in this case. The comic is a raunchy whore and the cartoon is a happy go lucky, ditzy, naive foreigner alien.

Starfire is hot though