Marvel Legacy is Caveman Avengers (Cavengers)

>Marvel Legacy announced
>claimed it will "break the internet"
>HYPED! What could it be?!!!
>The Fantastic Four family returning?
>The original Wolverine coming back?
>OMD being overturned and Peter/MJ back?!
>A Kingdom Hearts comic crossover?!!
>A crossover with Miracleman?!!!!
>COULD IT BE A STAR WARS/MARVEL CROSSOVER?!!!!!!
>it's revealed
>Now, prepare to return to the dawn of time, as Marvel introduces you to the first Avengers from 1,000,000 BC – when iconic torch-bearers such as Odin, Iron Fist, Star Brand, Ghost Rider, Phoenix, Agamotto, and Black Panther come together for the startling origin of the Marvel Universe, in MARVEL LEGACY #1!
>It begins at the dawn of the human race, and ends with a child’s prayer! In between, empires fall, mysteries brew, secrets are revealed, quests are undertaken and legends are forged! All leading up to the dramatic return you’ve been waiting for — and one you’ve been dreading!
>bleedingcool.com/2017/06/16/marvel-legacy-1-september-will-turn-things-round-marvel-comics/
>bleedingcool.com/2017/06/20/full-marvel-comics-solicits-for-september-2017-and-a-redemption-for-captain-america/
Caveman Avengers. Cavengers. This is what Marvel hyped up as the biggest moment ever made. This is their ace in the hole. Cavengers. Their greatest achievement. Cavengers. This is the leading book of the relaunch. Cavengers. This is what they want to sell for at $6. Cavengers. This is what I was hyped for. Cavengers. This is what I defended Marvel for. Cavengers.

I'm done. For reals this time. I am done with Marvel comics. They have hurt and betrayed me so many times. And this is the last straw. I'm done. I'm moving on.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/biz/news/marvel-exec-blames-diversity-women-comic-sales-slump-1202021440/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No Star Wars
No Buy.

is it really six dollars?

For 64 pages that's pretty standard.

>he had faith in Marble
B.C. for life, man-cub!

Still. Rebirth had 82pgs for 2.99. It also had Wally West.

What does Legacy offer besides prehistoric Avengers?

>What does Legacy offer besides prehistoric Avengers?
Secrets that will effect EVERY Marvel character ever!
MAKE MINE MARVEL!

It's the kickoff for the next yearly event after Secret Empire.

All this makes me want is more fan-art like that of Caveman Avengers. The less sense the character makes as a Caveman, the better.

Seems like a good jumping on point for post-SJW Marvel desu

Took a break the last few years and laughed at how shitty the stories they pumped out were

This could be cool imo, team sounds dope

Agreed. That team is full of heavy hitters, and I'm a sucker for seeing a group like that being forced together to take on what will most likely be some primordial evil.

Oh boy, I can't wait for "An Ancient Evil Awakens".....

That picture will probably be more interesting in the actual book honestly.

Will Devil Dinosaur play a big part?

You should have given up when they said that hack Jason Aaron was writing.

How will they actually depict Cavewomen Avengers without sexualising them? Will they dodge the issue by having an all-male team?

>You should have given up when they said that hack Jason Aaron was writing.

"b-b-but mah scalped!!"
>How will they actually depict Cavewomen Avengers without sexualising them? Will they dodge the issue by having an all-male team?

Marvel's over that pandering PC turd polishing :) :) :)

Straight from the top: variety.com/2017/biz/news/marvel-exec-blames-diversity-women-comic-sales-slump-1202021440/

Devil Dino is from another universe, he and Moon Boy didn't come to the main Marvel Universe until modern times.

lame

>jumping-on point
It's a billion years in the past. How is that a jumping-on point?

>I'm done. For reals this time. I am done with Marvel comics. They have hurt and betrayed me so many times. And this is the last straw. I'm done. I'm moving on.

This might not seem so pathetic and autistic you where paid to make this post. But I bet you weren't

>>jumping-on point
>It's a billion years in the past. How is that a jumping-on point?

Bc it will probably set the new status quo

We're assuming this is a Metal rip-off, right?

>the twist is that everyone is descended from Inhumans

Elseworld disguised as a Rebirth rip-off

>>A Kingdom Hearts comic crossover?!!
could still happen

Except for the part where the exec actually blames the readers for being bad, not Marvel themselves.

Maybe if readers weren't so sexist/racist, the comics would sell?