Really makes you fucking think

really makes you fucking think

Makes you think what?

I can't wait until Whedon assumes direct control and saves the DCEU from Snyder

The retconning has already begun since Diana didn't abandon humanity in Wonder Woman

>The retconning has already begun since Diana didn't abandon humanity in Wonder Woman
She hasn't operated in public though apparently.
Metahumans are new to the government in the DCEU.

about stuff and things

If it takes something to 'make' you think, you are an idiot and you always were.

really made me think

I think Peace on Earth is actually well written.

Did you read his garbage Wonderwoman script? The only thing he might save is the DCEU's colour palette.

damn, really made me ponder the implications

How much better this board would be with out DC and it's cancerous fanbase

>the DCEU's colour palette.
see

>and it's

>and it is

damn...

Yeah and then all the movies can look like high budget TV shows with quipping and shit. Just like muh Mahvel!

Give the people what they want

Fucking lol, I stand corrected. Let's have some bright colours in our goofy superhero shit, please?

Mad Max looked better better they memed up the colors
DUDE ORANGE AND BLUE LMAO

Snyderfags have the victim complexes of Furries

It still looked great. Colour and composition worked really well in my opinion, I still really enjoy rewatching it.

My point is, superhero shit looks fucking bad without colour. Shit, i'd like to see some Max Landis kinda style of bright shit in DCEU films.

>My point is, superhero shit looks fucking bad without colour.
So then you hate the most recent Captain America movies?
Because they are dull as hell, color wise.

They filtered it up because it started raining during the shoot and the sand turned green.

Peace on Earth is able to say, Superman dropping off food to everyone isn't really a realistic solution if the people live under a dictatorship or a government that wants to deny them aid.
Superman can't show up every day, he can't be everywhere.

BvS doesn't have the benefit of narration or inner monologue to steer the mostly mute Superman's perspective on exactly how he's feeling or why he's doing what he's doing. The Kuleshov Effect works both ways, the montage can make Superman look constipated or indifferent in contrast to his acts of heroism.

I didn't really enjoy them, actually. Kinda forgettable.

I can't find it because I forgot to name it, but I have a picture of the ungraded footage, and it looks GREAT. And looks more in line with the other MM movies to boot.

>BvS doesn't have the benefit of narration
Except there is a long scene of him saving people and being conflicted about how they are projecting onto him, while talking heads narrate.

I honestly like both.

About how Alex Ross is not a real comic book artist and just a conceptual artist for movies?

Wait until Wonder woman 2, when she realizes the armistice led to WW2. Then she'll lose faith in humanity.

What thread is this today? Sixth?
Just kill yourself, OP. Not a single person would mourn you.