Marvel to publish Fantastic 3

Story starting in Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #24. Unlikely to star any of the Fantastic Four.

LMAO

bleedingcool.com/2017/06/20/um-thing-wrote-fantastic-three-well/

bets on who

>Moon Girl
>Riri
>Gwenpool

Sounds like something Marvel would do.

>Moon Girl
>Ironheart
>Ms. America, mi gente

Really rolls off the tongue doesnt it?

At this point is Marvel just trying to bait the 'angry basement dwellers'?

they've been doing that tactic for a few years now

marLEL

Why not Terrific Three?

Deadpool, Groot, and Doctor Octopus

Gwenpool isn't progressive enough to be in on it.

Doctor Doom
Sub-Mariner
Wasp

Why not Fantastic Five?

>F3 confirmed for Marvel still not getting it
The shock

Wasn't that a thing in MC2?

The fact that the Fantastic Four aren't just possibly missing Kirby's centenary, but expected too makes me angry to an unreasonable degree.

Nu-Wasp, isn't she another of these "Smarter than thou YASSS QUEEN"?

not quite

more of an autist that was cut off from the real world and doesn't understand social queues because she didn't get out in the world until 16 years old

Wait...wasn't that Silk too?!?

It's going to be Franklin, Valeria and Moon Girl, Reed and Sue join the Ultimates.

The second another writer gets their hands on her, she will be. No character is safe from the sjw push, just ask Viv.

Will this sell more or less than Mozaic?

She's autistic but not really, so twenty-something womanchildren can relate to the character without feeling like a retard

>Reed and Sue join the Ultimates.
Blue Marvel is literally Reed but with better powers.

I could handle Sue and some of the FF though

Her comic is pretty bland, safe and boring, she is just what SJW's like.

>autist
Confirmed Marvel super genius then

It has the "Fantastic [number]" brand, it may give it an initial boost from people thinking that is the real F4 minus one member for some reason.

Because that would be a good choice.
We still are talking about Marvel.

Wouldn't it make more sense to be called the Terrific Trio or Thunderous Three?

Does the Moon Girl comic even sell well?

no it doesn't sell well

It doesn't even sell in the like middle range between selling well and selling like shit

it's just crap and virtually nobody cares

Then they need to cancel that comic.

Human torch, thing, moon girl.

but it does, on Scholastic.

>lunella is the smartest person on the planet
>she's a female
>she reed and sue
>joining Johnny & Ben they make up the Fantstic 4 - 1

POTTERY

BRAVO MARLEL

They can't because
>WE WUZ SMART AN SHEEIT

Ahem user. Please
>WE WUZ DA SMARTEST AN'SHEIT

FTFY. I mean, seriously, haven't you seen how many black people, especially females have Nobel Prizes in Physics & Chemistry?! The number is astronomically high!

yes, there are a lot fewer which is just a symptom of upbringing. This nigga is one of the smartest mathematical physicists I know of. Even if you discount String Theory.

Yes.

That's only in Avengers. In her own book she's

>Story starting in Moon Girl
Fuck you Marve i don't want to buy that shit

Dont have a problem with that. But most women have less brain neurons.

Studies have shown that, on average, black folks are less smart than white folks, which are in turn less smart than Asians. It's why most Nobels belong to Asians, at least in the sciences.

It's not really racist, it's acknowledging the factors that contibuted to all of this. Chances are, the smartest person alive wouldn't be a black one, and especially a female. It'd probably be an Asian guy who grew up in with a Mathematician father and Chemist Mother who was solving equations as soon as he got a pencil in his hands.

I agree that upbringing and whatnot can play a big role. But making a black female the smartest person on the planet, especially a normal one, is... idiotic. Reed was as smart as he was because he could stretch his brain. Pym had Pym articles alter his biology. Doom was touched by demons early on. Stark had his enchancements. Everybody had an explaination for being "that" smart. But here comes this "normal" kid and she's da smartest? Give me a break.

>mi gente
What does that even mean?

I'm hoping that we'll see Sue Jonny and Ben vs Maker. I feel like since Bendis rook him away from AIM/USAvengers that he's been sorely mishandled. Pretty hyped about this to be honest

Moon Girl sells horribly, pulling in worse numbers than other books Marvel recently canceled.

The only ONLY reason it still is being published is that Marvel has a deal in place with Scholastic (the school book fair folks) where they agreed to sell her TPBs at their book fairs.

Without that deal, Moon Girl would be dead

you don't want it?

By 'starting' I'm sure they mean a single panel or even page with a small box in the bottom left corner that reads "For more please check out the upcoming F3 title later this year!"

>especially a normal one
She's an Inhuman but it's still dumb as fuck.

It means "my people" in Puerto Rican.

It means he's a beaner.

She hadn't gone through Terrigenesis before being declared the smartest. And even when she went through it, she just gained the abillity to change bodies with Devil. So she doesn't have an explaination for her intelligence.

WE

WUZ

I didn't know Puerto Rican was it's own language, I guess you learn something new every day.

>Fantastic 3
They somehow managed to screw up Stan Lee's alliteration

Moon Girl
Wasp
Ms Marvel

I feel like they never accomplish much without a super scientist to come in and save their asses from the big giant space deity/monster/robot each week.

They need another scientist guy to cobble together trans dimensional vortex beams out of paperclips and garbage while Thing holds the monster off for a few minutes.

NIGGERS

Thrilling Three

And no real reason to have a team around. They guy can just go "handle" any herald, space god, or abstract entity in a few minutes without breaking a sweat.

Not sure why they made him a silver age Superman level of bullshit powerful.

Have you not watched any tv in the last 30 years?

The smartest guy in every movie and show is the kindly old gray haired black guy.

All the characters have bullshit powerlevels. Carol is the only one that doesn't, she's there cause she's in charge of Alpha Flight/SWORD. Hell, Black Panther kicked the Chi right out of someone in this run. And they are fighting literal gods, so I don't see what your problem is. Blue Marvel was always superman level, just like Hyperion and Sentry and many other Superman clones in Marvel

I watch few stuff, really. Most old tbqh. i finished Mad Men a while back. i started X-Files and a Trk marathon (TOS through... the latest one). 50s Twillight Zone. Some CBTV stuff. Twin Peaks. Not a whole lot.

What if black Reed was like a Marvel version of Neil Degrasse Tyson?

Older scientist who is really REALLY into outer space stuff and bores the crap out of his teammates by constantly talking about cosmic forces and stellar radiation from random stars. He is a washed up tv scientist that the rest of the science community finds annoying. And he is constantly making spaceships or portal generators so he can look at some weird thing in deep space which constantly attracts giant alien monsters to Earth which new Thing and Torch need to stop.

And he would have to have the mustache.

Psst. Hey Marvel...here's a family you could have used for a new Fantastic Four.

>Black Science Man
>Used as a template for Marvel's smartest character

You really have to go back user. Your "I FUCKING LOOOOVE SCIENZXCE" r/eddit sub is missing you...

She really didn't until like a year ago where she is now physically on Thor's level for unexplained reasons. Before she was always a mid-tier in strength etc. 80's and 90's Carol would not really have stood much of a chance against standard Iron Man either but now she is throwing down Hulkbusters out of nowhere. And she punches miles long meteors out of the sky in her own book.

Seems they just decided to make her supergirl of Marval and not care to explain it.

he makes a better cartoon character than a real human being

>Summerfag has no idea what he is saying or what that means

Yeah we totally need more niggers

>f Neil Degrasse Tyson?

Guess how I know you're from reddit?

Can't argue with that.
>uses Black Science Man to describe Reed
>unironically proposes that BSM is actually smart, he's just autistic and that's why the scientific community doesn't respect him
>is surprised when he's told to go back

Jeez Louise user!

73 replies 28 guests

smells like an awful lot of samefaggery in here

Ignoring your edgelord, MAGA, bandwagon jumping racism...

I'm just saying that if you were going to have a Fantastic Four WITHOUT the original FF, it makes sense to have a new FF with a similar family dynamic.

Oh no, people are...discussing things?
They're not just posting once and leaving?
Fucking samefags!

>fantastic 3

Terrific Trio you dumb fucks

>Apart from the guy who is arguing with himself about liking/not liking black science man for reasons I cannot understand

I'm assuming this book is going to be that team Wasp was leading into with the gathering all the super smart teen girls together thing for the last 4-5 months.

...and she only found 2 people on her huge search for smart girls

fucking summer

>Ignoring your edgelord, MAGA, bandwagon jumping racism...

Where do you think you are?

>they mean a single panel or even page with a small box in the bottom left corner
I don't want that neither, That can make me buy that

Ahem

I believe we told you to go back

now quit posting in the adult people thread and get the fuck out

You gonna have to try harder than that

Stopped reading at issue 3, she never found anyone else?

Didn't she have a huge list of names?

but that's five?
90s Thor was weak as fuck and Carol would have beat him then

The blackening will continue until morale improves.

wasn't Puerto Rican a creole?Why does people claim that she speak Spanish?

She doesn't speak Spanish, she speaks Progressive Sorta Rican. cf. amigx