ITT: Sup Forums ships

ITT: Sup Forums ships

I ship them so hard.

Did Gwen get confirmed bi? She seemed to want to get with Kamala in the holiday special.

These threads are so useless, nobody ever discusses the ships.
Threads for individual ships are much better.

>wanting to be friends with someone
>wanting sex
The fact that Sup Forums can never tell the difference is both sad and unnerving.

We can't stop here this is Batroc country?

Who?

I hope lobdell goes for it.

cute and pure

Can you imagine the hate sex between these two. So epic that even Darkseid will be awed by such raw angry, aggressive, hateful sex.

And then kidnap the ensuing child to raise as one of his elites.

Awful ship

Gwenpool and Sarah "The Terrible Eye"

What's the difference between plebian and phillistine?

Plebs have shit taste.
Philistine have no idea what they are talking about.

I only ship Batman with his Robins.

Carol's into Wundagore girls.

>That Wanda

WHEN

does gurihiru do the art? it's insanely cute

Yeah, Gurihiru does some of the issues of Gwenpool.

Why is his head so freakishly huge in comparison? Like, is he a Disney costume character version of himself?
Is...is that what Connie did to whoever is wearing that head?

Fixed.

underrated

Only time in history Black Widow was somewhat interesting

I'm torn. On the one hand BB x Rae which is good. On the other hand, incest, which is very bad.

>On the one hand BB x Rae which is good. On the other hand, incest, which is very bad.
Bad as in inferior taste or bad as in morally wrong?

We were about 30 miles outside of vegas when the Terrigen began to take hold....

RHatO is better than it should be

My God your taste is shit.

Pure overkill.

A violet ring and a red ring would fuse together just so they could use it

well, part of it tends to be that any sane person realizes ships aren't logical. They're just for fun and cute.

I mean, I could say how much I like the idea of Robin and Raven together, but when I look at it from another standpoint, they'd probably both bring eachother down in mood, unless we somehow go with their more negative feelings when brought together create a positive.

Plus, Starfire and Dick are cute too.

Why is Wonder woman kidnapping America from Axis Powers Hetalia?

F

I could see this as a reverse Black General and Brave Man sort of relationship except Babs is more subtle about it and Killer Moth just thinks it's weird.

It's funny how this works and both Canon Couples work but all I can see is Steven getting annoyed by Star

Bruce Timm pls go

Smart, snarky girl plus dorky, secretly insecure guy is my jam

>muh /ss/

god what a faggot

>he doesn't like /ss/

I like it, I'm just not an /ss/fag 24/7, get a grip, nigger.

DELET THIS

Just passing by

does it really count as /ss/ if it's just a three year age gap?

We have these threads with reasonable frequency, yet I never tire of seeing these charts. I need to draw more sappy WenDip.

It shows alot the difference.

you are good user, specially that you like Japanese Batman and his snarky robowaifu

>vgcats

Oh holy shit. I need to pay that site a visit, it's been a long time

Tokka is a good ship

Goddamn, who is that hot piece of meat of a man?

There's a big difference between 12 and 15 though. Teenagers change practically every year. Not to mention most 15 year olds want nothing to do with 12 year olds romantically. They'd usually date someone who is a peer. How many 15 year olds do you know that want to hook up with 12 year olds?

>Obligatory cancerous ship, Im not sorry

Still dont feel like it counts as /ss/, hell by the end of the show it's only a 2 year gap since Dipper turns 13

Hey Jackie, what are you up to these days?

>this is fucked up
>I'm old enough to her dad
>I just wanted to rob a bank for fuck sakes

Aesthetically speaking Zutara is the superior ship.

I don't know why I like this ship so much

one of the most satisfying ones around, gotta give it to the french, you frog cunts, love ya faggots

My amigo.

I can see her raping him. He's tied down and helpless. She hasn't called the cops yet. Just sits him in a chair and straddles him, grinding herself on him. He can't help it, his body betrays him, and she takes him out, and slips him inside of her. When she's done, she cleans him up, like nothing ever happened. And leaves without a trace.

The cops don't believe him, laughing in his face. One even gives him a punch in the stomach when he asks for a rape kit. The cop's sister had a run-in with Dr. Light and he won't tolerate "rape jokes". Thus the villain is defeated and broken in more ways than one.

Oh gosh I love this.

Bestcest

need to update this

Look at her smiling, the sick bitch.

>Nemesis sequel never

this ship was rather good

I can see her trying to get him to rape her.
>oh no I've somehow got tied up by my own grappling line and now I'm completely vulnerable
>it would just be horrible if a supervillain just tore off my costume and rape my tight little batcave and tried to make me into a bad girl ;)
>Killer moth just cuts her free

Fuck that, fags and clam divers will never be as boundary pushing as an older woman x younger man.