She's going to be the next EIC at Marvel isn't she?

She's going to be the next EIC at Marvel isn't she?

Unfortunately.

Hopefully.

It's her, or it's Brevoort. Whoever wins, we lose.

Not if daddy Trump finally deports all the camel jockeys and bad hombres.

Daily reminder this happens when you put a fucking raghead in charge.

Brevoort lost his shot to Axel, he's never getting it.

And he wants it so bad.

Nope. Its bendis.

>Sue's Future Foundation suit and She-Hulk in hot pants

Everything else aside, I fail to see the problem with those two.

hopefully not, what's been succcessful under her besides Kamala's first tpb

There are far worse "modern" pics of Sue, She-Hulk and even Carol. Also, the "old Marvel" Sue and Wanda aren't costumes that lasted very long at all. Good pics of them in their classic costumes would work well enough. Not sure if that Wanda costume even appeared outside of that one variant cover.

None of that matters as long as Perlmutter is still around.

I would rather have her than Brevoort any day.

With the exception of Gamora shitty Mass Effect armor and Jessica's boring ass leather jacket, I see no problem with these costume. Hell I even like Carol's costume when she has long-hair.

>Using outdated Jen pics
>Ignoring Jen as the perfect milf

Is it shit taste or purposeful triggering.

Perlmutter still works there? I thought he left to work with trump.

>She's going to be the next EIC at Marvel isn't she?
Hopefully, so the company goes down the shitter and Disney is forced to step in but not before Bendis' spirit is entirely crushed and he realizes he has no future at DC

As long as it angers cis scum, I'm all for it

>Not sure if that Wanda costume even appeared outside of that one variant cover.

Hence how tasty the Cherries are

No. She'll have some made up position high in the foodchain but there is already a line to the EiC position.

Fun fact: her job is applying a coat of cultural marxism to all the marvel IP

Watching Marvel implode is like watching a druggy, sometimes you got to hit rock bottom before it gets better.

And putting Sana Amanat, a literal regressive piece of garbage as head of your company is about as rock bottom as it gets. She will cripple the company, let's just hope that it doesn't crash the whole fucking comics industry as a result of her fuckery. Because she's just a dumbass with dumb ideas. Her idea of a successful Marvel is a Marvel that just prints feminist and Islam apologist propaganda.

She aint regressive though, she is exactly a product of her time and humanities education in the west. Imo its Quesada who is the root of all marvel's problems. He brought her in, he lets Bendis do whatever he wants, he charted marvel's current course. Dude is 100% to blame

I genuinely don't mind most of these.

>Fun fact: her job is applying a coat of cultural marxism to all the marvel IP

What does that even mean?

Only if Marvel wants to see their sales hit absolute rock bottom. Her editorial decisions are sales poison.

I'm sure he stops in from time to time to count the paperclips.

replace "class struggle" from classical marxism with "[group that is perceived to be underrepresented] struggle". this is the core of the western SJW philosophy

so now marvel has books like America where the plot and char development is replaced by actual identity politics, or the nu iron man, etc.

I actually dont consider Ms. Marvel to be part of those, since Willow was trying to tell a legit story at least until the crossovers fatally derailed her char

You don't think Benis wants it?

Its a lot more likely bendis wants a special position which lets him be only concerned and in total control of all movie-related tie ins and synergy efforts

Bendis has said for years whenever he's asked about it in interviews that he doesn't want to be EIC. It pays better to just write 20 issues a month and sell off the movie/TV rights to your creator owned stuff than to be EIC. He also thinks he would be bad at it, so he agrees with Sup Forums on at least that much.

It means pissing off Sup Forums