What is objectively the worst JRE episode of all time?

What is objectively the worst JRE episode of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AwtdyvHQKko
youtu.be/Wla2ABFlJIw
youtube.com/watch?v=6G59zsjM2UI
youtube.com/watch?v=JJazytih9UE
youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
youtube.com/watch?v=ciRHOJb1F20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jordan peterson

that jew broad needs a spanking

all of them

i was just about to watch that ep.

is it that bad?

>all of them

All of them

*sucks your dick*

i dont know the worst but i can tell you the best
youtube.com/watch?v=AwtdyvHQKko

anything with dan carlin is goat

>Dan "One Episode a year even though I'm talking about basic history" Carlin

Are his and Brett Weinstein's episodes always the same exact thing every time.

the most recent iliza shlesinger

Watch the first Jaime Kilstein episode, its hilarious if you like Joe yelling into the microphone

>Quality > quantity

Do you enjoy women who know nothing about tech tell you why you're scum?

Shit, this is Sup Forums, I forgot
youtu.be/Wla2ABFlJIw

the weinstein and peterson episode was great. much better than when they're on by themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=6G59zsjM2UI

that one with Moshe Kasher and Natasha Leggero

clearly not friends with joe.
clearly only on there for publicity rounds because no one watched moshe's horse shit show.
leggero acted like a cunt which was disappointing to me because I found her funny until then, but her cuntyness was so bad it scorched that image onto every time i see her in media

they love talking about SJW stuff despite both being upper middle class rich cunts their entire lives despite clearly never having extended contact with minorities and still speaking on their behalf.

then at the end joe basically told them to go after natasha kept looking at her watch/phone.

>Joe: So these college campuses are absolutely curahzeey right?
>Bret: Yes Joe, I'm well acquainted with th--
>Joe: IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO BRETT WEINSTEIN IS SEARCH EVERGREEN COLLEGE OR LOOK AT THE OTHER EPISODES

The one with him and Jordan was interesting because Joe shut up for most of it.

his quality is shit though

>Muh Celtic Holocaust

what is even the point of this angle?

I love how JBP describes his interviews with Joe as "like being interviewed by a vacuum" because he's such a sponge for stuff like that.

joe actually raised some valid points during the weinstein/peterson one. i was surprised. he must've kept off the weed or some shit

> Sup Forums - Friend Simulators

Haven't heard this one yet, but what bad can you say about his WW I series? It's the best I've heard from him so far.

I've seen 5 eps with chicks and they're all shit. Thanks rogan, for showing me that women have nothing of interest to say.

I liked Megan Phelps and Leah Remini episodes, you should give those a try if you have any interest in the subjects.

Anyone where eddie is drinking at all or joe gets too drunk

that episode with those two disgusting comedian girls

Ceara Lynch
you virgin fucks probably jerk off to her regularly

Nope, but I will now

>what is even the point of this angle?
The millions of Celts that Caesar killed?
Are you dumb?

Tom Delonge hands down

*grabs you by the balls*
BACK THE FUCK OFF!?!?!

his fat unfunny faggot friend Bert Kreischer

i love that she was getting genuinely upset at joe when he would make fun of her

of course, i always do what my mistress tells me

I think he's coming at it from a lot of people not knowing or glossing over how many shitloads of people old heroes like Caesar and Alexander killed.

you actually watched that shit til the end?

i quit after 10 minutes. it was obvious tom was a moron that was either lying or had been taken for a ride by whoever his "ufo sources" were.

there must be some animosity between them as she fucked over his pal Duncan for that unlikeable mosher character

>jesus, those Rogans are ripped dude. Don't even let one of them grab your balls, they can just rip them clean off. Jamie pull up the pic of a rogan.....yeah wow look at that little guy.

Any episode with a boring guest that I don't care about.. which is about 92 Percent.

>it’s another Brian Redban episode

Leggaro is such a fucking cunt.

>lol! Disband the Catholic Church!
>#notallmuslims, though

The first two were good, the rest is boring.

His best shows are with guys like Randal Carlson and Rgonda Patrick because he genuinely is super interested, has a decent retention of facts, and will give them time to open up and really talk.

Every one with a female guest is equally the worst especially is she is a “comedian”

dude looks like refn

I will cast him in my refn biopic

>Eddie Huang

not gonna watch but I vote that one

Stay mad lefty neet

>lefty neet
not a thing

The entire episode of Alex Jones was meh, but the best parts have been condensed down in a few vids:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJazytih9UE

The one with the two female """"""comedians""""" who have some shitty podcast where they brag about being whores

Steven Crowder was the worst. Crowder doesn't know how to pack a tobacco pipe at all, and of course the weed part at the end was insufferable

yea this. Made me lose the little respect I had left for Joe

That episode kind of sucked, others too, but he still has some really nice material.

you better sort yourself out mister

The hardest one for me to watch/listen to was the Sargon episode. I cannot imagine how anyone in their right mind or sober could finish that. The Dunning-Kruger from both parties was suffocating. It sealed my dislike for the Sargon.

how does a nobody like sargay of acuck get on the joe rogan show?

Joe's willingness to interview people no one has ever heard of is one of his main appeals I think. Some of them are going to miss though.

he should get David Pakman on the show. Pakman interviewed hot wheels, owned a vice reporter in a debate, and shit on sargon of akkad

They’re smart men but god listening to them talk is like watching a wheel spin while paint dries in the background

Ask The Amazing Atheist.

hunting guest episodes are an instant skip for me now after sitting through a couple.

>hunting guest
>fighting guest

The best episode was Stamets

what do you have against sargon? You got that hard left illness?

Half hour into it and I'm turning it off after I post this.

It's litrially just a giant panick session, where they talk about every fucking slippery slope possible

it feels like most episodes here lately are either fighting or hunting episodes so i haven't listened to one in weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

>it's a jordan destroys a britbong roastie episode

What about the Leah Remini episode?

You don't know what he knows

you notice this every time there's the same guest on, they just repeat the same shit they talked about last time see: Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson episodes

if repeating digits jordan peterson will get cancer and die

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

>What is objectively the worst JRE episode of all time?
the cringiest was a drunk and hyper joe rogan bullying the scared survivorman for believing in bigfoot, something rogan unironically believed his entire life. all of his dude weed philosophy evaporated and he exposed himself as the insecure manlet that he is.
youtube.com/watch?v=ciRHOJb1F20

i actually liked that one. they're basically a caricature of everything obnoxious about modern female comics but were still somehow pretty down to earth and likable.

(also the non-fat one really does it for me lookswise)

I love it when Joe cracks and reveals his dark side like the Crowder episode. Shows what a phony he is

>DUDE WEED LMAO
>DUDE FLOAT TANKS
>DUDE ALPHA BRAIN
>DUDE DMT
>DUDE HYPER DIMENSIONAL MACHINE ELVES MADE OUT OF LOVE
>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT WEED YOU FUCKING FUCK!?

thats good stuff

>Leggero was born March 26, 1974 in Rockford, Illinois and is of Italian and Swedish descent. She has stated that a DNA test revealed 6% Sub-Saharan African ancestry. Leggero was raised Roman Catholic but converted to Judaism as an adult.

so this is the power of the melting pot huh

Holy fucking shit, this is gold.

There was a legit terrible ep with a young dominatrix girl, Joe tried his best but she had literally nothing interesting to say

>Shows what a phony he is
I don't begrudge anyone that puts on an act to make shekels. But Rogan genuinely thinks he's smarter and more evolved than everyone else. That episode illustrated his phoniness perfectly.

Moshe sucks but he grew up on welfare in Oakland, it's basically his whole act.

the ones where he invites one of his lefty comedian buddies on to bash Drumpf are always pretty bad. not because i care about Trump one way or the other but it's really transparent and obvious that he's doing it to try to keep some streetcred with his lefty buddies instead of being honest. seems to happen like clockwork, he'll do a couple of episodes with the likes of Jordan Peterson and then scramble around to find some shitheel lib to do Drumpfy jokes. it's really cringey.

Maybe he's just trying to attract some alt-right guys since they gobble that shit up whenever they get any mainstream attention at all. Sup Forums was shilling the alex jones interview for 3 months non-stop.

I gave up half way through. How come literally everything he says gets strawmanned by that insufferable xunt?

>so you're saying
>no, no, no i did not say that

30 minutes of dis shit.

The interesting thing about Peterson's episodes is how he simplifies his messages because he knows he's dealing with a dumb guy and a dumb audience.

This is more interesting than all Peterson's appearances in rogan's show.

Objectively the best podcast of all time